Ch #1

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER #1:

                       The Alliance.

 

 

Seven years later…

 

The loud clicking of the shoe sole bounced off the castle walls, as a figure clad in an expensive black velvet coat with a black undershirt and leather pants made his way through the hallway. The guy had raven black hairs, his eyes icy-blue- which held no emotions. The silver lip piercing dangled, back and fro – as he gracefully made his way towards the castle’s dining hall.

“Yah! Chanyeol give that back.” He heard someone – his brother – shouting. He entered the dining hall with the roll of his eyes. It was nothing new. His brothers were as stupid as ever.

“Chanyeol, what are you up to now?” He asked the giant male; eyes looking at the poor guy in accusation.

“Baekhyun- Hyung! Look, Chanyeol took my bubble tea without asking me.” Sehun – his youngest brother – whined, while giving him a puppy dog look.

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun called out and again turned towards the said male.

“Fine. Here have your bubble tea.” Chanyeol returned Sehun his bubble tea with a kicked puppy expression on his face.

“Thanks, Hyung.” The eighteen years old, Sehun turned towards his brother and gave him a huge smile.

Baekhyun gave back a small smile too, before going towards his chair. The poor guy was about to sit down, but another ruckus stopped him. He grumbled under his breath and turned towards Luhan and Kai who just entered the room- both of them were fighting; how typical.

“What?” He growled when he saw them fighting. The said two guys cowered under his gaze and gave him a nervous laugh.

“N-Nothing.” Jongin stuttered, and dragged Luhan towards their assigned seats.

No offense but Baekhyun was scary when he was pissed – and he was pissed most of the time.

Soon, the rest of the guys filled in the room. Everybody very much aware of their glaring eldest brother – some were even seen gulping in fear.

“What burned your non-existent, bubbly this time?” Xiumin, who was younger than Baekhyun; just by months asked, while settling down in his seat – no wonder he made fun of the eldest without any fear.

Baekhyun growled and turned towards the second- eldest with a scowl.

“Why can’t you guys be normal for once?” He finally asked, settling down on the head chair of the dining table- his glare scaring the out of them all.

“Because we don’t have our in a twist- like you always seem to have,” Suho answered nonchalantly, making Baekhyun roll his eyes again.

“I suggest- you keep your mouth shut if you don’t want me to give you the castle cleaning duties.” He snapped, a smirk decorating his lips; which made Suho cower down.

The rest of the breakfast passed by in peace – as peaceful it can be when his brothers were present.

Suddenly, the door of the dining room opened again, revealing their father; who had a -eating grin on his face. Baekhyun let out a small sigh and shook his head.

Why can’t he have normal people, as his family members?

“What happened?” Tao asked sounding excited; no offense but his father did have a -eating grin on his face- which was a rare occasion.

 

“Baekhyun is getting married!” His father exclaimed in joy if we look closely we can even see tears of joy in his eyes.

Drama Queen.

“WHAT?” Baekhyun heard his brothers shouting, and winced at their volume.

“Ahan?” He acknowledged his father very much uninterested- his eyes still glued on the food he was consuming.

“Yes.”

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked hesitantly- he knew something was off about this marriage.

If Baekhyun ever had to trust his brothers with anything; it would be Kyungsoo. After all, he is the only one sensible among them.

“To the only Princess of Moonlight Kingdom,” His father answered, still overjoyed.

Silence followed after that, all the guys had their jaws slacked in shock. Even Baekhyun raised his head to look at his father.

The jingling of the silver chain connected with his ear and lip piercing; being the only sound in the otherwise dead silent room.

 

“Mom always told me you lost a screw, never knew she was telling the truth.” Baekhyun finally voiced his thoughts out, making his father grimace.

“I’m not joking.”

“You are asking me to marry a human.”

“Baekhyun, you are a human too.” His father said with a stern expression, but the sadness in his eyes gave him away.

“No- I am…we are Monsters. That’s what those people call us.” Baekhyun snapped back, his icy-blue eyes sending shivers down everybody’s spines.

“H-Hyung…” Sehun whimpered when he saw his brother eyes, were getting colder; he didn’t like it when people called them Monsters.

They are n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter