Secretive Boy with A Coldest Heart

To: Our Dear Tae,

 

 

Taeyong lived with his father in a simple two-bedroom apartment, located quite near to his school. The youngest of his family was somehow feeling responsible to carry on the surname, as his brother— nine years older than him— decided to follow his profession, changing it after taking his mother away from his alcoholic and psychoneurotic old man. Apart from he was frustrated when knowing the younger chose to stay with him.

He had been applying for a part-time job while still keeping his remarkable grades— as he had enrolled to the prominent institution through scholarship— to pursue the music path that he loved since he was still a little boy who adored to dance. It was why Taeyong had never allowed someone else to get into his tiring life, as he was also afraid to lose another person he treasured at the end.

But all the perspective changed when he met Taehyung, whereas the opposite soul had been so eager to get to know him from the time when he came in the first day.

 

Taeyong was a loner, which probably was the reason he didn’t pay any attention to this most admired person in his class, named Taehyung, as the other kids were surrounding the said boy’s desk— wherefore they wanted to butter up the second son of the notable Kim’s family. As well as his talents were spreading to the whole school not even when it had beginning months before.

Taehyung— similar to his other brothers— had never fancied that kind of attitude poured toward him. He needed to find a true companion who didn’t care even if someday his name was not that big, once something bad happened to the wealthy family. That was why he was curious about this cold classmate— stare was icy than everything he ever perceived in the long winter, with finest features and even sharper than his— proceeding of he made the first move to introduce himself.

“Hello, I’m Taehyung—“

He offered his hand without mentioning the last name to the chosen class president, said the teacher selected him for the over-the-top scores.

“—mind if I help you cleaning up, pres?”

The scholar boy raised his one fine brow, only to shook his hand in mere seconds before was resuming his task.

“You better go…”

Taehyung was stunned and a little pleased to hear that the classmate turned out was having a very nice speaking tone.

He resumed as pointing to the man in black suit that waiting on the doorstep.

“Your minder must’ve had taking you home right now…”

“Nah…” the cheery teenager replied as taking the duster left by the stony type on the small table, as he was now using the broom. “Mr. Oh could wait for a bit, right?”

The man on the verge smiled to the boy who asked and then he started to clean up their class, not knowing that the prefect was keeping an eye to his every moves.

 

“Hey, can I at least know your name?”

Taehyung repeated his question when they both were returning the equipment to the storage room. Afterwards the tanned boy was somehow forced the pale one to peek on their girl seniors dance practice at the near hall. He could hear the light scoff from the other person as he was tilting his head to try reading the unreadable face of his.

“You should’ve known your class president name if you are paying decent amount of attention.”

The darker skinned tailed the big-headed as the two of them took each of their bag and then was locking the study area access.

“See you tomorrow, Kim Taehyung…”

And Taehyung grinned when catching the ciao from the coldest soul before he waved a hand to proceed to his home. The Kim’s second son had trailed him without being tracked to the dwell, well, he just thought that it was just for some special cases.

 

“Lee Taeyong!” was the first word Taehyung yelled out, on the next day he had appearing in the schoolroom, noting the class president was already on his reserved seat.

 

Taehyung had spent his first week doing the dusting along with Taeyong. He had stolen some time to talk over a few things to make the other get friendlier toward himself. Nothing much he knew about him, unless he realized that Taeyong was a total different person— all radiating and charismatic— when speaking about dancing and even when he exhibited the skill at the freshmen tryout stage.

 

It was on the middle of their second week, Taehyung found that his fellow was absent and that was why he chose to do a surprise visit after school.

Taehyung brought a couple bag of snacks, which later almost dropped once Taeyong opened his apartment door, the third unit from the passage of the second floor. And it was too late for the dweller to conceal the bruises on his side face. He also didn’t have time to create a white lie to cover it to his new friend.

Indeed, Taehyung decided to not discuss about it when Taeyong let him in and fairly was being his joyful character, whereas they both were eating the finger foods.

“My dad is having a bit of mental problem—“

Taeyong didn’t know why he chose to tell the story he never told to anyone else— unless his mother and older brother, since they were had been some of his targets as well— it maybe was the warm presence Taehyung given that made him feel somewhat comfortable. Not to mention, the darker pal had this sincerity that he could see within the shining brown orbs, as the other was beginning to take one of his hand to be wrapped to offer him more reliability.

That day, Taehyung also learnt Taeyong had some kind of self-insecurities, toward the wounds caused by his rarely-stayed-home-father, in addition to the lasting scar on his right temple— he persistently declared cause of atopy. It was actually affected by an ignited lighter reached near his eye and it has made the boy lose partial of his ability to see from the right one.

 

In hardly any days, Taehyung planned something, say he was taking Taeyong to use the house gym as his private dance studio. The class president had been not needing to see his image in the room full of glasses, before the friend put a hand on his shoulder, cupping his sharp chin to look upfront.

“You know what, Tae…”

He spoken as the other was still doubting to do so.

“You have such flawless, facial features compared to any other person I have met in my entire life…”

He shoved the slight shorter, pale buddy closer to the object. By way of mere seconds, Taeyong started to muse over his own reflection on the huge mirror.

“Well, I’m not saying it equal to myself, though—“

His unprompted joke had made Taeyong let a full guffaw— he hasn’t had for few years after his mother and brother left the house— and Taehyung knew he craved to hear more of it in the future.

 

Then, it was time to discuss about the two correlation with opposite .

 

Taehyung had been not too secretive of being head over heels toward this certain, most-wanted senior named Suzy. Even when the older has been in a couple relationships with the third year student or the one in the same as her, Taehyung kept being patient as sometimes he always asked for Taeyong’s company to watch Suzy performing here and there. It somehow drawn both to be closer with her, lest their countless communication with the best girl friend Jinri had being reckoned. Taeyong and Jinri have known each other since middle school and it was the same, as he had associated some of the joint competition with Suzy as her used-to-be— and later still— junior.

 

Taeyong, on the other hand, was not the type to fancy be in committed relationship. He continually exclaimed to Taehyung that he would do some serious ones, perhaps, later when he was older— or, when he has been lastly tired of keeping up with the stealthy game.

 

But, it was changed at this one night. Taeyong went to the club, mainly visited by most of their performing students— when he had being tipsy, he grabbed to the nearest girl he could find and also drunk, to spend a night— except later he recognized that it was the one, whom his best friend had been fall in love with all this time.

 

Taeyong and Suzy regretted it the upmost when they had been sober by the next day. Attempting their best to keep it only as their secret. Except what they have mistakenly done, was indeed one of the best and utterly addictive for both.

 


 

Taeyong got his knees and palms off the soft mattress as he leaned to the backrest, eyeing the girl who was just being laid below him.

“That was incredible…”

He said, out of breath, as seeing Suzy started clad in her clothing. He did the same by the next minute and she began a conversation once she was done with zipping the back part of the dress.

“Two rounds are now enough, huh?”

She could hear Taeyong’s mild hiss, along with the well-lit smirk curved on his tantalizing lips.

“My door is wide open if you’re interested to come again tomorrow morning—“

He stopped the rant as Suzy’s hand had lightly smacked his pate.

Ow!”

The younger glared at her whilst rubbing the hit spot before she was keeping on.

“Walk me to where I parked my car, will you?”

He scoffed, “As you wish, my lady…” yet he was doing what she told him to.

 

He picked up a phone call from his best friend on the way out. As later the girl wanted to speak to the other person through the line and then Taeyong had always been the left out, whenever Suzy had this perpetual and enduring conversation with Taehyung.

“Oh… I’ve reached my car right now… See you on Sunday for brunch, okay?”

The younger rolled his eyes to listen and caught in between the two chumminess.

“I hand it back to Taeyong,”

She handed the device by way of the cold soul held her to close vehicle, speaking to his own phone.

“I’ll call you in five minutes, Tae…”

He was then staring to the girl who looked confused to his sudden change of habit.

“What?” She asked.

“Don’t you ever want to give me a goodbye kiss?”

He leaned in and it was her turn to roll her eyes, as a result of his lame put-on.

“You wish.”

Suzy stated, before Taeyong was shutting her door, at that point the white convertible began speeding up through the street.

 

Taeyong called Taehyung back once he had entered his lone living space.

Hey Tae—“                                           

Not even the person across the line finished the receiving, Taeyong cut in for his pry.

“You never called me in such late night, unless you have some problem out there…”

He didn’t catch his best friend giving a straight respond.

“What’s the matter, Tae? Do I need to come like right now?” he resumed.

“Should I crash in your house—“

Taehyung warm laugh then had in some way eased him and lessened the worries.

Tae… It’s just… My parents are finally having the divorce—

And then, Taehyung had always shared his every details of story to the bestest friend. Their conversation went later on, commencing to the break of dawn.

“—and speaking about Jungkook,”

Taeyong’s ears shutted down at the mention of the not-so-unfamiliar name.

“Hm?”

Would you mind if he tag along with me when noona and I will be having some pancakes at your place?

Thenceforward, Taehyung could get the scoff from his best friend through it was almost inaudible.

“Jungkook never likes me,” he retorted.

But, I promise he’ll be behaving nice toward you—

“Tae…” he murmured. “It’s not that he doesn’t like me… He hates me, for sure. I can see it through his round, fake pleading eyes… Whenever he spotted me being near his loveliest brother, tch—”

Again, Taehyung’s chuckle had put together Taeyong’s cold heart— in relation to his previous down outpouring.

 


 

A/N: I guess you guys could start seeing of how this story will be taking place?? ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I apologize if all of these introductions bore you...but i gotta do it for the sake of the broad outline :D

PLEASE ENJOY AND DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!! ^.^v