Ch #28

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #28:

 

          The Confession.

 

Wow! He really didn’t hold back at all, did he?

Haejin wondered to herself a little bit distractedly and craned her neck to the side to examine the small, red marks that were blooming on her neck. Those marks, however, were not the only thing that was red. Another thing was her face which was rapidly turning red from embarrassment. She still can’t believe that they have finally consumed their marriage. It was a long journey. They were just strangers, to begin with, and now she can’t even imagine a life where Baekhyun was not there.

It would take a huge effort to hide them.

The young queen continued with her thoughts and shyly glanced down at Baekhyun’s white dress shirt she has covered her body with when she woke up; it was the only thing that she found near the bed before she dared to expose her bare body to the world once again. Thankfully, Baekhyun was sleeping. Surprisingly, she was the one who woke up first this time around otherwise, it’s always her husband. Haejin was thankful that it wasn’t the case this time because she was sure that she would have combusted in embarrassment. Knowing Baekhyun, she was sure that he was not going to let go off such an opportunity to make fun of her.

I should start getting dressed before he wakes up.

Yup! She definitely should. It was going to be a living nightmare if Baekhyun caught her staring at the marks that he has left on her body. Haejin didn’t even want to think about the things that he was going to say to her. It was only good for her own health if she hurried up. It was easier said than done, though. The soreness that she was feeling between her legs wasn’t helping her in moving fast at all. There was a visible limp in her walk which she was sure that her brothers-in-laws won’t miss. She can already feel her face heating up.

“They are my living nightmar- aah!” Haejin scoffed under her breath good-naturedly before she was cut short by the unattractive yelp that escaped past her lips when she felt warm and strong arms snaking their way around her barely covered waist. She brought up her bewildered gaze to look at her husband; who was hugging her from the behind with the smuggest expression adorning his face. He was going to say something really embarrassing. She could point that out very easily even through the mirror. She didn’t need to turn around to look at him. It was practically written all over his face.

“Hmm…you should wear my clothes more often,” Baekhyun muttered against her ear in a hoarse voice laced with sleep before tightening his hold around her. He might have that usual cocky expression on his face, but still, his hold around her was gentle. It made her feel warm and secure. That is why it didn’t come to her as a surprise when she found herself leaning back into his touch. They made a nice couple. It was a random thought, but it was true.

“Why?” The young queen inquired with a raise of her brow while trying her best to keep herself from blushing; which was not an easy task- especially if her husband was looking at her with those intense eyes. You can’t blame her for that. Even though he just woke up, her husband still managed to look so fine. Last night did no good to her. She still found him as irresistible as ever; if not more.

“They look nice on you; makes your legs look nicer.” Her husband answered her nonchalantly before burying his face in the crook of her neck. One thing that has changed after last night for sure- her husband was more shameless now.

“ert!” Haejin snapped in a mock irritated manner as soon as she heard that and stole away her gaze when she saw the way her face flushed from his statement.

“You are seriously calling me a ert when I-” Baekhyun started to defend himself, but was rudely cut off by his wife who threw him a heated glare through the mirror.

“Don’t tell me that you didn’t lay a single finger on me. You did a lot more than that.” The young queen reprimanded her husband and once again flushed under his heated gaze when he shot her a smile full of mischief.

God! Stop him already.

“I’m not going to deny that. I’m actually pretty proud of it.” The eldest replied with a chuckle and let his arms fall loose around her waist when she turned around in his hold. She opened to retaliate further, but was stopped when Baekhyun forced his presence in her personal space; not like he wasn’t doing that already.

“Now, how about I take a day off and we spend the rest of the day in that comfortable bed.” Her husband proposed with a cheeky grin before his hands once again came down to settle on her waist. Haejin looked at him with an unimpressed expression before slowly bringing her hands up to wrap them around his neck. Baekhyun looked genuinely surprised by the new development between them because, of course, he was not expecting her cooperation in this matter. It caused her to snicker under her breath mischievously.

“You would love that, won’t you?” She asked him in a teasing tone before bringing up her pointer finger to trace along his jaw seductively. She clearly did not miss the way her husband’s eyes followed the movement of her finger before he gulped.

“You are making me love the idea even more.” He replied in a whisper while leaning his face closer to her.

“Hmm…” Haejin hummed under her breath while gently placing her hands against his bare chest. Thank God! He was wearing his pants or else she would have died blushing.

“Too bad, you are getting late for the office.”

“W-What?” Baekhyun didn’t even get to comprehend her words properly before he was being pushed away. By the time, he finally managed to gather his thoughts; his wife was already making her way towards the washroom door.

“Hey!” He protested and let an offended scowl grace his lips when he heard the way she was laughing at his priceless expression.

“Get ready for office, Baekhyun.”

“Fine, don’t come near me at night. I will place pillows between us!”

“You can try whatever you want.”

…………………

“Aren’t you being really childish?” Haejin questioned her husband incredulously, as he still refused to utter a single word to her after the incident in the morning. They were currently walking down the empty hallway that would lead them to the dining room where rest of the Princes were waiting for them at breakfast.

“Try getting blue-balled first thing in the morning,” Baekhyun complained under his breath while adjusting the collar of his shirt. He was pointedly ignoring his wife’s presence and he made sure that she was well aware of it.

“You’re such a spoiled kid.” His wife complained about with an amused snort and purposely bumped her shoulder against his’.

“That would be Sehun. Thank you very much.” The eldest defended himself and threw a heated glare towards his wife; who gave him a victorious grin when she finally managed to grab his attention.

“You’re the worst.” He complained with a scowl and watched with a raised brow when she hysterically started laughing at him.

“And you are a kid; a very cute one,” Haejin claimed with another bubbly laughter which was soon cut short when her husband suddenly caged her body against the nearest wall with his lips arranged in an evil smile.

“I didn’t hear you saying that last night.” He practically growled that under his breath before one of his free hands came up to settle on the wall beside her head. It was obvious that her husband wasn’t really keen on being called a kid; especially not a cute one. The young queen felt herself heating up once again and lifted her head up to stare at him with narrowed eyes.

“You-”

“Are you serious?” Both, Baekhyun and Haejin snapped their heads to the side when they heard that and settled their gazed down on Sehun; who was looking at them with an agitated expression.

“Here I thought I was tainted enough.” The maknae grumbled under his breath before stomping away from them angrily.

“What’s wrong with him?” Haejin asked her husband in confusion when she saw him moving away from. A confused scowl decorated her lips when Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

Why was Sehun so angry on us?

It’s not like we-

“Oh…” She blinked her eyes rapidly as realization slowly dawned upon her. Sehun’s room was right next to them.

Oh My God! He heard us!
The queen mentally screeched before looking at Baekhyun; who was clearly trying to hold back his laughter.

“It’s your entire fault!” Haejin complained immediately and punched her husband’s arm with as much force as she could muster.

“How come it is my fault?” The eldest questioned his wife with a disbelieving expression on his face. Who would blame him? How was this all his fault? The last time he checked, she was enjoying it all very much.

“You came on to me out of nowhere? I was caught off guard.” His wife countered back in a whiny manner.

“What else was I supposed to do? Ask for an appointment?” Baekhyun questioned sarcastically before rolling his eyes at the immature behavior of his wife.

“I hate you!”

“Great! Let’s go for the breakfast now that we have established that.”

………………

“You know, on second thought spending the whole day in bed doesn’t sound so bad anymore.” Haejin directed her statement towards her husband before reluctantly turning her gaze towards the dining table where her brothers-in-law were diligently sitting in their places with -eating grins on their faces.

“Too bad, I am getting late for the office,” Baekhyun replied back in mock sorrow and threw his wife an innocent smile before making his way towards the empty chair. He pointedly ignored the heated stares that were directed in his direction and nonchalantly took hold of his plate to fill it up with food. Sehun can be a little when he wants to be and the eldest knew that the latter has purposely told everyone about the happenings of the last night; it was his way of getting revenge.

“Noona, are you going to stand over there the whole day?” Tao asked with a sneaky smile and patted the empty chair that was placed next to him.

“Come on, sit and eat breakfast. You must be hungry; especially after last night.” He continued and high-fived Luhan; who was sitting on his other side. Baekhyun shook his head while heaving a tired sigh when he heard his brothers cackling and slightly tilted his head to gaze at his wife. The word embarrassment won’t do her any justice by the way she was flaring. His brothers can be really relentless sometimes.

“Stop it already.” He grumbled under his breath moodily and directed a glare towards Chen; who was about to open his mouth to retaliate, but then thought better of it.

“Fine. You’re such a kill joy.” His brother claimed with the roll of his eyes before slumping back in his seat with an annoyed scowl. Baekhyun clearly did not miss the way Haejin heaved a sigh of relief before making her way towards him to finally settle down.

Oh- she has no idea what she is in for once I leave.

…………………

“I sincerely hate your brothers.” It was the first thing Baekhyun heard as soon as he stepped inside his room. An amused chuckle tumbled past his lips before he locked the door behind himself and settled his discarded things on the couch.

“I wonder why that might be.” He mused with a smirk dancing along his lips and made his way towards the dressing table while messily ruffling his hairs.

“Do you even need to ask me that?” His wife grumbled from her place on the bed and buried her red face under the pillow to hide it. She was tired of blushing the whole day. Somehow, the princes would find something to make her embarrassed about all over again after she was done getting used to their teasing.

“No, I guess not.”

“They fought for almost forty-minutes after you left because half of them wanted a baby girl from me and the other half wanted a baby boy!” Haejin continued complaining nevertheless, completely ignoring his reply.

“So what did they decide on in the end?” Baekhyun asked his wife with a mischievous smile before placing his piercings in the drawer.

“Twins.” His wife deadpanned which finally managed to break his mask of indifference as a loud laughter bubbled past his throat.

“Seriously?” He inquired while trying to tone his cackling down; no offense, Haejin looked like she would skin him alive if he didn’t.

“Yes! Sehun even said that we should name our kids after him because of what we did to him last night.” She narrated with a groan and finally sat up in her place to look at him d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter