Plunder

Word Challenge

A/N  I believe this was another word of DraculasDaughter. I'm sure you know her by now. I remember having a ton of fun writing this. Thanks for being patient while i deal with life at the moment. Hope this makes it worth the wait. <3



 

Kyuhyun leaned against the wooden railing of the decking outside the tavern. It was a quiet time when all those drinking till the early hours were sleeping off their hangovers. For now he got to enjoy the early morning warm weather and the way the sun glistened against the calm sea.

 

The island was small and Kyuhyun’s family’s tavern sat at its highest point. Giving him a nice view, if he ignored the practical slum of the other homes and businesses.

 

There were good and bad points to living in a remote place. The bad would be the rarity of meeting new people and very little choice of career or prospects. The good were the lack of trouble, the peace and the company of knowing everyone on the island.

The sheer uneventfulness of his home made the ship that veered into their dock catch his eye and fill him with excitement.

 

It was possibly the biggest vessel he had seen to date. It rose from the water with dark wood and off white sails drawn in. He could only just make out the hustle on the desks. Small figures running between jobs and he could only sigh with envy.

 

Since he was a child he had wanted to travel the oceans. Explore the world via a ship like the one he was staring at now. He had gone as far as to leave for the cities and harbours. Looking for ship work and eventually trying to enter in the militia in hopes of becoming a member of someone's crew.

 

His luck never went far. Due to his status he couldn't even be trained into ranking. His lack of money apparently spoke for his abilities.

 

It had been a few years since his disappointment and he had returned home to live his life out, aware his dreams couldn't be answered.

 

For now his only excitement would be the ship he was watching with awe. The black flag upon its mast was not uncommon, with very few militia in the area it was a safe place to do their business.

 

Kyuhyun smiled knowing he would have a busy night. Some taverns wouldn't allow pirates in their establishments. They were known for their roudiness and fighting. Kyuhyun however loved it. He managed to even make himself extra money with the last ship that docked by patching their gashes and wounds. Putting what little training he could afford in the militia, to use.

 

As he stared out at the beautiful ship his eyes were drawn down to three men walking up the hill with haste, one seeing him and lifting his hand in greeting, excitement clear in his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun’s friends finally reached him, each took a look at the view he was taking in.

 

“I see you have found the latest news yourself.” Eunhyuk gave a gummy smile. Kyuhyun nodded as he lead his friends inside and to the bar, pouring their regular drinks as he waited for the gossip.

 

“The dock manager said it had taken damage, looks like it will be here for a few days.” Shindong added as he took his drink.

 

“Any idea of the name or captain?” Kyuhyun asked. Eunhyuk shook his head as he gulped.

 

“Donghae is still down there trying to find out, looked like the name had been knocked off.” Ryeowook chimed in.

 

“Either way business will be had.” Kyuhyun grinned. It would make his father happy and keep Kyuhyun entertained. He was looking forward to having a room full of punters. Especially pirates, these visits always reignited his dreams. It gave him a spring in his step he didn't usually have, meeting those who had the joy of living his dream.

 

A rush of hurried footsteps from the wooden stairs outside took his attention, everyone's eyes landed on Donghae as he reached the door. Panting before he spoke.

 

“It’s the Excelsior.” The statement meant nothing to Kyuhyun but as Ryeowook paled, Shindonds eyes widened and Eunhyuk almost choked on his ale, he realised he was the only one.

They all seemed to look between themselves, Kyuhyun’s curiosity was piqued.

 

“What am i missing?” He asked earning disbelieving stared from his friends.

 

“The one obsessed with the seas and he hasn’t heard its most popular tyrant.” Shindong chuckled.

 

“The Excelsior? Captain Lee?” Eunhyuk attempted to jog a non existent memory. Kyuhyun shook his head, pouring a drink for Donghae who had taken his seat next to Eunhyuk.

 

“Well which story do we tell, It’s probably the ship the militia fear the most. It has sent many of their ships to the ocean floor.” Donghae began.

 

“Worst of all is Captain Lee. He’s utterly ruthless. The stories that surround his name put fear into strong men.” Shindong added.

 

“Like what?” Kyuhyun questioned

 

“I heard he took an island twice our size as his own. He slayed every military man in the area just so he could bath in their blood.” Eunhyuk answered.

 

“I heard he once made his ship's crew eat one of their members while they were lost at sea.” Ryeowook cringed, still paled.

 

“I know for sure he’s rich. The plunder they have collected worth more than any of their spends.” Donghae sighed, dreaming of the possibility of such money.

