Prologue

Bride of Suho: Water God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He carried her in his arms, he ran with his all his might. The dried blood on his clothes and skin, his temple was still bleeding. The girl in his arms unharmed and slowly breathing. As he ran his knees got weak and he fell down, dropping her. He landed on his elbow, it bled but he got up and went to her. He checked to see if she was hurt, she was alright. Then proceeded to lifting her up into his arms and continued to run down the dirt road. It was almost dark and he knew he had to get her home. Over the hill stood her grandpa, he quickened his pace.

 

He handed her over to her grandpa and kneeled in front of him. He looked to the ground, tears in his eyes. “I’m truly sorry that I couldn’t protect her.”

 

The tears in his eyes made the old man feel sorry for him. “It’s alright boy, you did what you could. As long as she is safe now, there is no problem.”

 

He looked up to the old man and bowed. The old man looked down at his granddaughter's face, it was covered in dust and dirt. “She’ll be fine for now.”

 

The boy stood up and held onto the girl’s wrist, he closed his eyes and there was a blue light that shined from his hand. Then when he removed his hand, there was a black dragon mark on her wrist. The black ink dragon swam on her arm and moved around on her skin. “It’s my mark of protection and…” “It’s fine, we do no not need the mark.” The boy looked at the old man, who was still eyeing the mark that swam on the girl’s skin.

 

The old man placed his hand on the boy's head and ruffled his hair. “You did a good job but now we must stop meeting each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter