Fausse Identite [false identity]

Misheard Reality

bts-v.jpg

That single encounter has a butterfly effect.

Hani's POV

It wasn't long till the party started. Various greetings from here and there took place. Things were getting kinda stuffy, so I headed out to the balcony. The cool breeze and the round moon welcomed me with great intoxicating bliss, and it felt like a short span of freedom away from the black and white view inside.

 

"For who?" A deep voice questioned from behind. Judging from his looks, he's my age.

 

"For who what?" I countered.

 

"For whom are those tears?" He replied looking all serious as if he wasn't being nosy at all. As if he was someone close to me.

 

"Need I answer your question?"

 

He shrugged and then sat down on the railings. He looked at me with those eyes that reveal no emotion. It was like, no one could ever bring him down because he knew how to keep everything to himself. He was cold like that. I kept quiet and feigned to not see him but there he was still staring at me like I was some kind of interesting artwork. Strangely enough, I didn't feel bothered at all. His presence was actually comforting. My mind was telling me to get the hell away from this creature but to no avail, my legs aren't working. It was glued to that spot as if it was meant to be there. After a good few moments of my head and feet trying to argue, he stood up and then left as if nothing happened, like he never did anything disturbing. There he was, waltzing his way inside the black and white room that kept me losing my strength. The black and white room that was illusioned with outstanding chandeliers and bright lights that seemed lively but to me, it was just that black and white room.


Today, I headed to school with a great feeling of dread. Truthfully enough, nothing ever exciting happens in this school. Girls keep busy with their looks and squealing all day to these who-knows-who creatures. As I recall, they were called Bamtan Boys? Not really sure, don't really care. As for the male population, they busy themselves on random balderdash. Only a few students in this school are decent enough, I guess.

 

I made a little stop to the restroom and did my business. As I got out, for some unknown reason, I ended up lying down on the floor. I opened my eyes to see a foolish looking lad who is for another unknown reason on top of me. 

 

"Get off." I reprimanded coldly.

 

"Oh sorry." He said, flustered. " Are you alright?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Uhm look, I'm really sorry for bumping into you, I was kind off in a rush." He said apologetically.

 

" I see. It's fine."

 

"M-may I know your name?" He looked shy and kind of embarrassed.

tumblr_inline_o0nynzZH3B1tb3s3m_400.gif

 

"Hani."

 

"I'm Jimin. See you around." He waved goodbye and ran off somewhere.

 

What a strange fellow. He looks really innocent when he smiles and he doesn't look bad at all, except for his height, perhaps. I smiled silently to myself and headed straight to my class.

 

I heard that there would be an exchange student from South Korea. Everyone seems to be talking about him and the girls are all prepped up.

 

"Mr. Kim, please introduce yourself." The professor instructed and in return he nodded.

 

I turned to look at him and there he was, the extraordinary guy who talked to me at the party. We locked gazes and in cue he said.

 

"Taekhyun Kim. Nice to meet you." He smiled slightly. It was almost like a smirk. His eyes never left my gaze and there he sat beside me.

 

"Nice to see you again." I said looking straight ahead as I copied notes.

 

"I'm sorry but have we met before?" He asked.

 

I was quite taken aback but managed to maintain my composure. Was he messing with me?

 

"Sorry, I must've mistaken you for someone else."

 

"Yeah, I get that a lot." He replied and chuckled.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Hani Song."

The conversation ended there as I kept my focus in class. He stared at me for a while and then faced in front.

 

I was still quite confused, I'm quite positive that it was him. He was that guy with empty eyes but right now, his eyes didn't look the same back then. It was the same in color but different in feeling. I wanted to ask him but something kept me from doing so.

 

Class ended and I'm on my way to the cafeteria.

 

"Hani!" A familiar voice called out.

 

I turned to see Jimin's sheepish grin along with some kid with a rabbit like grin and a large nose. It looked like it could anything, I mentally laughed.


 

Right now, I'm sitting at the far edge of the cafeteria waiting for Jimin and the kid who appears to be named Jungkook. He told me that he'd treat me to lunch as an apology for the little accident this morning. I told him that it was really fine but he insisted and said that he'd feel really bad and won't forget about it his whole life. Yeah right. I rolled my eyes but couldn't contain the smile that tugged on my lips.

 

"What's with the smile?." Jungkook asked with a grin. He placed his food on the table and handed me a cola. "Jimin is still taking your order along with his, for now have a cola."

 

I couldn't resist pinching his cheeks awwe. He was really cute.

 

"Yah! I'm eating!" He complained.

 

I chuckled and stared at him happily eating.

 

"Staring is rude."

 

"Assuming is worse." I teased and I saw the slight blush playing on his cheeks. Awwe.

 

"I want to take you home." I said smiling at him.

 

His eyes widened in shock. "Are you crazy?! I'm too young for SPG stuff!"

 

I threw him the cap of my cola.

 

"Who raised you to be this green-minded, kid?!"

 

"Jimin hyung! Aw, that hurts stop haha and we're just of the same age so I'm no kid!"

large.png

We both shared our laughters and finally, Jimin arrived carrying a load of food. Such a big appetite for a small stature. Not until he placed the mountain of food in front of me and I saw that all he was having was lasagna and a slice pizza. I looked at him in disbelief and he returned it with a grin. I passed some of the food to Kookie (which I somehow ended up calling him) and he happily accepted them, I offered some to Jimin but he declined. The three of us talked about random stuff and laughed aloud at Jimin's jamless jokes. They both were really good company.

 

"Friends?" Jimin offered his hand and I gladly accepted it and Kookie placed his hand right above.

 

"Friends." I smiled to them.

 

After lunch we headed our separate ways since they said that they have to meet up with their friends. They told me they'd introduce me sometime. I smiled and then headed off but for some reason, I kept getting stares from the girls who really didn't care about anything else but make up and boys.

 

Since I was out of focus, I slid on something but in a split second someone was holding my arm to prevent me from kissing the floor. As I regained my balance, the person has already left. I looked around but couldn't see anyone.

 

"Thank you." I uttered to myself and walked away.