Descendant

Resurrecting Elysian

"Ouch!" Taecyeon griffin, Leo wince for the tenth time as Nichkhun apply the directly extracted aloe vera gel onto the burned spot of its wing.

 

"For GOD's sake Leo, you're just like Taec,"

 

"Hey, that's not fair!" Taecyeon complain as he punches Nichkhun shoulder lightly.

 

"What?" Nichkhun put on a poker face "I'm just delivering the truth,"

 

Taecyeon rolled up his eyes in annoyance but deliberately keep his silence.

 

'You're such an unfit person Seo Juhyun!' in the middle of tending Seohyun's pegasus, Taeyeon heard the bastardly claim. Automatic, she turns around to their youngest who's sitting far away from the group, partially hiding behind the huge boulder with her knees close to her chest.

 

'This is all your fault, you fool shameless girl!'

 

"It's not your fault," the soft comforting voice catches Seohyun off guard. "Taeyeon unnie,"

 

Sitting herself beside Seohyun, Taeyeon rest her eyes on the young girl "It's not your fault, and you're not a fool, shameless girl,"

 

"I'm.." Seohyun is about to speak when she realizes something "…how…how does.."

 

"I heard you," Taeyeon smile lightly. "You realize it too right? Since we arrived here, things are getting weird,"

 

"Urm," Seohyun nods "Realistically weird,"

 

Taeyeon laugh quietly. "Right?"

 

"Unnie," Seohyun calls out softly "I'm sorry,"

 

"You have nothing to be sorry about," Taeyeon let her smile beam "You're just being you, the Seo Juhyun we love. You're loyal, loving, respectful. The exact Seo Juhyun we adore,"

 

Seohyun can feels her eyes getting warmer by the minute "Unnie.."

 

Gently wrapping her arms around Seohyun's shoulder, Taeyeon whisper "It's okay honey, it's okay," and she let the girl sobs on her shoulder.

 

****************************

 

"Come and warm yourself everyone," Nichkhun calls out after he set up the campfire. Being a fire-bender, to light a campfire is always a piece of cake for him.

 

Everybody starts crowding around the nice warm campfire except for Seohyun who stray away to her pegasus. Tiffany is just about to follow when Taeyeon place her hand on her shoulder "Let her be. She needs some alone time with it,"

 

"Is she okay?" Tiffany sounds concerned.

 

With an assuring smile, Taeyeon nods.

 

 

Stepping closer to her pegasus, Seohyun finally stops. Noticing it's master presence, the pegasus look upon "Master Seohyun,"

 

"Is your wing alright?" Seohyun's question sounds slow, guilty.

 

"Better," the beautiful white creature beaming with a smile.

 

"I'm sorry," Seohyun's voice crack all of a sudden. Watching the burned white wing, her guilt doubled as her hand moves to touch the exposed red flesh.

 

"Master…"

 

"I'm sorry," Seohyun breaks down eventually. The clear liquid slowly run down her cheek as she closed her eyes, practically unaware of the shining white light that starts glowing from her hand. "I'm so sorry," she laments swallowing the burdened remorse enwrapping herself when she notices the radiating white light shining onto the burnt spot from her own hand.

 

She is about to flinch away when somebody holds her hand fixed to where it was "Don't. You're healing it,"

 

Looking up to her left she asks "Healing it?"

 

Nichkhun nods. "You're a Healer," his words layered with turbulence of emotions. Standing just beside the girl, Nichkhun is taken away completely. Not just him, everybody is. Right before their eyes, the burned flesh of the wings regenerated itself before the new skin originate and enclosed the burned spot entirely under the white light. The severely burnt wing just now look completely unscathed.

 

Right after the healing is complete, Nichkhun takes his hand away and with a deep breath he murmurs "GOD, you're healer,"

 

Watching the wonderstruck guy, Tiffany asks "You look so overwhelmed. Why? I thought your people should be used in seeing this kind of thing,"

 

"Because it's impossible," Taecyeon is the one who answered. He himself looks pale white.

 

"Impossible? Yoona asks.

 

"The healing power is said to only be descended by blood,"

 

"Descended by blood? What is that supposed to mean?" Tiffany is starting to get the picture.

 

"Only a descendant of a Healer could possibly be a Healer," Taecyeon takes a deep breath trying to grasp the situation that maybe turns out to be a fact. "And the last Healer, Elysian have ever had was Princess Sandara who died a hundred years ago. It's impossible but your youngest sister right here, she may be the descendant of Princess Sandara,"

 

 

Finally! The new update is here! Fuhh, I'm so relief I finally able to update this story. I was kinda lost in the middle but I hope this come out nice for all of you to read. As all of you can see, thing starts to come to light. Considering I already revealed Sandara, I guess lots of you should already be able to guess who's the platinum blonde guy I mentioned in Chap 2.

 

Honestly, I don't particularly like this chapter. It feel bland, with no favourable spice that can satisfy you. I'm sorry if this particular chapter disappoint. I don't know when I'll update the new chap but I'll try harder to make it better than this one. I sincerely hope all of you can forgive me.

 

p/s : To all the sweet and supportive comments you left me, I'm extremely thankful^^ Thank you for keeping up with my 'oh so rare' update. Love you guys!!