Perfect Boy with A Perfect Household

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

The Kim’s mansion located in the heart of the city. Built since a few decades ago, the little chateau style residence, counted in 6 bedrooms— including the master— and 7.5 bathrooms, was not that isolated to be found in the midpoint of busy urban life. Although, people must have had such skill to overcome the full security guards surrounding thousands square meters of yard, installed with safety cameras in every single spots.

The Kim family has been well known for the enterprises here and there— including too owned a several shopping centers and private hospitals, in the nation and some other Asian countries— which at last, the oldest son had willingly given up his interest of art to study business and management abroad in the States.

Seokjin, was a typical model student, earning straight A’s for each time the report been handed out from his school. He only had this slight deficiency in dancing— which seemed never was a trouble for his both younger brothers, he had a tad envy for them on behalf of that— yet he managed to pass through the entire tests by being painstaking while taking lot hours of practice. He always been the most hard-working person toward everything he wanted to achieve.

Taehyung, the second son, was not too diligent compared to the older one, yet he identified the best of what he sought for life. Being known as musical genius ever since he was five. The bright— darkest skinned compared to the others, because he valued to play around in sunrays— boy started to learn many instruments such as piano, violin, even drum and guitar, but he stuck the most with saxophone— which later been the ultimate— and let’s not speaking about his deep, mind-blowing singing voice. Taehyung had always wanted to have his own school, which could provide every little ones dream to be a star in every aspect that they loved.

Jungkook, the rebellious youngest, had lone interest for the preferred path as his grades in other subjects were struggling to arise, like ever. The parents were having the most difficult time with this one, and their middle child was the only soul who succeeded to make him do better until he could be concentrating with music for his later education. Acknowledged for the dancing prodigy, the youngest was also had a clear and angelic vocal sound, which— strangely— blend well with the older ones’ tone.

Both the parents were letting their sons to do whatever they desired, as long as they would accomplished to attach of any kind they’d do for living, for the sake of the whole company.

 

Taehyung marched to the grand entrance of his family house after thanking his loyal chauffeur, Mr. Oh, toward the central stairs and then he moved directly to the second room of the hallway. Sparing glance to another one before, refusing to change his previous clothing to knock on the double white door.

“I said I don’t want to eat until Tae hyung comes home!” cried a person across the clear wall.

He glimpsed to his black wristwatch, the hour hand showed 10:10 pm before he was assured.

“Kookie, it’s me…”

“Taetae hyung!” The nagging voice turned blissful in zero point two milliseconds of hearing the chummy, deep and calming tone. Though resuming, “Hyung, I’m too close to defeat my opponent so can you please come in through your room??”

Taehyung sighed yet he was shaking his head and grinning, in advance of going to his light-colored, woody bedroom. He’s done a quick changing in the shared walking closet which connected his with the neighboring black and red one. Soon as he arrived in the thought place, a familiar back of the raven-haired boy has been full of concentrating to the video game on the huge flat screen.

The older mischievously besieged the brother’s neck from behind, with an arm, as Jungkook whined ‘cause it caused him beaten by his challenger. But then again, he couldn’t get mad at Taehyung although he would kill everyone else if they ever did the same. Even Seokjin’s sky blue room has been tainted with colored spray once he had disturbed the youngest— while he was gaming— in a couple years back. That was why the eldest had the repainting with navy shade, assuming it has made him feel somehow more to be a grown up.

Taehyung’s sharp eyes then scanned through Jungkook’s stuff— mostly stick to the black and red theme— to find a carton bag filled with two portions of cheeseburger and fries, idly placed on one of the sofas.

“What’s the menu for tonight?”

The younger squinted as he climbed to sit next to the older.

“I don’t really know… I went to the dining room, saw the maids served some kind of meat dish and vegetables with potatoes being mashed with cream sauce… I can always opt for the prawn pasta, but I lost my appetite, hyung…” Jungkook gnawed the bun and patty, continued after completing his first swallow. “Plus, what’s the point of having meal by myself?”

Taehyung ruffled his tresses as he snatched three pieces of the fries.

“If mom and dad have returned from work, I bet you’d be still eating all of that.”

He shrugged, “I don’t really know either… I like to eat with you, since everyone else is rather seemed disappointed or too scared of having me around…”

“Kookie, our parents have never been unhappy with your presence… Ever.”

The brown eyes kept watching the younger moves, as he handed the other burger to be eaten by him in the next minutes, since Taehyung hasn’t been too starving. Well, when he had ever be?

As the time passed by, he realized that Jungkook’s figure has been developed and much bigger than his, except he was still taller for one and half inches. He somehow blamed his laziness to hit the gym, whereas the other two brothers were a brace of enthusiasm to use it whenever they had spare time at home.

“Anyway… You should make some new friends when you’re having your first day at school next month, alright, Kook?”

Taehyung slung his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder once the younger has finished the meal— almost all by himself— sipping the rest of cola.

He pouted, “You know those people are just going to ruin my entire plan to have peace in high school? And to think just about music—“

“By the time I was keeping that kinda thought then—“

“I’ve met Taeyong and he has been the bestest friend which the universe could ever give me… Yeah, yeah… I heard that for so many times…”

Jungkook singsonged and Taehyung nudged his forehead lightly to the younger’s temple.

“Jungkook,” he only called without the nickname when he was being serious. “It’s Taeyong hyung as he’s older than you…”

“But, I was impersonating you…”

The younger slumped to the backrest as Taehyung joined in mere seconds.

“You got a point.”

“Yeah, right… And speaking about your best friend,”

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung tickled him for emphasizing a certain word from the line.

“I must’ve had encounter him for the rest of my first year in high school ‘cause he’s my senior…”

“But, you have me also—“

“Hyung, I’m very sure whenever I want to meet you then he must be there with you as well, am I right?”

“That’s why you need to find some friends, or at least, one would be enough… You can’t be by yourself forever, Jungkookie—“

“Hence, hyung… Just like you said, I have you.”

He wailed before leaning his sleepy head to Taehyung’s slender edge.

“I won’t be there in the next year— oh yeah! Speaking about a year later—“

Jungkook was already closing his eyes when suddenly Taehyung got so excited of conversing for that matter. Only when another person was summoning his name from the adjacent space.

“Tae…”

He blinked for a couple times as catching the familiar voice coming from his room, slowly detaching the rested head from his shoulder, which made the latter groaned. Jungkook was then slothfully paced toward his black-sheeted bed, eyes half-lidded. Whereas Taehyung peeped to the opened connecting door.

“Jin hyung?”

The called name was tilting his brunette crown when he caught the sight of his loveliest younger brother, wearing just a plain white tee with shorts from across the room.

“I’m here!”

He exclaimed as opening both his arms when Seokjin walked through the joint wardrobe. He gave his hyung a fitting hug once the cream sweater figured came, with his glasses almost dropped to the floor, therefore the younger’s excitement.

“Hey, is it okay for me to coming into this little brat’s place?”

Seokjin patted the light brown head as he glanced over the lying figure with gray long-sleeve on the mattress. He always had this acute ‘Tom & Jerry’ relationship with the youngest.

“Kookie! Jin hyung is home!”

Taehyung tossed a tiny cushion from the couch, en route to Jungkook’s raven pate.

He responded, still with eyes closed as needing to glue to his bedding.

“Seokjin hyung’s in college in Cali…” His lethargic voice was hoarse. “I’ve had days full with sunflowers of not having to deal with his y attitude, for these past few years…”

Another pad flung, hitting right to his crown and it was from the eldest by then. Jungkook’s round eyes widened as he got the view of the hatred soul was there, right fronting him.

“You little .”

He cussed under his breath, carrying on.

“Mom and dad want to talk to all of us, now… They’re waiting at the sitting room and I don’t have time dealing with your bull,” he directed an index to the annoyed-looking Jungkook, before was staring at Taehyung. “The plane is scheduled to return in three hours, so—”

It made the pair of brown orbs shifted to the ticking wall clock, showing that it was around thirty minutes commencing midnight.

 

Seokjin was the first to plop on the leather couch, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook accordingly, and facing both their parents who sat from corner-to-corner, in opposite of their sons.

“So, your mother has finally filed me for divorce…”

The old man fixed his glasses, while his fit body— pretty much the same built as Seokjin’s, along with sharp facial features laid completely alike Taehyung— was straightened up on the seater. He glanced to the woman beside, still beautiful in her fifties, and it ran down with resemblances in their oldest son.

“You guys are staying with her and I’ll be residing for a while in our summer house in Malibu… There are some things to be done, considering we are about to spread the business around there as well…”

The thick air within the dark wooden space had gotten denser as the boys were— actually— have seen it coming. Their parents were totally not getting along since four years back in the trace. Then, the father eyed to the youngest who appeared a bit different compared to the other two.

“And Jungkook,”

The called boy flinched as the father mentioned his name, for the reason that he has been the most demanding person he had in sixteen years of his life— or, at least that’s what he knows.

“Your mother won’t talk to you about this but, I have to as you have the right to know…”

Taehyung didn’t know why he had spontaneously grasped the younger’s fingers, settled in between the settees.

“I have to register your name under your mom’s…”

Jungkook didn’t know what it truly meant, therefore he stuttered to ask.

“W-what do you mean, dad?”

The man in front of him exhaled a sigh before was contemplating to the youngest.

“Jungkook, we adopted you since you were a baby—“

He could feel the pang, hitting his core and caused him rather stifling. At that point, the words given by the old man was like a shocking thunderstorm during a warm, sunny day.

“—we chose to keep referring you with the given name as it followed by our family title for sure… Your birth name was Jeon Jungkook— if, someday when you grow up… You’ll be welcomed as you’re concerned to change it back to what it was.“

That was why he felt somewhat off with the ‘Kim’.

“Son,” the next thing he knew was the father has already gave in ahead, tapping his knees. As in arrears, he found the mother was trying to wipe off some of her tears, repudiating to gaze at him.

“I am so sorry if I have been too hard to you for all these times… It is not because of that fact and it’s never had made me care for you less than any of your brothers… And talking about your brother, your mother and I would never regret the day when Taehyung had not wanting to leave once he saw you crying in your little crib at the orphanage—”

Jungkook moved his stare to the older beside, who was refusing to look back yet keeping the fingers twined to his. He had also observed Seokjin removed the glasses to massage his nose bridge in between the brows.

“I’d like to excuse myself to my bedroom, right now…”

He let go of Taehyung’s hand, causing the older shocked once the father was letting him to do so. In advance of their silent mother began to express.

“Taehyung, mind to check your brother to his room?”

He did it straightforward as what he’d been told to. Leaving Seokjin alone with the discreet parents.

“Seokjin,”

The stunning young man lifted his head up to face the father.

“How about we share our flight back together—“

“No need, dad…” Prior to getting up from his seat to cut and respond. “I think I’ll take off from here on Sunday… Let me book a commercial flight tomorrow and you can use your plane as what you want… Now if you excuse me, I’d like to join my brothers upstairs.”

 

Taehyung dashed toward Jungkook’s space only to find that the younger barred the doors as he shortly opted to enter through his area. Because Jungkook had never, even once, locked the access linked his room and the older’s. And it was proven what Taehyung felt had always been right.

“Kookie…”

The said person budged his spot, back facing the older, the minute he noticed the pooled waterworks could be seen under his round orbs. Taehyung kneeled on the bedside carpeting, waiting until the younger wanted to talk over.

“Why did you chose me, hyung?”

His brown eyes have softened as he secured to scrutinize the younger’s question.

“To be honest… I don’t know.” He reached a hand to sweep the black tresses. “Did you think I was doing the wrong thing?”

“God, Tae hyung!” Jungkook has abruptly shifted his position to face him. “You make me feel like I’m the worst person in this whole world, as I’ve been this whiny and ungrateful toward your entire kindness—“

“Jungkook,” and then his voice was firm and solemn. “Never in this life I spent with you in it, I have ever saw yourself as being ungrateful… And no, you’re being whiny is just another joy that somehow I missed every time I get tired of everything else outside…”

He brushed off the tears which silently flown through the younger’s cheeks, by way of Jungkook grabbed his hand to be wrapped by within.

“Hyung, you really are an angel sent on behalf of celestial’s sake—“

“Aw…” He playfully was messing with the locks when Jungkook’s bunny teeth shown with a hint of grin. “Since when my Jungkookie turns so cheesy?”

He flashed him the upmost boxy smile, prior to someone else joined to enter the room through the walking closet.

“Hey Jungkook,”

The youngest rejected to look at Seokjin who climbed to his mattress and put both the lazing boy’s legs onto his lap.

“Hyung, I’m not in the mood to argue with you right now…”

The eldest scoffed concerning the saying as he squinted to the giggling Taehyung still on the carpeting.

“Jungkook-ah…” He tapped the fingers against the skin. “I just wanna say that I’ve not ever fancy you less despite all the fights we had, even some of it near to be the world war III… ‘Cause you know what? My life would be so boring if I only have this kindest—“

He motioned it to the one on the floor.

“— human being and with you been included in it, you had made it the total opposite.”

“Jin hyung… You flattered me, really—“

Taehyung’s fake hurt expression then has triggered the two laughing out loud.

 

As Jungkook had fallen asleep and he already was not intertwining their fingers, Taehyung peeped to the sight of snoozing Seokjin on the sofa then he tiptoed to the other room. He grabbed his iPhone later he was at his own space, sealing the connecting door to dial the number of his first speed dial.

Hello…

Taeyong answered when the caller has secured a spot on top of his white-sheeted bed.

“Hey, Tae… Did I bother you?”

He said as taking glimpse to the wall clock showed twenty minutes passing twelve.

Nope… I’m just walking Suzy— noona to her car.

“Oh, wow… You guys are having fun partying, aren’t you? Don’t tell me that she was drunk so that you have to carry her on your back?”

The sound of his best friend’s stony, yet pleasing snicker had relieved Taehyung after what came about to his household.

No, she’s not, Tae… Oh wait,”

He could hear Taeyong was exchanging something to the other person across the line.

She want to talk to you.

“Go ahead… Just let noona speak to me then,”

He let her to do so as it was rather deriving Taehyung’s over positivity, or he was just being so naïve.

 


 

A/N: So, it is time to introduce the Kim's family :D

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyong and Suzy will be up next so stay tuned! ^.^v