Chapter 11

Creeping In Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ELEVEN; THE RETURN OF THE TEA PARTY TABLE.

"Are you out of your mind?!" It took a lot of running through, glancing over one's shoulder, and trying not to make to much noise whilst they were out in the open so that the last of the members could be standing before those caught in the act, with Suho cutting the quiet with his yelling.

"We want to move the table" Baekhyun mumbled, looking at Chen and Sehun.

"I told you that we had to be quick, now we're out of time" Sehun muttered and Chen shot Sehun a sharp look, telling him with his eyes that he would snap his wrist if he muttered one more word.

"Chanyeol" Lee was panting, she was surprised the others had even let her come out to where they were, and all the running left her wheezing as she looked at the tall giant.

"What are you doing out here?" She looked at the tallest of the lot that had escaped the house and Chanyeol frowned, pointing at Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun and Lay who were being yelled at by Suho.

"Baekhyun said if we move the table somewhere safe, we'll get to have our tea parties again"

"Oh my god Chanyeol" She was still struggling to catch her breath, bending to put her hands on her knees, but taking one hand away to wave at the area they stood in.

"Look where we are, this is too dangerous Chanyeol. We can have our tea parties at the house if you miss them so much"

"No! They have to be at this table and they have to be outside! It won't be a proper tea party if it's inside on the rigid table!"

"Chanyeol not so loud" Xiumin scolded, his hands covering Suho's mouth but the other man was still glaring down Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chen. Everyone went quiet, listening to their surroundings with their eyes wide in alert. When no one could hear the angry barks, the gallops of the men's horses or the Knave of Heart's angry voice, their muscles loosened and they all visibly calmed.

"What were you guys thinking? Coming out here where they know they can find us, and are still looking for us?!" Xiumin was raising his voice and now he was glaring at the wrongdoers.

"We wanted to move the tea table to a safer spot," Lay told him and Xiumin narrowed his eyes at him as soon as he spoke.

"And how do you expect to do this safely without the rest of us?" Xiumin retorted.

"I guess it would take less time if we told Kai to come and help us" Sehun shrugged, a hand on his chin as if he were deep in thought. Xiumin shot him a look, one that told him what he said wasn't the right thing to say.

"The more the merrier?" Sehun tried again and Suho rolled his eyes, shoving Xiumin away from him.

"Such children" Kai whispered in the ear of an unsuspecting Lee. She jumped, a gasp escaping her and she turned around to slap Kai in the chest, but he merely chuckled, nudging Lee with his elbow when he stood next to her.

"Well, if we're gonna do this we need to move quickly" Kai's little stunt to mock Lee made her miss out on a small, but seemingly important turn in everyone else's conversation and she blinked, her arms crossed over her chest as she frowned at Xiiumin.

"We're actually gonna do this? Shouldn't we just go home where it's safe?"

"We can't leave our tea party table behind now that we’re all here!" Xiumin persisted and there were nods of several other heads that had Lee sighing.

"This better not go wrong" She grumbled, following the movements of the others as they rushed towards the table.

"Ow!" Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head, screaming in protested as Suho put his hand down after delivering a loud smack to Baekhyun's head.

"Next time, tell us what you're planning to do, idiot" Suho chided and Baekhyun pouted in his direction, but Suho turned away from him, going to his chair and grabbing a hold of it.

"You coming, Lee?" Suho nodded to the chair that was left untouched, her chair. Lee nodded, going over to her chair and lifting it.

This is one weighty chair.

"Do your thing Kai" Everyone shuffled in close to each other, and with a bump in the back, Chen shoved Lee to move into their huddle where people were grabbing each other and limbs were pressed against other limbs.

"I hope you're ready" Kai spoke loud enough for everyone to hear and Lee turned her head back to glare up at him as the strange feeling of an arm encircling her waist could only come from the one behind her. With his chair held in one arm, Kai pressed his torso against Lee's back, grinning knowingly as he avoided her sharp stare.

"Hold onto your !" Kai exclaimed and there were sharp intakes of breath before they disappeared, taking the chairs and leaving the long table on its own again.

"Here?" Suho frowned when he realised where they were, Xiumin smiled, happily putting his chair down safely, nodding in content at the area they were in.

"We come here a lot so I don't see why not" Kai shrugged, walking away from Lee as if he had never snuck up on her in the first place, Lee shot him one last snide look, putting her chair down and sitting on it, crossing her arms over her chest as the scowl remained on her face.

“I like it” Xiumin approved of Kai’s decision.

"Lee, will you be sitting next to me from now on?" Chanyeol all but stumbled into his chair that he threw next to a stunned Lee who leant away from Chanyeol but her arms shot out to try and catch him if he were to fall.

"No! We're staying in the same seats. You're already sitting next to her at the dinner table!" Sehun argued and Lee just watched the pair bicker.

"Yeah! No one is taking my spot next to Lee" Chen snuck up from behind Lee, shoving his cheek against her own and Lee scowled, trying to shove Chen away from her.

"Get off me!"

"Kai, get the table!" Xiumin slapped Kai on the back and Kai teleported out of site. Lee almost swore as Chen stuck to her, but she was grateful for Chanyeol who was trying to help pull Chen away from her.

"I shall not leave the squish of the cheeks alone!" Chen declared, gripping onto Lee's chair despite the fact that Chanyeol had raised Chen's legs from the ground with little to no effort.

"Leave me alone" Lee snapped but Chen was still doing whatever he could to keep his cheek smooshed against hers.

"So soft~" He cooed, giving Chanyeol no attention as they fought.

"I heard there was an order for a table?" Kai teleported back into the area, his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face as he stood in front of the table he had brought with him. Xiumin rushed forward, treating Chen like the ribbon the winner of a race ran through as his table was put in front of him.

"Ow!" Chen cried out when he was forced to the ground with a thud. Chanyeol, laughed, dropping his legs instead of helping him.

"Thank you Kai" Xiumin grinned, putting his chair at his end of the table and acting as if he hadn't just ploughed through one of his friends. Xiumin made himself comfortable in his seat and Lee sighed, standing up and dragging her chair back to its place. She sat down, letting her chin drop onto her open palm as her body went slack and she groaned. Lee quickly grabbed at her neck, she hated things touching her neck and having to always wear this choker sty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter