Part III - Final

Sword Cut [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The man was quietly sitting on the wood floor, resting his back against the wall of the ship. He could hear mostly the sea being ripped through by the ship but if he paid close attention, he could listen to the two voices, and after that, the sound of a door being softly closed.
                “How dare you, prisoner?” the man thought to himself.

 

                You suddenly sat up on the bed, listening to a small noise.
                “Junhong… Junhong, wake up.” you held the sheets in front of your body, covering yourself while you poked and shook the sleeping man beside you.
                “What…?” he lazily asked.
                “I heard something… You better go back to your jail.” you kept shaking him.
                “Ships make cracking noises all the time. Besides, there are mice around.” he dragged himself some inches closer and tried pulling you back to the bed.
                “But it’s almost morning. You should go now, before they start waking up.”
                “Just a litt—” he started but was cut off by the doors of your room being burst open.
                You gasped to the sound, holding the sheets closer to you, and Junhong instantly sat up. Your father, the Capitan, stood under the doorframe. For everyone who looked at him in that moment, he seemed calm, but only you were able to see the flames trapped in his eyes.
                “Go,” he simply said and his best sailorman passed by him, grabbed Junhong by his arm and dragged him out, completely destitute of clothes.
                Your heart was racing. Your father quickly took a glance at them when they passed by his side and out of the room, and turned his head back to you.
                “Get dressed,” he said before turning around and closing the doors.

 

                Junhong had his hands tied up together in front of his torso. Two men holding his arms and two other holding yours, each you on opposite points of the ship. You father slowly descended from behind the timon and stood right between you two, leaning against the main mast.
                “Does anyone have something to say in defense?” he asked.
                “You have a beautiful daughter, Capitan,” Junhong said with a defiant smile.
                Your father turned his head to the boy’s side, looked at him for a moment and nodded.
                “Shut up, you stupid,” you thought.
                One of the man who were holding Junhong’s arms gave him a hard punch on his stomach. His body violently leaned to the front but you didn’t hear the smallest noise coming from him. You tried to push yourself and run to him, but the two animals holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter