Chapter 28

Creeping In Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT; GAMES.

"Would you like to hear a proposition?" Luhan inquired, leaning forward. Chen and Baekhyun looked up at him, their eyes blinking and mouths falling open, trying to find something to say as Luhan watched them, waiting for their response. And then they gave a knowing smile and Baekhyun snickered as Chen rose an eyebrow.

"It depends, will it be a good proposition?"

"Will you be able to convince us with this proposition?" Baekhyun asked and Luhan nodded.

"Of course I can convince you of this proposition I am proposing to you" Luhan adamantly assured them and Chen hummed.

"What is this proposition?" He nodded for Luhan to tell them and Luhan smiled, his lips quirking in excitement as Chen crossed his arms over his chest and leant back in his seat.

"I advise that you jump on it quickly because you're not the only ones I have spoken with about this," Luhan warned them and Baekhyun smirked to hide the chortle he wanted to let out, "it's going to be a big fight when we get to the Queen of Heart's castle and it's going to be tough, so I'm proposing that when we get there if you watch my back while we fight, I'll have yours, I'll even prioritise you both when it's time to leave, I'll get you out before anyone else can leave. Do you like the sound of this proposition?" Luhan stood up straight, putting his hands on his hips as he looked down at Baekhyun and Chen, a smug smile and a glint in his eyes. There was no intimidation for Chen or Baekhyun with Luhan hovering over them. Chen looked at Baekhyun, who nodded his head in Luhan's direction. Chen nodded and they both looked back to Luhan, who awaited their answer.

"We think we can offer you something better, Luhan our dear acquaintance" Chen informed him and Luhan stepped back, his face scrunching up.

"Acquaintance?"

"Acquaintance" Baekhyun nodded, smiling cunningly at Luhan when their eyes met.

"Ok then, acquaintances, what is your proposition?" Luhan narrowed his eyes at them and Chen his lips, leaning forward.

"We have a plan," He told Luhan.

"What is that plan?"

"To kill the Queen of Heart's" Baekhyun grinned and Luhan frowned.

"You want to kill that big-headed fool?" He peered at them and the pair nodded adamantly as Luhan shuffled on his feet.

"You must be mad!" He continued and Chen leaned over Baekhyun as they broke out into loud laughter.

"I love it!" Luhan clapped and Baekhyun put his hand out.

"So do we have a deal?" He inquired and Luhan nodded as they calmed down again.

"We certainly have a deal" Luhan shook his hand vigorously and Chen cheered, clapping his hands.

"We're glad to be doing business with you dear acquaintance"

"As I also am, acquaintances of mine" Luhan nodded, brushing his hand clean when the handshake was over. Baekhyun ignored it in favour of smirking at Chen, a gleam in his eyes he spoke.

"It has been decided, Chen"

"We are killing the Queen Baekhyun" Chen mused and the two broke off into another round of laughter.

"I look forward to it"

"As do I" Luhan smirked.

-------------

Luhan looked at the paper in front of him, pencil in hand, if Kai said he would agree to his idea with this, then he was going to do it. He put the pencil to the paper and flicked, he didn't have to think hard. It was a memory at the forefront of his mind that seemed as if it only happened yesterday. It was a crystal clear image that he saw and now he just had to make sure that what he drew was the same, so then he could get out of here.

The pencil left dark marks on the vibrant white of the paper, his hands smudged the led and turned them grey with every move he made. Luhan's brows furrowed and he leaned in as close to the paper as he could, making sure he wasn't missing a single detail in the drawing. There would be nothing missing and Kai would know exactly where he needed to take them, Luhan could see it already, it would be the perfect plan with no faults that would have Kai disagreeing. With Baekhyun and Chen making the arrival a piece of cake, Luhan would be able to have Kai take him straight the room and he would be out of there quicker than he could blink.

He could sense that Suho would come around soon to and he already had ideas on how Suho would be of use in the battle at the front line, it would make everything fall into a line of perfection that would lead Luhan to his freedom. He couldn't wait to see everything fall into place.

It took hours to do, but it was finally done, and Luhan knew it was done to perfection. There was nothing that was missing. Everything that he had engraved in his memory was now the same on the once white piece of paper. The only thing left to do was to show Kai the drawing so that he knew where to take them when it was finally time for him to do his part of the job.

With the drawing done, satisfaction filled Luhan and he pushed himself onto his feet and out of his seat. His beady eyes gleamed as he knew what he was doing next was an important part of his plan. He swiped the drawing from his desk and turned to rush out of his room. There was a smirk already pulling at his lips, feeling as if success was on his side this time. Luhan didn't have to go far to find Kai, he was hiding away in his room just like Luhan hoped he would be when he slammed the door open without knocking first. Kai looked up, not showing any sign of irritation or surprise with Luhan's sudden appearance. The other male marched into the room to stand in front of Kai, radiating confidence that oozed out of him.

Luhan slapped the paper down in front of Kai, and Kai blinked at it, unmoving for several long seconds before he looked back to Luhan carelessly, heavy eyes blinking in slow movements.

"What do you want me to do with this?" He rose his eyebrow at Luhan who pointed down to the paper, making Kai look down at it again, trying to find its use but not seeing anything of value in it.

"That is the room we need to get to, I want you to take us there" He explained to Kai who dragged out a sigh because of the information Luhan was giving to him.

"As I said, get me the blood of everyone here and I will think about it" Kau shrugged his shoulders and Luhan nodded with no change in the look in his eyes.

"I will" Luhan spoke in a promising tone, turning on his heels and stomping back through the door he walking in through, slamming it shut the same way he had slammed it open. Luhan smirked to himself as he walked back to his room, he knew there was no way that Kai wouldn't do this.

Kai looked down at the detailed drawing Luhan had left on his bed. It evoked another heavy breath from him with sluggish movements to reach for the piece of paper, and then he was gone. Kai approached the long kitchen table, coming to a stop next to Xiumin where he let the paper float down in front of the bright-eyed man carelessly.

"What am I to do with this?" Xiumin asked him, not a spark of life in his tone when he didn't even look at the paper and Kai scoffed at the similarity in their response to the drawing.

"It's a drawing Luhan did," Kai told him and Xiumin hummed, not looking away from the apple he was peeling.

"It's a drawing of that room he was on about"

"The room that's going to get us out of here?" Xiumin suddenly perked up, knife freezing against the apple in his other hand as his now widened eyes gleamed towards the drawing. Kai nodded and gestured to it.

"He said that he'll get the blood of every person here as long as I can get him to that room" Kai revealed and Xiumin's brow went up in response.

"Is that so?" He crooned and Kai nodded, face blank as he watched Xiumin's careful movements to pick the drawing up.

"Well, I'll have to think of something then won't I?" He hummed and Kai shrugged his shoulders, teleporting himself away again. Xiumin couldn't look away, he was entranced by the drawing Kia had presented to him. He hummed, putting it down and 

------------

"Lee could make it simple, cause her pain in some sort of vital area like the heart and she'll be down within seconds, making everything happen in a timely matter and then we're out of there"

"I told you, stop trying to drag me into this" The girl mumbled, her eyes closed and lazy when she spoke, growing tired and slipping into the same state as the long-legged male on the bed next to her slowly. But it was hard when there were people still sitting around her, talking about such a topic with ease, until it didn't become hard and she was asleep, oblivious to the conversation that continued.

"So we're really going to kill the queen?" Yixing blinked with heavy eyes and Sehun scoffed.

"Don't tell me you haven't dreamed of doing so yourself?"

"Once or twice" Yixing admitted with a shrug of his shoulders. Xiumin knocked on the door of Chanyeol's room at the same time he was opening it, Yixing and Sehun looked up at him as he came into the room and looked at the state of them all.

"Get changed and meet me downstairs," Xiumin told them, Yixing got up with a sigh and Sehun stared back at Xiumin in contemplation.

"Are you going to be wasting our time?" He asked and Xiumin jerked his head towards the door in a gesture that told Sehun to do as he was instructed. So he got up with a deep sigh to show Xiumin he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter