Ch #10

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #10:

 

          The Beginning.

 

The loud clicking of his shoe soles resonated around the empty hallway, as a tired Baekhyun made his way towards his bedroom. The black coat and tie that he had taken off sometime after the wedding and was now holding in his hand, dangled to and fro with every step he took. The newly wedded male groaned tiredly while rolling up the sleeves of his white dress shirt; baring his strong forearms to the world. The events of today have exhausted him more than he had expected; there were too many people to greet and meet – which irritated him to some extent. He finally, breathed the sigh of relief, when his room’s door came in his sight. Smiling to himself slightly, the eldest Prince pushed open the door and stepped inside. He threw his coat and tie on the nearby chair, before turning on the lights of the room.

“Finally, some peace,” Baekhyun muttered to himself and started taking off his shoes. It was when he bent down to take off his socks, did he notice Haejin’s sleeping figure on his bed.

Oh- I almost forgot about her.

……

As soon as they arrived back at the castle, Baekhyun received a call from the security department informing him about an almost kidnapping case. This time, the attempt at kidnapping was done in the middle of a busy market; which was kind of stupid in Baekhyun’s point of view. The ten-year-old boy was lucky that his desperate screams were heard by the passerby, or else he would have been taken away. Being the dedicated crown Prince he was, Baekhyun immediately abandoned everything and went to investigate the matter himself; much to his family’s annoyance. It was the reason why he was so exhausted now and for sometime forgot about the entire ruckus – that was his marriage.

Placing aside his shoes and socks, Baekhyun straightened his back and trained his gaze on Haejin’s peacefully sleeping face for a while. He threaded his fingers through his raven locks and released a sigh, before moving away his gaze and making his way towards the dressing table. Lazily glancing at his own disheveled reflection in the mirror, Baekhyun took off his piercings and threw them inside the drawers of the dressing table, before gently closing it; trying not to wake up his sleeping wife, it was past midnight after all. His dainty fingers made their way towards the buttons of his shirt; ing them slowly with ease. The tired male, shrugged the shirt off his shoulders (revealing the black wife beater he was wearing underneath) and threw it on the couch, where his coat and tie was placed. He wanted to get out of the sweaty clothes badly, but exhaustion was taking its toll over his being.

“I will just take a shower in the morning.” He tried to convince himself and made his way towards the bed. An irritated frown graced his features, as he noticed that Haejin has hogged all the bed to herself. Not only that, but she had hogged his pillow too.

 What happened to- I will marry you, but don’t expect anything else? She had hogged all my stuff as if it belongs to her.

The irritated male thought to himself and roughly pushed away the starfish spread on his bed to one side. He smoothed out the wrinkles from the bed sheet on his side and was about to lay down when he noticed a small piece of paper tucked under his Haejin’s pillow. He took hold of the paper confused and unfolded it to read its content.

‘Don’t you dare o_O’ was written on it in bold letters. Baekhyun raised a questioning brow at Haejin’s sleeping figure as if she will get up to give him an explanation; which sadly was not the case. Instead of an explanation, Haejin rewarded him with a hard slap to his thigh in her sleep; which was soon followed by some hard kicks. The eldest Prince got up from the bed with an irritated huff, when he noticed that the kicks would never stop, and glared at his sleeping wife with venom.

“Fine! I get it. I won’t sleep on the bed.” He exclaimed in anger and snatched his pillow from under Haejin’s head. The sleeping girl head dropped on the bed with a soft thud, but she still continued to sleep peacefully. Baekhyun gave her a scowl and took the extra blanket from the bed, before going towards the couch to settle his things.

………

“Hyung, this is legendary!”

“Sehun-ah, be quiet! Baek will hear us.”

“Xiumin- Hyung, look at this. Haejin noona threw Baek-Hyung off the bed...on their wedding night! I mean forget about him getting any action; he didn’t even get to sleep in the same bed.” Sehun chortled and clapped his hands like a seal.

“You know he will kill us if he kn- what’s wrong?” Xiumin started but changed his question when he saw Sehun worried expression.

“Hyung, my camera’s lights suddenly went off.”

“Try turning it on again.”

“I am. It’s not turning on! Hyung, this is my new camera~”

……..

“Would you two go back to your rooms, now?” Baekhyun growled as he glared at his brothers standing in the doorway of his room. He released a strained sigh, before getting up to lock the door.

“Woof! Woof! Hyung, go back to sleep it’s just Monggu.” Sehun shouted and looked at Xiumin with a frown when the other guy face palmed.

“Sehun just shut up.”

 

 

Haejin grumbled in her sleep and buried her face under the pillow when she heard the constant knocking on the door. The sleepy girl threw a death glare towards the room door (she hopes it was the door she was glaring at, because the room was really dark and she can’t see anything without turning on lights; even in the morning) when the knocking didn’t stop and cursed the person on the other side under her breath.

…….

“Baekhyun- Hyung! Haejin noona!”

“Kai, be patient.”

“Baekhyun- Hyung! Haejin noona!” The tanned male ignored his wide-eyed brother and continued knocking.

“Kai-” Kyungsoo tried again, but his brother ignored him like usual.

“Look, I know you guys had an awesome wedding night and now you are tired, but you need to get up!” Kai continued knocking on the door as if his life depends on it.

…….

Me? Baekhyun? Wedding night?

Wait-

MY WEDDING NIGHT WITH BAEKHYUN!

Haejin immediately snapped her eyes open, as Kai’s words finally registered in her mind. She hesitantly turned her head to the other side of the bed; expecting Baekhyun to be sleeping over there.

I can’t believe I slept in the same bed as the jerk.

“Kai, would you mind ing off?” Baekhyun yelled in his sleep and covered his head with the cushion placed on the couch. Haejin immediately snapped her head towards the leather couch placed at the end of the bed, when she heard Baekhyun’s muffled voice.

He slept on the couch…

“But, mom and dad are calling you guys.” The younger male whined from outside the room.

“Just give us half an hour, okay?” Haejin requested and quickly got out of the bed.

“Okay, noona! Hurry up.” Several footsteps were heard before finally Kai and Kyungsoo left both of them alone. Haejin cautiously gazed towards Baekhyun’s sleeping form, contemplating whether she should wake him up, or not.

I am his wife…maybe, I should wake him up. After all, it’s my responsibility now.

“Yah! Wake up.” She yelled while standing beside the couch. A scowl graced her lips when Baekhyun didn’t even move.

“Come on, wake up. Your parents are waiting for us.” She tried again w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter