A Year To Go

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 
 

Everybody loves Taehyung. Even Suzy could not deny that she has been attracted to the younger ever since he had automatically lured to follow her like a lost puppy from his first day of school— she was on the second year by the time— and she couldn’t say no to. Not to mention, Taehyung probably has the most good looks compared to almost everyone, as an addition to his dreamy persona.

It was pretty much the same for the next days, the dark-skinned boy with the brightest boxy smile, has been attached to another individual— with the finest facial features— whom she had been familiar to, for a few years. The three of them have had gotten closer to each other ever since then.

 

By some whiles in February, when Suzy had thrown a private party— after her graduation by the daytime— at an exclusive lounge owned by one of the family of their seniors, Luna. She only invited some of her close friends, and of course, the favored juniors’ duo.

Taehyung was keeping his eyes to Suzy, swirling an index finger to the cocktail glass edge on top of the table. Not even Taeyong known what he had thinking inside, because the cheerful being also had some of his times being secluded. Well, sometimes.

Every person on their table’s perspective— by means of Jinri and her boyfriend Jinyoung, plus the white shirt and dark jeans clad, cold figure sitting in the corner— then, focused to the black linen top-wrapped person as he was shifting to the direction of the girl dressed in lacey dress.

Taehyung brushed Suzy’s fallen hair as he was whispering something, which she could not grasp very clear due to the loud music.

“Noona, I want you to be my girlfriend!”

Taehyung screamed his heart out at the end. Smiling ear-to-ear, not minding the gasps— especially from the girl’s ally— although everyone seemed had seen it coming. For the reason by the next month, the younger would not having his last year spent with the girl lingering at the school. She has registered to the national university with her best friend and the boyfriend well along.

Ideally, every female would be directly said yes to that kind of a lifetime offer. But, Suzy was not alike any other girl and Taehyung be discerned to it too well. He would be surprised, in reverse, if she did say yes at the moment.

“I am so in love with you for these past two years… And I know, you know it.”

He beamed and so did she. He wrapped her hand tighter as she was about to give an answer.

“Taehyung-ah,”

“Hm?”

“You know me very well that I never said no to you—“

“And you’re not gonna say it to me for the first time, right now… Are you?”

She ruffled his hair as the younger pouted in advance. Squinting an eye to another one by the angle, before she focused on the boy in front of her once more.

He took up again. “So, is it a definite yes?”

“It could be… When you already are in college—“

Suzy didn’t know why she had to state it that way, therefore Taehyung was in the verge of spilling out his more and more happiness.

“I just have to wait for another year! Of course I will!”

He gave a soft peck to her cheek, by way of excusing himself since a half hour before he grumbled that his whiny younger brother had been calling him to go home.

 

The next thing was, Suzy greeted her other friends’ table as she was on her way to the restroom. A firm hand then clutched hers, pulling her to concealed themselves by the sheltered wall. It was the pair of icy eyes— she had been too aware of— piercing her sparkly orbs while looking so sharp as always.

“Why did you say yes?”

Taeyong said, as he was enclosing her figure inside his lean yet toned arms, flaunted with his folded shirt sleeves.

She raised an eyebrow. “Why shouldn’t I?”

He hissed, with a parted lips and keeping his eyes only for her. In advance of he cupped her chin with one hand and then placing a passionate kiss to the girl.

Taeyong’s other hand fell to the back of Suzy’s neck as she had as well, locking her both to his nape. They pulled away in later minutes of tongue-giving, twisting inside to share each other’s intoxication.

“God… You’re so beautiful that I just wanna you.”

He muttered through his heavy breaths, eyes full of desire as they were later advancing to his empty dwell.

 


 

A/N: I know it is kinda short to be called a chapter... But, I promise it will be getting better when I'll be updating (not very) soon xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few generous comments will be much appreciated ^.^v