Chapter 10

Creeping In Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TEN; INDUCING PAIN?

It was time to be serious, but it seemed only a few people were realising that fact. Suho was resisting from tugging at his hair, instead, he took his anger out on Sehun, tackling him to the ground and snarling when Sehun gave a fight in return. Xiumin and Lee were sitting in front of each other their knees practically piling over each other as the scrambling of the other members forced them to dodge attacks and lean closer to each other.

"I'm sick of your " Suho growled when he took down a laughing Chen, sometimes he hated the group's natural instinct to travel in numbers, maybe it was the fact that none of them had the sanity they first walked in with either.

"I promise they weren't meant to be here" Xiumin chuckled, bashfully smiling at Lee when she looked at him.

"That's ok. but they are being a major pain in the " Lee grumbled and it made Xiumin let out another chuckle.

"Yeah, that's them"

"Will you all shut up!" Surprisingly it was Kai that screamed this and heads snapped in his direction, the older males already snarling at the disrespectful tone sent their way.

"Some of us just want one peaceful freaking nap and others are actually trying to learn how to use their gift. Which isn't easy in case you all forgot" Kai continued to hound the people on the ground from his place where he was comfortably sat on the branch of a tree, leaning against the thick trunk of that tree as he glared below him.

"Assface" Baekhyun mumbled as he sat down and then let himself fall so that he was laying on his back.

"Well," Xiumin moved back so that there was space between the two of them and Lee watched him, keen for what was to come next.

"I suppose we can get started now" Xiumin looked around him, watching the members who were no longer as rowdy as they previously were and he found his body relaxing when he realised he wouldn't have to dodge any more elements or flying limbs.

"We've got step one done, which was reaching your element" Lee nodded and Xiumin looked down at his hands that were fiddling with the stray strands of grass.

"And now comes the harder part"

"Learning how to control it"

"Exactly" Xiumin nodded.

"And how do I do that?" Lee asked when she noticed Xiumin getting lost in his thoughts.

"We're gonna need a lab rat first" Xiumin looked around him. His arm shot out and he forced a screaming Chen onto the grass as he grinned at Lee, who became a little flustered at the sight.

"So, are you the type to like revenge?" He asked and Lee found a small smile reaching her lips when she looked at a petrified Chen.

"Suddenly the idea of revenge doesn't seem like such a bad one" She giggled and Chen squirmed.

"What did I ever do to her?!"

"Oh, you know fully well what you've done Chen" Xiumin scowled as he struggled to keep a hold on the panicked boy.

And here I was thinking this whole gift controlling stuff was extremely serious.

------------

Lee didn't think she could ever find D.O being filled with more excitement than he was right then. He was grinning and every time Chen tried to free himself, D.O would clench his fist and the vines he was using to keep Chen still would tighten.

"Don't give up Chen!" Baekhyun was fully supporting his friend, raising his fist in the air since he was being stopped from physically running to his rescue.

Everyone was watching, but nothing had happened yet. Even Kai was resisting his desire to sleep to watch Lee sit a mere five meters from Chen, her legs crossed and her back straight as Xiumin tried to help her concentrate. Chanyeol was beside her, silently cheering Lee on but for a while, the only thing that Lee could hear was Xiumin's voice as he crouched behind her. She stared, ignoring the way Chen flung himself around and complained in a loud voice, she wanted to shut him up, but even her want for him to stop talking couldn't make her use her gift willingly. Lay was worried the poor girl was gonna pop a vein from concentrating so hard but it was when he moved forward to hopefully persuade her into taking a short break that Lee flinched.

Something caught Lee's attention, just over Chen's right shoulder she could see something within the trees, more to the point, she could see someone. When she realised who it was her whole body reacted, she jumped in her place and a loud gasp fell past her. And then Chen screamed, it wasn't one of the same protests he had been giving for who knows how long, it was one of pain. But Lee didn't register what she had done because she could only see the person standing amongst the greenery, more to the point, her whole body was shaking as she for the first time ever, saw a ghost.

Kris.

Lee had wanted to speak but she was to stunned by what she was seeing. Kris sent a smile that was to close to being a smirk, meeting her eyes and his shoulders shook as if he were giving a breathy laugh at all of them.

"It's good to see that they haven't changed" Lee heard and then he was gone, just as suddenly as he had appeared, Lee was suddenly unable to see him, blinking and only seeing the trees and bushes again.

"Holy cow, she actually did it!" Sehun exclaimed and Lee felt as if she were brought back to life when she was, in fact, snapped back to reality.

"Huh?" Lee looked at Chen, who D.O was decent enough to free from his constraints to let him drop to the ground so that he could roll around in hopes of the pain not coming back.

"Something scared her" Xiumin voiced out but no one seemed to be listening to him.

"Jongdae you should have seen your face!" Baekhyun clapped as he laughed, he managed to scramble over to his friend who was groaning and as if the pain was still infecting his body. The others were laughing and causing a ruckus as well, but Lee sat there, taking in deep breaths, watching what they all did as she thought back to what she saw. Xiumin put a hand on her shoulder, and though Chanyeol was delighted by the sight of Chen screaming in pain, he didn't leave Lee's side. He laughed, his face scrunching up and his hands clapping like a seal as he stayed in the place that he had originally sat himself down.

"Maybe you should take that break" Xiumin smiled with a gentle turn up of the lips when Lee looked at him and he gave her shoulder a squeeze. Lee nodded and turned back to the rest of the boys that were making a lot of noise.

"About time she got him. Now do it to Baekhyun" Of course it was Sehun spitting out commands, but Lee ignored him and eyed Chen, she felt sorry for whatever she did to him but he really was milking the situation for all it was worth, loving the attention it now earnt him.

"I wish I could have taken a picture of that, I don't think I'll be seeing a face like that again" There were sounds of agreement within the area and Lee sighed, feeling the tension in her muscles finally slip away and her body relaxed.

"Woah, easy there" Xiumin stepped back when Lee fell back onto the grass without warning, almost knocking herself into his legs if he hadn't seen her moving.

"I'm tired" She told Xiumin, who plopped to sit down on the grass beside her.

"Yeah, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter