Chapter 1

Creeping In Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ONE; ENTERING THE NEW WORLD.

Lee sat in her seat, her hand busy scribbling down notes as the teacher talked and scribbled his own words onto the board at the front of the class. Desperately Lee wanted for the bell to go so she would be free of the people around her, her friend Daehyun sat next to her with his head on the table and his eyes closed, he had been waiting for the day to end since it had started. Another hour passed and Daehyun jolted upright in his seat as the bell finally dismissed everyone from the long day they went through.

"Thank god I was dying of boredom" Daehyun groaned as he stood up from his seat, he left the classroom with Lee and bid her goodbye at her locker before rushing away through the crowd. Lee packed her bag and left the halls with the flood of students fleeing the building.

"Bye Lee, see you tomorrow!" Mia yelled through all the crowded of students and Lee waved to her, dispersing from her small group of friends as she left the school grounds. Lee shoved through the copious amounts of students trying to get to the bus stops and pulled out her phone from her pocket as the crowds eventually grew thinner around her.

"Of course there's nothing from my father" She grunted to herself and put the phone away as she ventured to her destination. Minah was your average student, B's were good enough to keep her father from getting angry and she was content with being the quiet one in a small group of friends. She grew up only having her father until he got so occupied with his own life she was left on her own, making her discover her love for books.

When Lee reached the library she sighed in content, it was warm inside the library, a total change to the bone-chilling weather outside and she was able to take her jacket off as she put it on a table with her bag and looked around at the numerous options around her. This is where Lee spent her time, reading in her local library so she wouldn't have to face the silence of an empty house her father never seemed interesting in stepping back into. Lee spent her time reading about mysteries and old myths to keep her imagination alive, so she let out a snort when she found herself looking at shelves of fairy tales.

"Alice in Wonderland, that has no romance right?" Lee couldn't stand the soppy love stories they put in books, surely this one would be safe.

"It wouldn't hurt to try" Lee muttered to herself and reached for the wanted book. Lee let out a little scream as she gripped onto the bookshelf, it felt like someone was yanking her into the shelf as it turned and Lee closed her eyes, taking a moment to overcome her shock.

"Who is making all this noise?" The librarian snapped as he walked around the shelves to where Lee should have been standing.

"I must be hearing things" He grumbled to himself and walked away from the empty area.

Lee leant back from the shelf with her hands steadying it, she glanced up at it as she finally let go and blinked.

Since when were there trees behind the bookshelf?

And since when was there some guy sitting on top of that bookshelf grinning at me?

"Well hello stranger" The male chortled down at her and Lee backed away with a small shriek.

"Come join our tea party, we love new guests!" The male cheered, he was by her side in the blink of an eye and he pulled her forward until she came out of the trees surrounding her.

"Hey, who do you think you are?-" He was gone again and Lee stumbled, hands landing to break her fall on a white table covered with colours messily decorating it to show its use. When Lee looked up and stumbled backwards he was sitting on a seat not too far from her, a smirk gracing his lips.

"Oh, a guest! Take a seat welcome to our tea party" A voice pierced the air around her and it was as if time had stopped momentarily for Lee.

"Oh~ It looks like the girl is shocked by your looks hyung" A giggly voice rung through Lee's ears and she blinked at the man in front of her.

"Is that so?" The man had wild hair with a tall hat covering some of it and one of his eyes was a pale blue whilst the other, a warm dark brown, still, he was stunning. He smiled her way as she stood, staring at him in bewilderment, his smile was a smile that told stories, ones that Lee's sane mind wouldn't comprehend.

"Well, my name is Kim Minseok, though people call me Xiumin or the Mad Hatter. Who might you be?" Xiumin leant forward, leaning in just enough to show Lee had is undivided attention.

"My name is Lee Minah, though people call me Lee" She spoke, just as formal as him before looking around.

"Where am I?" Lee asked and noise bursts around the table in front of her.

"Where?!"

"Yes, where?" She asked again, the male seemed tall though he was sitting and his eyes were wide as he gawked at her before breaking out in a shout again.

"Why isn't it obvious? You're in Monsterland, like Wonderland, only completely opposite. Spoon" The long eared male drifted off into thought and held up the silver utensils and Lee frowned. 

"Why? I don't see any monsters?" Lee questioned and Xiumin walked her to a seat that suddenly appeared next to his at the table.

"We, as you see here Lee, are the monsters. But in reality it is not us who are the monsters, it is the people claiming we are the monsters that are the monsters" He spoke and Lee sat down uncertainly as he gently walked to his seat.

"I'm not meant to be here" Lee spoke she looked around and the people at the table blinked before the chaos grew even louder.

"She thinks she's not meant to be here!" One laughed over the rest and slapped the one he sat next to, his friend began laughing with him and Lee hardly missed the cup the big eared man threw her way. Xiumin ducked as his hand slammed on the table in a tight fist, bringing the monstrosity to a pause.

"And why is that?" He asked, he was calm in his question and Lee pointed back into the trees.

"I was in my local library, I pulled out a book and the next thing you know the bookshelf is spinning and I open my eyes to this" Her hands waved over the sly male, he winked her way and Lee cringed as she turned back to face Xiumin.

"So they found a new way to drop them in" The pale male across from her suddenly spoke and Lee turned to look at him confused. He was on Xiumins left. He had a cut on his nose and blood around his lips but he appeared the calmest out of the males surrounding her. His hair was neatly styled and both his eyes were a dark brown, he looked just as normal as she did.

"I don't know what you mean sir, but I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter