Positive Introductions are a Must (Chapter 1)

The Most Beautiful Moment in High School!! pt. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so nervous. My hands were sweaty and I knew people around me could probaly hear my heart beat as if it was being played through headphones on full blast. Why was I so nervous you say? Because today was the most important day in my entire life. Today was the first day of highschool. In the world I live in, when you join highschool you automatically are assigned a pack. The people in this pack are the people you will be hanging around and seeing you're entire life and no one can change it. Well you can, but not until your pack is at least 10 years old and even then adding and removing members is one of the hardest things to do.

 Packs can range from 2 members to a large number of members. The largest I have ever heard of is 13. Every 4 years the people entering highschool are entered into new packs. This way when that person (Alpha) is a Senior, they already know everyone in there pack. I, an omega, am at the very tail end of the 4 years. This means whatever pack I join will already be close and I will be the youngest. That will be a new experience since I am the eldest of 2. It saddens me that I can never identify myself as the same as my siblings again and I will never live with them. Siblings are never in the same pack. Once you are given a pack, you instantly move in with its members at a dorm room on the campus. 

I walk into school and see all elder-looking mature people, the main alphas of their pack, waiting on the sides of the huge gate the leads into the school. They are no doubt looking at who their final members could be. I just keep my head down low and walk straight ahead, never making eyes contact with anyone. We are all filled into a room (Jungkook's highschool orientation room) where a man on a stage comes forward. 

He makes a loud sound into the mike and gets us all to quiet down. 

"Hello, My name is Principal G-Dragon. I know you guys are all nervous about meeting you're new packs, so I will try to make this short. Today you embark on a new journey to help keep balance and peace in our society. I will explain what's the point of small packs in greater detail right now. We are given packs because in the old days huge packs with 100 members to almost 1,000 ruled the earth. Such large packs caused trouble and wars, killing wolves by the millions. Fast. The way we do it makes sure power-control alphas, you know who you are, do not get to much power and go corrupt, but still get enough to get their needs at bay. Now, that that boring part is over let's meet your new packs, shall we?" A huge cheer rang through out the halls.

The room to get your pack was connected to the gym we were in. I, being the lucky person I am, got to find out my pack last. I sat down on the ground while people where screaming out names. Eventually (way over an hour), m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter