Compose Writing

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Suzy introduced her friends respectively to the high school boys. Latterly, because none of Jinri nor Jisoo began to choose which between Jaehyun and Yugyeom, then they ended up deciding by drawing. It resulted Jisoo to take the dimple boy as her subject and Yugyeom was chosen with Jinri. Lest to say, the younger gained an instant dislike from her boyfriend— who, for your information, kept glued himself to the girl— Park Jinyoung.

If Jaehyun could opt, he didn’t want to be in separate ways with his friends. Not to mention, Jungkook was set to stroll at the vast school park only with the individual he adored so much. As Yugyeom on the other side, was being his sociable self and already was being chummy with Jinri, although he didn’t notice the death glare Jinyoung held in reserve. Here and now, Jaehyun wondered himself why he should have stuck with Jisoo and Seokjin, who he was sure is an older brother of Jungkook.

Jisoo was finished questioning the younger with basic questions such as his name, date of birth and his preferred music genre. Whereas he looked around to note his friends were quite afar being in different directions; Jungkook settled with Suzy on the bench under a birch tree and Yugyeom was walking with the couple near the curbs. It was when the sulking Seokjin crossed his arms and began his own enquiring to the miss.

“So, you’re dating Taeyong, now?”

Jaehyun could see the girl sighed before turning at him, but something clicked in his quick-witted thinker.

“Tae…yong… Taeyong sunbae?”

The boy with dimple seemed terrified and Jisoo sighed for the second time.” No… Jaehyun, right? It’s not like that—"

“Well, if it’s not then why would Taehyung said such thing?” Seokjin was the one who reverted. “He’s the best friend and no wonder why he knows…”

Jaehyun could not think of anything else than seeking for his friends and the closest thing that came in to his mind was a birch tree.

 

Jungkook was about to put on the headset Suzy offered him when Jaehyun, basically threw himself to the shorter and made him the personal landing pad. If Jungkook didn’t hold in such reflex, the older girl would be also included in their-so-called sandwiching by now.

“, Jae! What is the matter with you?!” Jungkook yelled as he recovered fast in the position by shoving Jaehyun, who almost being tossed to the ground.

Suzy was already on her feet, being observant to those boys.

Jaehyun clung on to Jungkook’s arm no matter how much the other tried to make a space. He stuttered, as he surely was looking terrified. “I can’t be in this project! That noona is dating Taeyong Sunbae…” He shifted to gaze at Jungkook and Suzy, afore; “I don’t want to get murdered if he knew I’m being involved with his girlfriend… What if he kills me, Kook?! I don’t want to die! I—”

In matter of fact, Jungkook wanted to get mad at Jaehyun’s impulsive and careless act. However, as he listened to his explanation and how he was indeed stammered when saying it, he and Suzy began to feel bad for Jaehyun.

“It’s barely three months I’ve been given the class pres title… I still need to do a whole lot to make my parents proud… I want to graduate with excellent grades and I want to go to college! Please—”

Jungkook glanced at Suzy, probably asking help to comfort his friend. He never was a cordial person, let alone he understood of how to calm an over panicked soul.

Suzy squatted down in front of the freaked-out boy, making sure she provided every bit that she knew of. “Hey Jaehyun… I think what you got is the wrong information—”

“Yeah, right… It is absolutely wrong.”

Jisoo came with an attempt to manage her usual breathing pace. She and Seokjin were going after Jaehyun, but damn, the boy was too fast for them to catch up.

“And why did your boyfriend mention that, Suzy-yah?”

Suzy raised an eybrow because yes, it was weird Taehyung did remark it in all sudden. “I don’t know… Do you really go out with Taeyong?”

“No, I’m not!”

Suzy caught Seokjin’s slight smirk when Jisoo was emphasizing the last sentence.

“See, oppa… Jisoo says she’s not dating Taeyong.”

“Yeah, hyung! You can go out with her, now… Please just go.”

His younger brother added what Suzy stated, so that he could regain the alone time again with her.

Seokjin was astonished by how he betrayed by the youngest and Suzy. He didn’t even dare to ogle at Jisoo, who apparently had a pink dust sprinkled in her face.

“So, Jae… Can you please resume what you guys been doing at your previous setting?” Jungkook exclaimed at his, now, calmer friend. Merely Jaehyun would catch his gesture, signaling the faster and the better.

Jisoo was already walking back to their earlier spot and Seokjin has followed behind. In which Jaehyun took another opportunity to whisper at the shorter. “So, is your hyung scary, too?”

“If you can keep up with me means you’ll be fine with him.”

Jaehyun was certain, Jungkook had such threatening look when sending him off by then.

 

When Jungkook was alone again with Suzy, the older didn’t forget of what she intended previously. She handed Jungkook a piece of the headset as the half was fitted on her left ear.

“You can choose any song in my library,” Suzy almost let out a giggle. “But, sorry I don’t have that many of girl group songs as you wish…”

Jungkook rolled his eyes although he was smiling when glancing at her, in advance of him setting the other piece on his lobe.

“Or, you can plug into your iPhone—"

“Noona, please…” Jungkook whined and he just made her laugh floating to the thin air. “Which song do you like the most?”

“Jungkook, the study is about you, so it’s not me who’s deciding which song we’ll listen to…”

“Alright, you can go on with the question while I’m browsing.”

“Okay.”

Suzy looked through her paper, finding the next was a little too significant to be given on their second meeting. “Uh, is there anything particular that cause you’re having change of your mood, lately?”

The person in examination paused what he has been doing to that. Well, it’s actually two in correlation… But, there was no way Jungkook would say it out loud.

“There is…” He puffed his cheeks before letting out a sigh. “Taetae hyung.”

She was now the one who hesitated to write whatever she should. “Jungkook… I don’t think I can take this on my note.”

“Yes, you can. You’re allowed to write the subject is losing someone so attached to this life…” He insisted, though the older looked very hesitant. “And I got to live my life without that person, soon… Come on, you’re with me on this,”

It amazed Suzy of how Jungkook could sound more mature than herself when facing the matter.

“I never supposed someone would ever talk about this the way you do, right now…”

“You don’t like talking about it?” Jungkook peeked to the blank note on her hold. “Well, if you don’t want to then—”

“No, Jungkook… I never think that I’ll be having someone else to talk to about this. I tried to Seokjin oppa, but he didn’t fancy it… And I have no idea about Taeyong,”

“Noona, you have me…” he paused again because Suzy stared at him quite long, so solemnly and his chest had almost got exploded. “Come on, you’re not alone!”

He poked her shoulder lightly, as Suzy curved the edge of her lips, ruffling Jungkook’s hair that she didn’t realize he was blushing as hell. The song that he finally chose to accompany their discussion that afternoon, appeared to be bittersweet— just like what they both thought this would be is.

 


 

By Sunday, Taehyung was snooping in to his supposed-to-be-date with Suzy while the older asked Jungkook to tag along and spend an hour to work on the assignment. The middle child scoffed, only for himself to behold Suzy and Jungkook began to play a song from her phone and they listened to it together by shared earpiece. Taehyung spoke to himself, he was not supposed to feel this way because it is Jungkook that he couldn’t feel jealous to. Thank God, they were in this eating place when at the time on weekends, Taeyong was having his shift as well.

“Excuse me,”

The finest-looking guy slid a sleeve amongst Suzy and Jungkook, to clear the plate from the youngest’s previous order of buttermilk pancake.

“Can you take that from the other side?” Jungkook side-eyed to see Taehyung crossed his arms and he supposed he needed to lower his speaking of the best friend. “Please, Taeyong hyung?”

“Sorry, Jungkook-ah… It’d be against the international rule if I take the plate from your left.”

Taeyong winked to the pal as he went with the dishes after Suzy uttered him simple thanks. At some point, Taehyung leaned in to two people across him on the table.

“What’re you guys doing?”

She glanced at her boyfriend, responding. “Sorry, honey… There’s some paragraphs Jungkook needs to finish before we can wrap up for today.”

Taehyung furrowed his brows, seeing the younger was so engrossed of filling up the paper. Never did Jungkook been this occupied even when doing his final exam, he wondered. “Yeah, but what is it about?”

“You.”

Taehyung blinked for a few times, paused for a reaction, yet he continued to probe them.

“What?”

“Jungkook’s biggest concern now is only you, Tae—”

“Oh, really?” The talked about person glimpsed to the younger, who evidently was gazing at him then again concentrated to the writing.

“Can I see it?”

“Yeah, can we see it?”

No one exactly knew since when Taeyong has been seated next to Taehyung, as he was now not wearing the apron nor the name tag.

Oh, yeah… My shift’s over, you guys came a bit late after lunch, so—" He quickly reasoned why he was now situated on their table. “May I?”

He attempted to reach the paper. As in not so later, a quick move ending with a smoothie glass befell on Taeyong’s hand and made the latter screamed his lung out.

“Holy Mother of God!” He pulled quickly, viewing at Taehyung first and to the suspect crosswise. “What the hell! Why the did you do that??”

“Uh, Tae… Language—”

“Shut up, Tae! Your girlfriend is a sadist!”

“Sorry, I was about to restrain the paper, but it ends up falling on your hand…” Suzy scratched her head and swear to God, she really didn’t mean to do that.

“Oh my God, you okay hyung?” Jungkook was torn between showing sympathy or laughing at Taeyong’s uber red face while being in pain.

The stunning boy took a deep breath, he couldn’t manage it nonetheless, the pain was unbearable.

Suzy’s face seemed a bit pale. “Seriously, Taeyong… I am truly sorry. But, you can’t read Jungkook’s writing and I have the obligations to tell you so… ‘Cause now I’m his shrink, well, sort of—"

“Excuse me, I’m not mentally ill.”

A fake hurt expression was created by the youngest.

“Jungkook, listen— that’s not what I meant,”

“Whatever. I can’t trust you anymore… You know, I’m deeply hurt. And my hand’s actually is.”

Taeyong snorted to her in advance of standing up, needed to gather his stuff from the locker. Taehyung rubbed his back before he was going, as of he was on his way wanting to soak his wound with cold water on the sink, he realized someone was walking by his side.

“Um, can you please show me where the restroom is?”

He squinted at the other, although still answering. “How many times have you been to this place, Jungkook?”

 

“So, I really can’t read what Kookie write about me?”

Taehyung raised his view to Suzy, granting he kept peeking to the paper she guarded with all her might.

“I don’t want to repeat what I said to Taeyong… Please?”

“Oh my baby, please…”

Suzy frowned because Taehyung attempted to give her such cute actions, which she assured herself she wouldn’t fall for it. He was pouting his already tantalizing lips and the older lifted a palm to cover both her eyes.

“Nope.”

Taehyung dropped his shoulder to the back rest, and then he moved closer once again. “Can you please, at least, showed what song he put on while writing about his favorite hyung?”

Suzy sighed, having no words to against Taehyung and that’s why she shoved the phone with the earpiece for him to wear on. The younger gave a boxy smile as he started to listen profoundly and talked about in the next minute.

“So, I’m the butterfly in this song? Huh?” Taehyung pressed one of the piece to dig in more the lyrics.

Suzy supported her chin to look at him. “Yes… He picked this song yesterday when we opened the conversation about you…”

“God! At least, give Jungkook much happier song to think of me.”

He took off the headset and started browsing something on his device.

“Seriously, the lyrics too sad… I don’t want to be remembered as a depressing memory—”

“Taehyung, you’re wonderful to all of us… There’s no way you can be that depressing—”

“Tell that to your music…”

Taehyung realized Suzy was beholding him with a sad look, which he apologized almost immediately.

 

Sometimes and in some other days, it was true Taehyung began to act arbitrarily without minding others’ feeling.

 

“The girl group songs are cheerier though…”

This time, he made Suzy giggled. “That’s why Jungkook has many of it on his playlist… You taught him to do that!”

“It’s not that I’m bragging,” he seemed proud to say what’s next. “But, I’m always the person he looks up to, ever since we were babies…”

“I don’t think he was like that since he was baby, but— oh,” Suzy’s line got interrupted when Taehyung took both her hands and brushed his lips on top of her knuckles.

He with his thumbs for a while, putting it back on the table afterwards a couple minutes.

“Promise me you’ll be on Jungkook’s side after I’m gone…”

Suzy couldn’t hide her puzzlement to respond what Taehyung sincerely asked her.

“I mean,” the younger shifted his chair and be nearer to the girl. “He’ll be the one who’s having the most difficult time—”

“I understand.” She replied while taking one of his hand and wrapped it with hers. “I’ll try my best to be strong for him… And for you.”

Suzy curved the edge of her lips, as much as she could do, and Taehyung came onto her to give a very tight embrace. It was the first Taehyung had this kind of request toward her and she promised she needed to stay true to her words for that all she could do to keep his lasting happy aspect.

“Guess what?”

Taehyung has grinned ear-to-ear when he faced Suzy later, brushing some of her fallen tresses and put it at the back of her ear.

“I’m going to ask you guys to do the same as Kookie and read it before I’m gone…”

An awkward hum followed as Suzy didn’t fully understood what he intended. “You what?”

“Yeah!” He nodded excitingly subsequent of going back to his seat. “I’m gonna call Jin hyung to tell him about this… Kookie and Taeyong need to know it too, later!”

To be honest, Suzy hated this whole idea.

 


 

A/N: These are the people I love...

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please don't give any hate to any of them... They're humans and please appreciate whatever they've been doing, esp in term of their career...
They all worked hard <3
 
 
Aaand because Jung Jaehyun was in deep shock in the first part of this chapter (poor Jae) here's him giving me shook!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyway, guys! Christmas is coming and I guess this is my last update before we'll meet again in 2018...
 
 
#JOY to the world... HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!
 
xoxo,