It Was the Cat

It Was the Cat [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hello, hyung!” Junhong said when the older man opened the door; your hand enlaced with his and a cute smile on your face.
                “Oh, hello,” he said to both of you and stepped aside “Come in, they’re here already.”

 

                You sighed for the umpteenth time, not even bothering to hide it anymore. Junhong still tried to look a bit politer, faking attention as the older boys talked about things he didn’t even understand. That was definitely not what you two expected when his hyung invited you over to spend a cool night with some boys from college. You thought they were going to share crazy histories like who pranked a professor the best and who got extremely drunk at the last party, but no. Astrophysics seemed to be the high point of those conversations.
                Junhong took a glance at you and showed a little smile, mouthing a low ‘sorry’, which you replied to with a shaking head.
                “Hyung, can we take a walk on your backyard?” Junhong said suddenly, not worrying if he was interrupting something or not.
                “Sure, the door is unlocked, go ahead,” he vaguely pointed somewhere.
                He took your hand in his and you stood up.
                “Finally…” you said almost as a whisper when still a few steps from them.
                “I didn’t know it would be like this, it’s no fun at all.”
                “It’s… Alright, I was going to say it was okay, but it’s really boring.”
                “I know.”
                You saw the backyard door, but instead, he led you somewhere else. You kept silent about it.
                “What a great date.” you pushed him with your shoulder.
                “I’m already feeling bad, stop making me feel worse.” he pushed you back.
                “No.”
                “Stop!”
                “You’re stupid.”
                “You are!”
                You kept pushing each other around with every reply.
                “I’m not the one who brought his girlfriend to a college class as a date,” you said and pushed him a little harder than you expected.
                Obviously he didn’t expect that as well, what caused him to lose some balance and hit a short sculpture with his feet. The object tumbled on the floor with a noise, now in two separated pieces. Both of you starred at it with widened eyes. A sound escaped from his throat, like a laugh or something, but you quickly cut him off with a slap on his arm. He instantly put his hand over the slapped place and opened his mouth, ready to let out another sound, but you placed your index finger on your lips, and a tinge of threat in your eyes, signaling not to dare to make another sound.
                “Kiki, is that you again?” the older male’s voice made you two startled, looking at where it had come from accompanied by the sound of steps.
                Junhong immediately took your hand and started a silent run upstairs, leading to a corridor with only two doors. He ran to the second one and pushed you past it, entering right after and closi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter