010

Bride of Suho: Water God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, it's been a while.

I finally found the chapters, I put them in a different folder.

This is part two, conitnuing of the last chapter. (I split it in half beccause it was too long.)

I have been working on the next few chapters but rearranging them because I didn't like the flow.

I'll be back for an update in a 3-4 days! (Promise!)

Love you guys! <3<3<3

Suho awoke feeling as the world had increased gravity by a hundred. He rubbed his temples and that caused him to have a major headache. He rolled to his side and drowned his face into the pillow. He groaned in pain but then stopped when he felt a hand on his . Suho lifted up his face and saw Yoora smiling at him. He quickly pulled up his blanket to cover to him, “what are you doing here?” “I dropped by because your mother requested me to meet her here but since I arrived the servants sent me straight here.” Yoora said. Suho looked outside of his room and the sun was high up in the sky. He turned to look at Yoora who had now stood up and went to the table to finish her tea. “How long have you’ve been here?” Suho asked. “Long enough to see you whining in your dreams and calling out for Jihyun? Who is this Jihyun girl?” Yura looked at him waiting for his response. Suho shook his head and Yoora gulped the rest of her tea down.

 

Suho managed to sit up and he ran his hand through his hair, Yoora watched as his blanket fell down to his lap exposing his muscular chest and toned abs. Her face turned pink and her heart beat increased. She turned away from him and mentally made a note to wait in his office next time. Suho scratched his chest and yawned, “please come in and help me get dressed.” The door slid open and two female servants arrived, one went straight to the closet and another came to his side with a bowl of warm water to wash his face. Suho turned towards Yoora who had her back towards him, “Yoora, please go to my office. Ryu should be there, I’ll head over after I get ready.” Yoora nodded her head and quickly ducked out of the room. Suho took the wet towel from the servant and wiped his face, his head was still throbbing from drinking last night. He had a lot of work to do today, so he was going to send Yoora off when he got to his office later.

 

Suho walked along the corridor, his robe was dragging behind him and today it just felt like he was dragging a boulder with him. His head was feeling a bit better but overall he just felt so drained. He finally arrived at his office after what felt like hours of running, he slid the door open and Yoora was inside chatting with Ryu who immediately shut his mouth. Suho glared at him while Yoora came to his side and tugged on his sleeve. “Don’t be mad, Ryu was just telling me what happened yesterday.” Yura said. Suho turned to go to his desk as Yoora let go of his sleeve. She took a seat next to Ryu who stood up and handed the scrolls to Suho, “these are the works that need to be signed and the other pile is things to be reviewed in court meeting two days from now.” Suho nodded his head and looked at Ryu who immediately knew what he was supposed to do. 

 

Ryu turned and face Yoora, “Suho is going to work now, let me you the gates so you can go home by carriage.” Yoora looked over to Suho, “I was going to stay for a late lunch but since you’re busy I’ll take my leave now.” Yoora bowed to Suho and left the room, Ryu turned to look at him and was about to say something but Suho lifted up his hand to silence him. Ryu turned away from him and slid the doors closed behind him. Suho lifted his head and saw that no one remained so he set the scrolls to the side and laid his head down. He was too hung over and didn’t feel like working anymore. He wanted to leave his palace but then again he was not sure if he would make it home. Suho closed his eyes and tried to take a short nap before returning to his work.

Haru looked at her watch and it was already 30 minutes passed ten and Junmyeon was nowhere to be seen. He didn’t even give her his number either so how was she supposed to let him know that it was fine if they didn’t hang out. Haru stepped out of the gate and looked down the road to see if Junmyeon was anywhere to be seen but nothing, not even a person anywhere. Haru ended up going back inside, she took off her shoes and laid on the ground in the living room. She looked outside of the window and waited for a sign. Her mom knocked on the door, Haru turned around expecting to see Joonmyeon. “Your Dad and I will be in town while Haraboji and Halmoni will be over at the neighbors. Do you want to come with us?” She asked. “What about Jimin? Where is he?” Haru asked. 

 

Her mom laughed,“he went over with Haraboji and Halmoni, Haraboji needed a strong man to help carry things at the neighbors so they took Jimin. So do you want to go out with your Dad and I?” She asked. “I’m actually waiting for Joonmyeon, he’s supposed to show me around town today.” Haru said. “Where is he? It’s almost 11.” She said. “I think he’s just running late, he didn’t give me his number so I don’t know how to contact him.” Haru said. “Alright then, you keep waiting and we’ll be in town, you can meet up with us there later.” She said. “Alright mom.” Haru said. “Bye, don’t forget to close the front gate when you leave. Have fun!” She cheered. Haru nodded her head and her mom left her alone. Haru turned back and stared out the window waiting for Joonmyeon. Minutes went by, then an hour followed by another hour. Haru sat up after feeling sleepy, she looked at her watch and it was already 12:39 pm. Haru grabbed her bag and decide to head out. 

 

Haru closed the front gate behind her, she counted to three and turned around hoping that Joonmyeon would show up but there was no one. “Where are you Joonmyeon? Haru said. Haru pulled her bag up her arm and set out for town. She called her Mom but instead her Dad answered. “Where are you guys?” Haru asked. “We’re about to get lunch.” He said. “Where is it and what is the restaurant called?” Haru asked. “It’s on the opposite side of the town, we walked the main road and it’s the second to last restaurant on the street. You will see it, what do you want? We’ll order you something.” He said. “I’m fine with anything, I’m on my way right now so I’ll be there in like ten to fifteen minutes.” Haru said. “Alright see you honey.” He said. “Bye Dad.” Haru said. Haru hung up but she kept turning around incase Joomyeon would randomly pop out from somewhere. 

 

Haru made it all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter