006

Bride of Suho: Water God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryu dropped off the last of the scrolls on Suho’s desk. Suho placed his head down on his desk and looked at Ryu. “It’s never-ending,” Suho said. “It will always be never-ending,” Ryu said tiredly. Suho sat up straight and grabbed another scroll and rolled it out. Suho began reading and Ryu left the room with the finished scrolls. Suho stretched after finishing five scrolls, he was mentally drained. Suho pushed the scrolls away and grabbed a piece of paper. He dipped his brush in the black ink and began drawing a dragon. He placed his brush down when he finished. Suho turned to his cup of tea and the tea lifted out of the cup and onto the paper. The dragon slowly emerged from the paper and floated around him. Suho smiled as the dragon played with him. 

 

Suho rushed towards Jihyun and grabbed her hand. He shook her hand and jumped up and down. She stared at him and wondered what he was so excited about. “Usually your not always that jumpy oppa?” Jihyun said. Suho smiled, “I’ll show you something really cool. I learned it while I was in class.” Jihyun looked at him and then to her yellow bucket and orange shovel. “What can be more fun than digging up sand and building sand castles?” Jihyun asked. “Do you have paper and a marker?” Suho asked. Jihyun looked at him, “it’s all at home.” Suho looks at her and grabbed her hand. “Let’s go to get them then,” Suho said. Jihyun resisted and Suho turned to look at her. “But we’re already here by the water,” Jihyun said. 

 

Suho let out a sigh, “I’ll do whatever you want if you just let me show you this.” Jihyun sighed, “Fine and you won’t complain at all.” Suho nodded his head and Jihyun was dragged all the way home. Jihyun opened the gate and they both walked into the house. “Mom, Dad, Halmoni, Haraboji?!” Jihyun yelled. There was no response and Jihyun turned back to Suho. We can go to my room, I have lots of papers and markers. We can draw for hours.” Jihyun said. Jihyun leads him to her room and when she opened her room. Suho let out an annoyed sigh, her room was so messy. Jihyun dropped her bucket by the door and pushed everything on the ground into one corner. She went to her drawer and pulled out the papers and markers.

 

Suho watched as she placed them on the ground and laid down. She looked over at him, “come and draw. You said you wanted to show me something cool.” Suho walked over to her and laid down. He grabbed a blue marker and drew a cute whale, he looked around for water. Suho sat up and walked to the door that leads to the small pond. Jihyun stood up and followed him. Jihyun watched as Suho bent down and scooped up water and poured it over the drawing. “Why did you do that,” Jihyun asked. Suho concentrated and in a few seconds the whale emerged from the paper and floated around Jihyun. Jihyun reached her hand out and touched the whale. She smiled and looked at Suho, “this is way better than making sand castles.” Suho smiled as she grabbed his hand. “We need to draw more!” Jihyun said.

 

The dragon sat down on the paper and Suho pushed it down. The dragon went back into the paper and Suho’s desk was covered with the tea. Suho chuckled like a fool and Ryu walked into the room. “What are you chuckling about?” Ryu asked. “Nothing,” Suho said quietly. Ryu sat down in the chair across from him and looked at the wet paper. “We’re you playing again,” Ryu asked. Suho nodded his head, “everything I do reminds me of her.” Ryu crossed his arms and leaned towards Suho. “Sorry to ruin your little moment but I came to tell you that Yura is waiting for you by the pavilion along with your other bride candidates,” Ryu said. Suho snapped his head up and looked at Ryu with wide eyes. “You’re kidding,” Suho said. 

 

Ryu shook his head, “everyone is in the garden and ready for this meeting.” Suho slowly stood up and made his way pass Ryu. “Suho,”Ryu said. Suho turned around to face him, “what?” “Just so you know, you're supposed to report to me about who you would like to marry,” Ryu said. Suho shook his head, “you already know the answer.” “I know it’s Jihyun but you have to pick on of the girl in the group,” Ryu said. “You’re no fun at all,” Suho said. Suho left the room and made his way down to the garden. He felt nervous because it’s been a while since he actually was in the company of many noble women and another reason was that he had to choose one.

 

Suho saw Yoora standing in the hallway with a jar of wine in her hand. Suho stopped and tried to back away but then Yoora looked up and smiled at him. She walked towards him and hands the wine jar to him. “Chanyeol told me that this is your favorite wine,” Yoora said ruffly. Suho took the wine jar form her and smelled the scent. It was exactly what he liked in a wine and he looked to her. “Thank you.” He said. Yoora blushed, “it’s just wine.” Suho continued to walk to the garden. Yoora ran after him and fell into his steps, she glanced at him. “What do you look for in a Queen?” Yoora asked. Suho didn’t look at her, “I don’t look for qualities. If I like a woman then she will be my Queen.” Yoora took not of that in her mind.

 

Suho shook his head and continued walking. “Out of the ladies that have come today. Is there one who catches your eyes?” Yoora asked. “No one catches my eyes,” Suho said honestly. “But if you had to choose one. Who would you choose.” Yoora said. Suho thought of something, “She has to be quiet and listens to everything I say. Can not disobey me and also must be strong but only use her strength in times of need.” Suho mentally laughed because he said everything that Yoora was not. Yoora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter