The 2Tae's (part 2)

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Taehyung was absorbed to stare at the board in front— taking notes on his pad— as his half-asleep best friend, Taeyong, glanced when trying to signal him that the day’s period was almost over. The platinum-haired boy braced his right side aspects to gaze at the darker fellow, afore was making effort to whisper a thing or two.

“Tae,”

The pal on his side was still copying what the teacher had written on sheet.

“What, Tae?” Taehyung replied over the left edge, without losing his focus to the writings.

Taeyong raised his voice a bit, to get more attention. “Hey—“

“You don’t have to write all of those ‘cause when it’s time for the tests, you’ll always get a perfect score, unlike me and everyone else…”

The pale guy then held his snicker to what his best friend has muttered.

He responded, “Thanks for your concern… But, what I’m going to tell you is, it’s time for us to go home…”

Taehyung’s brown orbs have widened as Taeyong signed and directed his regard to the ticking wall clock. His makeshift move at that point, has made the whole first class from the stairs on the 2nd floor, turned their gazes to their new leader and so as their composing teacher.

“Um,” Taehyung was looking for proper words inside his head to begin and telling her. “Mrs. Kwon… Mind if I give you information that our learning hours are finished for today… It’s not like I am trying to force you to leave, don’t get me wrong—“

It practically had triggered every person to crack guffaw and Taehyung has automatically beheld at his best friend, who quickly pursed his lips, stopping the laugh.

“Help me will ya—“

Taehyung has sounded naggy whereas Taeyong was about to get on his feet.

“Just say, rise… And don’t be panic.” he murmured.

It was when the said Mrs. Kwon talked to her— in fact favorite learner— regardless of Taeyong’s had getting straight A’s, Taehyung must be one of the well-mannered student whom also had maintaining to get better scores each year.

“Mr. Kim… It’s alright, I understand you have to adjust some things, regarding your new responsibilities.”

She smiled and motioned him to carry on the address.

Taehyung looked once more to the paler next to, whilst proceeding, “Rise,”

Followed by the sound of chair legs being dragged on the floor as his classmates began standing up.

“Bow…”

He could see Taeyong was chuckling to his direction when doing it, henceforth he was adding. “Thank you for today, Mrs. Kwon!”

Which strangely also followed by everyone else, almost in unison.

“And thank you guys for attending today’s classes, see you all tomorrow!”

Taehyung’s act of sincerity— plus, pure innocence— has persuaded every boys and girls in the room to flash an exciting wave at him, as he replied them one by one with his upmost boxy smile. In advance of he stuffed his belongings to the gray backpack while Taeyong had done with his black carrier, sitting on the edge of his best friend’s desk as the two of them remained.

“I’ll take the questionnaires and submit it to the staff room on my way home, yeah?”

His buddy raised an eyebrow at him, “Are you not gonna help me cleaning up a bit?”

“Sorry, Tae…” Taeyong patted the light-brown tresses. “I have appointment, kinda.”

He halted for a second as Taehyung was pursing his lips, attempting to act looking down.

“Hey… The thing is, class president doesn’t have to do it every day—“

He continued and Taehyung cut in, “Really? That’s why I never seen Kwangmin or Joshua do it on a daily basis, next door…” Then, he stared at the boy seated on the surface. “Then, why did you do it each day, Tae?”

Taeyong tittered, “Since I have issues with hygiene and tidiness…” He tilted the nearly white head further on Taehyung’s angle. “How long have we been friends again?”

“Almost three years… But, I don’t know why it feels like forever…”

Taeyong had lightly hit his arm in advance of getting up, peeping to his wristwatch.

“I gotta go, now… Don’t miss me while I’m not around you, okay?”

The darker-skinned boy scoffed when Taeyong had mischievously gave a-very-near-brush to his cheek.

“Love you, man!”

“Hey, you don’t miss me while I’m gone, alright… I love you manly less because you leave me alone today!”

"No, you're not..."

Taehyung was fastening his bag as Taeyong bumped into someone— he had more or less didn’t notice— on the room’s doorstep. Jungkook scowled, at the moment was approaching his brother directly to the spot on the corner.

“Gross.”

The older heard it although he was saying in near of inaudible.

Taehyung looked at the younger, beaming with positivity. “Hey, Kookie!”

Before he was wrapping an arm to the bigger yet bit shorter figure.

“How’s the view from the 4th floor? It must be looking all good, right?”

He wiggled the eyebrows, initiating Jungkook to alter his annoyed face into a contented one by seeing the favorite hyung.

“It was all okay… Just the same as yours two years ago…”

“Already got new friends?”

“Hmm,” Jungkook held his chin to contemplate. “There’s this one named Yugyeom… He has a brother and seems nice, probably has the same interest in dancing as myself— but he is tall as —“

“Kookie, language please…”

“Sorry, hyung…”

Taehyung grinned and rubbed the younger’s pate, continuing. “And??”

Jungkook knew what he has been telling so far had causing the older get excited.

“Also there is this, said golden kid, Jaehyun… He's an only child with grades that rocketed to the sky... He’s quite tall too, but not as Yugyeom…”

“You’ll be getting taller than me in no time, Kookie.”

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung had frivolously nudged the forehead to his.

