003

Bride of Suho: Water God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a big study room, Suho is sitting at his desk that has scrolls scattered all over it. He sighed and continued working on the paper in front of him. There was a knock on the door and he looked up from his work, he sighed. "What is it Ryu?" He said. His best friend popped in, holding papers in his arms. "Suho, you have a meeting with the Land Governor later today." Ryu said. "What does he want? He already asked for rain, their crops are good." Suho said. "I do not know but he wants to meet." Ryu said. "Fine, I'll meet him later." Suho said. "Okay, I'll be leaving now." Ryu closed the door and left, Suho went back to his work.

 

He picked up his brush, he sensed something coming towards him from the window. He shot up and threw the brush towards it. He walked over and then it floated down in front of him, he stopped. His look softened at the sight of it, the little dragon floated over and curled itself over his neck. Suho rubbed it's head and smiled. "Mira, why are you here?" Suho asked. "I wanted a break and headmaster granted it." "How was training?" Suho said. "It’s alright, so many girls were there to train to be a priestess." Mira said. "Can’t be as bad as me, being Water God is difficult." Suho said. The little dragon floated away and changed into a beautiful girl, she sat down across from him.

 

Mira looked at Suho, he glance back at her. “How has Ryu been?” Suho laughed and Mira whined. “Always the same.” “Why do you always laugh at my question?” Mira turned away, crossing her arms. “It’s because you like Ryu and he is stubborn.” Suho said. Mira looked at him, “Did he ask about me over these past years?” Suho sighed, “Not even once.” Mira slouched down in the chair. “You’ve never felt missing someone before.” Mira asked him. Suho looked at her, “Are you sure because the last time I felt like that I was cursed.” Mira looked at him apologetically. “I kind of forgot. Sorry.” “It’s alright.” Suho said.

 

Ryu busted through the door, he saw Suho and the back of a girl. “Where have you’ve been? I was waiting for the longest time. The Land...” Mira slowly got up and turned around to face Ryu. “Hey, long time no see.” Ryu froze and Mira smiled at him. “Did you miss me that you’re not saying anything.” Mira laughed out and Ryu pointed a finger at her. “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in the mountains. Training is still in…” “I was granted permission to leave on break.” Mira rolled her eyes and Ryu looked at Suho. “I forgot but the the Land Governor is already here, he says it’s important.” Suho stood up, “I’ll let you guys talk for a bit, I’ll be back.” Suho left the room, they both looked at each other.

 

Mira looked directly into Ryu’s eyes, "I missed you Ryu." He looked away from her, Mira came to his side. “Ryu, look at me.” He walked away a little bit from her. “I’m sorry that…” “Don’t talk about it so casually.” “Ryu…” “I must get going now, I have a lot to do. You can wait here for Suho or leave.” Ryu left and tears began to flow down her face. “I’m really sorry for what happened.” Mira sat down and cried.

 

Suho finally got to the meeting under the canopy in one of the courtyards, there was an old man sitting and drinking the tea. Suho approached him and he stood up to bowed to Suho. "Welcome, what brings you here?" Suho took a seat across from him, he poured Suho a cup of tea. "Thank you." Suho said. "Actually I'm here to talk to you about that seal." "How do you know I have a seal?" Suho looked at him puzzled. "Your parents have been consulting me about it, since I have more connects to the land and the people." He took a sip of the tea. "Is there a way to break it?" Suho looked at him eagerly, he placed the teacup down.

 

The governor looked at him sadly, "Over the years I've been trying to track down the little girl, I had clues here and there. The other day, I was consulting a shaman. She told me how to break the seal but it won't be easy." He said. "What can I do?" Suho asked. "She did tell me that the girl we are looking for has the same seal on her body somewhere." "Then I just have to search for it." Suho said. "No, there is an easier way to find her. When the two seals finally come into contact, there will be a reaction. That is what she told me and to not worry because she will be coming our way soon." He said. "She’s going to be here soon?" Suho looked blanked, Ryu appeared behind them and bowed. He took his seat next to them at the table.

 

He sighs, "I hope so because we’ve have waited far too long." He said. "How can you be so sure?" Suho asked. "She told me that the shaman who put the seal on you to protect the girl, was the strongest and she could see the future and knows everything. She foresaw something and had connected both you and the girl’s fate, now you are tied to her." Suho’s mind was blank, he was not so sure of his future held in store.

 

Suho looked at him, "That doesn't make any sense, how can I be tied to her. I have a curse on me and she walks free." Suho protested. "The shaman lady somehow got the holder of fate to tie your lives together." Suho looked at the Land Governor, "I just want to get rid of the seal on my powers." He let out a sigh. "Also, the shaman told me to give you this." He placed a thin silver bracelet with two little bell charms hang on it, sliding it over to Suho.

 

Suho looked at it and picked it up. His thumb ran over the inscriptions of the bracelet. "What is this." Suho said. "It's the bracelet, she will not be able to remove it. It means protection and that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter