Table of Five

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Taehyung and Suzy were checking out themselves, once again, to the full body mirror. Both have dressed in proper clothing, since they needed to open the access for Jungkook. The young boy cried for few times, banging on the door, asking if everything was okay to his Taetae hyung. In the past, Taehyung had never locked the entry in between their interconnecting rooms. Only for this time when he had very urgent stuff to do.

“Hi, Kookie!” Taehyung exclaimed as he opened the door, perceiving his brother still in his school uniform.

Getting a sight of Jungkook, who quickly spotted there was Suzy standing behind him. She attempted to take it all easy, despite the very questioning look he had given to the two of them in front.

Jungkook refused to meet Suzy in the eyes as he regarded Taehyung almost directly. “Why did you lock this door?”

“Um,” Taehyung paused when he raised an index. Scrabbling his head to find a decent explanation, only to find none as he shifted view to Suzy, signing for help.

“Listen, Jungkook…” Suzy moved forward, approaching the younger. Therefore, he moved a couple steps backwards, avoiding to get close to her and she hummed. “Okay… Can we all just please go to anyplace but here?”

Jungkook raised his head above her level. To see the older brother’s bed had a tad mess and somewhere inside his naïve mind, he started to thinking about things that he shouldn’t. Even though those were right at this very time.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to disturb you. Sorry,” He responded as he merely gazed at her, before to Taehyung and then turning around to go to his own room.

Taehyung sighed in advance of going after him, along with the girl who trailed as well through the walking closet.

Suzy crossed her arms whilst pacing beside him. Previously observed the not-so-friendly stare given by the little brother of his, as for she mumbled. “Can I find someone in your family that is not really weird?”

In which caused Taehyung snorted to behold at her, countering. “Can you find someone else to sleep with, rather than my own best friend?”

“Oh my God, Taehyung!” Suzy yelled, smacking Taehyung’s shoulder by impulse. He was shushing her, since their priority by then was to calm the younger down, even if they needed to proceed to the other room.

Though they didn’t realize, Jungkook was not too far ahead to have the possibility of hearing their exchange.

 

They didn’t get to talk to Jungkook as he shortly has been settled in his utmost designed spot to play with the game console. Once he told his brothers that it was set with the well-calculated length of distance from the TV, or where to he must urgently use the bathroom. The pair was having no option other than sitting on the sofa, just a couple feet away from him.

More than ten minutes passed as it felt like hours, all they were going to do was watching Jungkook played with the game simply he enjoyed of. Suzy had quietly asked Taehyung to move somewhere else. Whereas both of them began getting up from there, they heard the younger has muttered. “Going for the second round…”

Neither of them knew, whether he was referring to the game, or could’ve been worse, it was mentioned to what he caught them had done doing earlier. That was why Taehyung and Suzy decided to stuck where they have been seated, merely looking at the familiar back of the raven-haired boy.

 

“I think I’m going to give Taeyong a call…”

Taehyung stated as he gotten his back off for resting to the couch. He took glimpse to Suzy who seemed indifferent to it. Counting an inaudible one, two and three, before he knew she would say something.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She questioned, still apathetically.

“To get my phone in my room.” He answered, nonchalantly.

Suzy pouted at him, trying to appear endearing, which probably he would be giving in. “Remember when we spoke and we said we’re going to discuss it, only the two of us?”

“Ah, you’re cute…” Taehyung pinched her cheeks, flashing his boxy smile. “But, no. I still am going to call him…”

“Taehyung, please… Just one day,” Suzy put both of her palms together. “I only want to be with you and not without him appearing, please…”

Taehyung rubbed his well-defined chin, contemplating for a sec. “But, he’s not in very good shape and we met previously not in so nice circumstance, well…” he raised an eyebrow at her. “Anyway, you two did slept—“

Suzy rushed to cover Taehyung’s mouth with her palm. Leaning in so close as he voiced ‘together’ for an indistinct murmur, whereas she beheld to his younger brother.

“Are you crazy?! You know he could hear that!” Suzy mouthed as she tilted her head in the direction of Jungkook.

Taehyung watched to the back of the younger, seemed he was having a great time in his own world. And as he knew Jungkook for like, forever, there was nothing could distract his concentration as well as being too immersed with the motion by the huge flat screen.

“He won’t even care if there was a fire in this house, as long as he could still play the game…” Taehyung then released himself from her grip. “I love you, seriously… But, if I can assure myself to act as normal as I could since—” he simpered. “— you both have never done it, after we’re dating, for real…”

Suzy was up for a reason, as she was not fond of seeing the said person. Yet, she restrained when Taehyung’s brown orbs seemed thoughtful upon hers.

He continued as he held her hand, “I don’t have much time to deal with my girlfriend hating and cannot be in the same place as my only best friend… Please, if I can forgive and forget about both of you, then why can’t you exempt Taeyong for being honest?”

Suzy sighed, later still enclosing her own limb, “Alright, fine.”

Eventually was nodding until she sighted Taehyung gave her again the boxy smile, which was her favorite. Taehyung pecked her temple, in advance of he got up to head back into his room.

 

She looked around later and her interest had gotten at the stack of comics, the younger had by the side cabinet. She stopped searching as decided to read for one with the pirate squads as cover. Right when she stirred of getting comfy to the cushion, she noticed Jungkook was already facing her from where he settled.

“Hey, Jungkook… How’s your game going?” Suzy asked as she showed him the comic she has prior obtained. “May I borrow this?”

“I can’t believe you…” Jungkook stated when he put the controller on the rug. He carried on by locking his stares at her. “How could you do that to Taetae hyung?!”

Suzy’s eyes widened. “Hold on a sec,” she pondered afore her orbs we dilated even more. “I beg you, please don’t tell me you heard all of that…?”

“All of it has been exactly detailed here,” Jungkook pointed at his ear and then moved to his side temple. “And recorded clearly inside here…”

Suzy facepalmed herself. “Stupid Taehyung…” She had been saying it for a few times since many occurrences came about lately.

“Yeah, my hyung is kinda stupid, but he’s a very, very, kind human being…” Jungkook scoffed, turning off the console to advance at the older girl. “I can’t believe him also for being too forgiving for both of you and Taeyong hyung,”

She watched him, judging her right in front of her face with the— probably— most hateful look he ever had given to anyone. Suzy exhaled yet again, “I can’t believe also that he’d let go of it just like that…”

Jungkook carded his hair at that point, heaving a sigh. “There’s no need for Taetae hyung to know we had this conversation…”

Suzy had merely nodded when they perceived the connecting door got opened, while Taehyung seemed had over the phone call.

He gazed at his younger brother and girlfriend as they were opposite each other. “Hey, Kookie… You finished playing the game?”

“Yes, hyung!” Jungkook stood up to get nearer at him, as well as Taehyung kept to brushed the younger’s tresses. “Good boy… So, can you please change into you house shirt and we will have meal, all five of us, downstairs?”

Suzy got up likewise from the couch, seeming a bit weary as Taehyung noticed. “Hey, is there something wrong?” It caused him then to look at the other boy. “Jungkook, did you say some mean things at her when I wasn’t here?”

“No.” Jungkook responded fast as well as Suzy did in chorus.

Whereas she continued. “Jungkook hates me for dug in his things, and then to borrow this,” she proved him the comic and Taehyung seemed relieved.

Afterwards, Taehyung got excited and he sped up going downstairs to ask the maids preparing tasty meal. Suzy was about to exit from there, at what time Jungkook called her once more.

“Noona,” the younger was already at the verge of his closet, when he stared at her on the bedroom threshold. “I don’t hate you.” He enunciated.

Suzy mused in when she realized, it was the first time Jungkook had an upright beam to herself.

 

Taeyong put his phone back inside his pocket. Thinking about good reason explaining at Jisoo, since she was still insisting him to tell stuffs that he didn’t want to. It had been ongoing for almost an hour and he had tried for changing subjects, but she always managed to take it where she began as the main.

“Whatever,” he muttered under his breath before was heading back to their table. “Just got an important call, so… Gotta go!”

Jisoo has not even had the opportunity to get up and seized him. Taeyong had ran away, as fast as he could do, until he couldn’t hear Jisoo was trying to call his name. Taeyong, then, slowed down his pace as for realizing he went about too far from the bus stop, which located near the previous convenience store. The beautiful boy huffed for a breath, estimating another stop ahead, meant he started going by his feet.

Well along, a familiar vehicle pulled over, as in about fifteen minutes’ interval. Taeyong paused to beholding, it was Seokjin who displayed his face from the inner side.

“Taeyong-ah,” The older called out as he waved. “Hop in!”

“Hyung, how do you know I’m heading to your house?” Taeyong asked when he rested a hand to the edge of opened window.

Seokjin chuckled. “Taehyung texted me that we’re going to have early dinner— or very late lunch… I don’t know,” He shrugged. “It says on the text, five of us. I assume as Suzy should be the one besides Jungkook and I, then the other must be you… Well, who else it would be?”

Taeyong replied with a grin before was entering from that side, as Seokjin then keep on to speed up the car.

“Hyung, we should stop encountering on the street like this,” Taeyong remarked from where he was situated, almost unresponsive at the day before.

Seokjin shook his head, as he was sort of amused of something he didn’t really know. Focusing to the road ahead, thus reacting to the younger. “Taeyong-ah, we never know what would we encounter later…”

 

Promptly, Taeyong and Seokjin have arrived by the time the maids began serving the meal at the Kim’s main dining room. Taehyung had gotten up from his seat beside Suzy, to reach them and soon, enfolding one of the persons advancing. It was Taeyong, if you may have guessed.

“And I’m the said brother related by blood…” Seokjin murmured whilst he patted Suzy’s head, who was kidded for his sarcasm.

“Wow, you’re mature enough to have fun for it,” Jungkook teased at her, which she frowned at him by that moment, mouthing 'You're so weird today'.

In advance Seokjin did the same to the youngest across. “How you're doing, guys?” By way, the eldest took seat at the center chair, with Taeyong proceeded to be next to the youngest.

“Hi, Jungkook…” Taeyong greeted the person placed at the side of him on the table.

“The hell I care about you,” Jungkook muttered as he was drinking the glass of water provided.

Initiating Taeyong furrowed his brows, tilting his head at him. He thought quickly whether he had done something’s wrong. “Excuse me?”

The youngest didn’t respond for it, as Taeyong was then shrugging and subsequently, Taehyung embarked the feast for the five of them.

 

Taehyung was the first to wrapped up, since when did ever he was the last? His appetite seemed not going to be back for long, as none of them bothered to speak anything. Suzy chose to refill her own glass, when Taehyung held her not to.

“What are you doing? Where are you going?” He asked in rush.

“Taehyung, honey…” She couldn’t hold the smile curving when looking at him though. “I know where to get the water and let me do it by myself.”

Taehyung flashed her the boxy grin while exclaiming as she walked out the room. “I guess when you’re already becoming a wife… You know where to get them for the husband…”

Only Seokjin had following on the joke and chorused to laugh with Taehyung. Taeyong and Jungkook, at the other side have stiffened, hastily glancing at each other to force themselves chuckled as well. Taeyong raised an eyebrow for mere odd the youngest has been behaved alongside.

“Seriously, what the is wrong with you?” He implied with his half mouth filled with the lasagna.

Jungkook grabbed his glass to get up and stated. “Ah, I’m also running out of the water…” Then, he walked in direction to the kitchen.

Taeyong blinked, staring at the back of the younger, going further. He really thought when did he has performed some mistake that causing Jungkook acted like he was not even there by his side.

“So, how was your first day as transferred student?” Taehyung questioned the older brother.

Seokjin wiped his mouth to clear some of the marinara sauce, answering. “Well… Nothing so special in particular—“

“I think he got a potential girlfriend on his first day,” Suzy let dropped when she got back to sit beside Taehyung.

Seokjin glared at her and coughed to point his fork at the younger. “Hey, young lady!”

“Really?!” Asked Taehyung, seemed a bit more excited.

She nodded, but then distracted when Jungkook returned with a bottle of cider. “Jungkook, I told you’ll upset your stomach if you drink it straight after eating quite lots,” uttered her.

“Whatever,” the youngest scoffed en route of her. “You’re not mom.”

“Nice.” Seokjin applauded to gain Jungkook a high-five.

Suzy scoffed back at the youngest and puckered a bit for the other two who were holding their laugh. The atmosphere seemed to be more relaxed after everyone finishing their own plate, and then Suzy began again.

“Anyway, Jisoo is a nice girl, right oppa?”

Seokjin scowled when Suzy started cooing as he had his expression changed when she was mentioning the name.

“Aw, your face is red… You have a crush on her,” Suzy kept teasing the older as she had her face hidden behind Taehyung’s lean shoulder. They both joint their seats next to each other to get cozied, as they were intertwining the fingers.

Taeyong and Jungkook had this similar countenance, which they refused to concentrate on it and let’s not make whatever secreted to be a bigger deal.

Taehyung has lightly snickered, glancing to the red-faced older brother. “What is this ‘Jisoo’ looks like?” He shifted the view to his girlfriend afore he pecked her forehead. “Did she was at the table when I came?”

Suzy nodded and it caused Taehyung to observe his best friend ahead, perceiving there was an unfamiliar girl there except for Jinri— who had been Suzy’s best friend in a long time.

“Was that the girl who went with you?” he questioned.

Taeyong’s deep eyes have widened as he remembered leaving the girl hanging and then raised his own glass. “Oh, I need water…”

 

Taehyung stopped everyone for going to just get a glass of water, as he asked the maids providing a few pitchers, just in case one of them needed more.

“So, Taeyong-ah… Where did you ran away earlier with her?” Seokjin inquired the brother’s pal, whereas having a muddle within his intuition.

Nice.” Jungkook repeated as what the eldest spoken, to receive a sheer get back from Seokjin, as he was solemnly watching at Taeyong.

Taeyong gulped, emptying his glass in flash without any specific reason. “Um, we went to the convenience store, talking about stuff…”

Taehyung chimed in. “When and where did you guys had even known each other?”

“She was the one who hit Taeyong yesterday…” Seokjin then cut the line. “You like her, Taeyong-ah?”

The younger had almost choke on his drink, coughing for some liquid that had went into his nose. “W-what do you mean, hyung?” At that moment, he glanced at Suzy to suppose that she was paying attention. “But, well… Kinda. I think—”

Hardly when Taeyong got the little hint of mockery she attempted with beginning of the suppressed giggle. Taeyong had then again, stared at the only girl in between the five of them.

“What?” He suddenly regarded at her.

Suzy followed the younger’s query and saw that all eyes were focusing on her. She replied and withdrew for sticking on Taehyung, “Well… You kinda like every girl you met in every occasion, so… It’s not a brand new information.”

“Really? You want to start talking about it?” Taeyong said as he was crossing his hands, reclined yet looking deeply at her. “Do you want me to be honest??”

Taehyung had nearly slumped his jaded head to the table, not prepared to withstand this sort of argue from two of the people he cared about the most.

 


 

A/N: Just had a spare time to write and remind that these 5 people are the mains of the core of this fic :) :) :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will be updating and focusing more to the story continuinity (&outline) by the next chapter...

Hope you guys will give me a generous amount of comments ^.^v 주세요!!!