“And he doesn’t seem big-headed for such intelligence and skills everyone’s been talking about, hyung… Thankfully, he’s been pointed as our class president rather than the snob-looking Mingyu— who’s even taller than Yugyeom and he’s so proud of it, ew… Those girls and even some boys have been saying that he will be the face of our year, and I must say we better have Jaehyun or Yugyeom for it.”

“My Kookie is definitely be one of the visuals, though…” Taehyung cupped the younger’s chin as moving the face from side to side. “And you could be modelling also, look at this beautiful face and flawless skin!”

Jungkook giggled, admiring his own fine-looking hyung. “Does that face-visual thing really matters in this place, hyung?”

“It depends… If you are proud enough to have your face appearing in the school page, both here and internationally, but most people just did it as they’ve been told to.”

“Like yourself?”

Taehyung nodded. “Uh-huh, me, Youngmin and Kwangmin…”

“The twins?”

“Yes, they kind of a whole package…”

“All of you are males?” asked the younger.

“There’s no restriction for it… As far as I know, none of Suzy noona nor Seulgi and Sehun sunbaenim at the year before me, see it such a big deal… Not even Hayoung and Wonwoo for the year ahead of you…”

Jungkook was definitely paying attention only to Taehyung.

“However, it is affirmative for Junhong—“

“Oh, sunbaenim is the current leader of the school’s dance club, isn’t he? And he’s so cool while doing free style,”

“He absolutely is… And it’s not a loss for him of being scouted because of his looks, despite of the skills.” Taehyung tapped his younger brother’s shoulder. “Anyway, it is a very good progress of you knowing that many names on your first day…”

Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth as a very wide smile to the older, by way of both of them were exiting the room. Hitherto, Taehyung scanned once more from corner-to-corner.

“Ah,”

He moved to the seater which hung by their uniform blazer, was for the boys and the place was too familiar for himself.

“Taeyong is starting to be forgetful on his first day not being the pres,”

Jungkook hissed whilst folding his arms. “You’ll make a better class president than him—“

“Kookie,” the older swung the limb to be twined on the younger’s. “He never was as bad as what you think… Let me bring this back to him on our way home—“

He referred to the piece and Jungkook was about to be his usual nagging self.

“But, you promise to treat me a whole pan of pizza if I made some friends… And I have more than one if you did pay any attention to my story, hyung…”

The brother then chose to lingered— and sulked— on one of the benches at the hallway, as Taehyung scratched his head to face this side he’d positively haven’t long for.

“Alright, we go after fulfilling your italian feast crave…”

He offered his hand to be taken by Jungkook as getting the younger up from the seat.

 

Taeyong arrived in front of his dwell, finding Suzy was already there in her usual clothing of long sleeves and jeans— he’d think he’d love to tear apart later— still appearing beautiful. She was viewing over her phone as perceiving the younger had come with her arms crossed and seemed not too happy.

“What is with you and timekeeping?”

“Sorry, ma’am…”

He chuckled teasingly as unlocking the main door, in advance of letting the girl to come in before himself. She chose to seat on the single seater as Taeyong opted to get two cans of soda from the fridge, well along handing it to the girl drinking his.

After having the thirst-quenchers emptied— nonchalantly— he was enclosing her already with his both arms on the side pads of the seating.

“Shall we continue, as usual?”

He smirked, thus beyond of his expectation, she was rejecting the kiss he intended to give as pushing him away in its place.

“What’s wrong?”

Taeyong raised his eyebrow for the change of attitude Suzy had set.

“Can you please stop treating me like you always did?”

He frowned, “Isn’t it what we always did?”

The younger leaned in again and she kept pushing him away. By means attempting to stand up and avoiding him further toward the adjacent pantry.

“Taeyong, I’m here to tell you that I—“

She halted as he was eyeing her from the settled base.

“What? Just go on… It's not like you ever talk much to me,

“I think I’m in love with Taehyung…”

The fine younger stared to the quivering Suzy, who was then inclining to the nearest partition, resting her unexpected giddy head. She didn’t comprehend of why should she sensed of feeling bad when expressing that. It was not like she wanted to later cry of sadness, hitherto it didn’t make her proud either to finally spill it to him.

Taeyong, on the other hand, had never anticipated to hear the statement from her directly. Therefore, he faked a titter to actually cover the rising shattered sense, deep within his core.

“You think?”

He sneered and carrying on.

“You should make up your mind fast, ‘cause we all know that he loves you since a long time ago.

She simpered, gesturing a quiet thank you to the younger. The next minutes went by, without both of them sharing any word and shifting to places. At the point, Suzy started saying.

“We should tell him about what we have done—“

Taeyong chimed in, “Are you out of your mind?!”

He got up and moving on the cross, seeming frustrated and grasped his own hair.

“What would it makes he consider us, then??”

“But, I don’t want to have a relationship based on lies… Even if I had done it in the past— and I don’t want to do it again, ever.“

It really took him some whiles to mull it over, until few loud knocking on the door had breaking the ice in between the two. The housemaster then viewed above, realizing somebody had been visiting him after quite a time, before was beholding at Suzy.

“That's probably my dad…”

He glanced over the place then once more.

“It’s a good thing there’s no undies we should be tidying up.”

Suzy has merely grumbled, by way of trying to calm down when Taeyong was about to open his entrance.

 


 

A/N: So, where can I register to have such good-looking fellows? xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND COMMENT 주세요!!!