 

“Most of the tales center around the women he has bedded, often leaving them with child. If he comes across any of his children, he slaughters them.” Eunhyuk nodded his head to Kyuhyun.

 

“Better keep an eye on your sister. Apparently they can’t resist him.” Kyuhyun scowled at this. No one touches his sister.

 

“Like hell he’s getting near her. He’d be dead for thinking of it.” His friends laughed, Shindong hitting the sulking Ryeowook’s arm. Kyuhyun admitted he would rather have his sister marry Ryeowook than a notorious ladies man. As though on cue his sister appeared. Ryeowook straightened with a smile in his sister’s direction.

 

“Whats going on?” She asked the group.

 

“A huge ship docked.” Eunhyuk answered, sending a thumb in the direction of the door. Her doe like eyes widened as she made her way over to take a look.

 

“Wow, It’s the biggest i’ve seen.” She exclaimed, making her way back behind the bar.

 

“Thanks, it’s something women often compliment me on.” Eunhyuk snickered before a smack landed on the side of his head. Kyuhyun chortled as Eunhyuk slowly turned towards the scowling Ryeowook just behind him.

 

“That’s not how you speak around a lady.” Kyuhyun looked to his sister who seemed equally amused by Ryeowook’s defense of her. Suddenly Eunhyuk launched himself at Ryeowook, knocking him off his feet. Kyuhyun laughed as Ryeowook pulled his hair and ears, trying to pull the man off him and avoid punches to his midsection.

 

Friendly fights like these were often the only way to entertain themselves. Donghae placed a coin in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“Mine’s on Wook.” Kyuhyun met his bet with his own coin. Putting it on Eunhyuk. Laughing more when Ryeowook managed to get to his feet and hold a stool up to block Eunhyuk from him.

 

A clear of a throat had them all silenced. Kyuhyun looked to the door. Three figures stood at the entrance. Two merely flanking the first. A large group of people waited in silence outside. His eyes automatically landed on the man in front. His posture showing importance. Kyuhyun’s eyes moved from long, dark brown boots that reached the knee. Moving up to dark blue slacks. A long jacket of dark brown with a surprisingly bright royal blue t that matched the hint of blue of the scarf tucked into the belt around his waist. An off white shirt underneath, laces open showing a sun kissed chest with a bright silver ring hanging on a chain. He moved on to dark tied back hair, long and unruly, covering one of his eyes. The other scanned him with cat like curves. He saw the lip twitch, drawing his attention. A small smirk at the corner not hiding their alluring shape. He felt a fascination with the new man but couldn’t tear his eyes away long enough to think on it. He put it down to the dark aura the man emitted.

 

“Who is in charge of this establishment?” His voice was low and controlled.

 

Kyuhyun steadies his features, forcing himself to show no weakness as he always did with new visitors. His friends eyes landed on him. He made his way around the bar to step out before the man, able to see a good forty people outside the door.

 

“My father owns this tavern, I’m in charge, how can i help you ladies and gents?” He spoke confidently even though his stomach was doing nervous flips. Another smile reached the plump lips.

 

“I am Captain Lee of the Excelsior. My crew are well paid and thirsty. I’m sure our money spent in our stay will cover any damages made.” Kyuhyun recognised the barter. It was similar to what many other pirate captains used. A way of politely asking for permission. He appreciated it, knowing they could just take it if he refused anyway.

 

“You and your crew are more than welcome here. All i ask is my regulars and especially my sister are left untouched.” A flash of amusement graced soft features and he watched many eyes move to his sister.

 

“That will be hard indeed.” The captain paused with a smile in his sister’s direction. Kyuhyun was relieved when his eyes landed back on Kyuhyun.

 

“We accept your terms.” Kyuhyun nodded with a smile before gesturing to welcome them. As the captain moved forward he moved to his friends, pushing them behind the bar to assist him with the large group.

 

Although he was busy, Kyuhyun’s eyes couldn't help but wander to the captain sat alone at a single table, watching his men but lost in thought, without a drink. His sister seemed to have the same thought and moved toward him. Kyuhyun dragged her back by the arm and put her in his place. Making his own move towards the man.

 

“A drink?” He questioned, gaining the man's attention. Kyuhyun wondered if he could sense danger as his heart beat fastened with two eyes meeting his.

 

“What spirits?” The captain moved his eyes back to his men.

 

“Rum and Whisky.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Rum then.” Kyuhyun nodded once, going behind the bar he fetched a fresh bottle and a tankard. Placing it before the captain as he poured an amount.

 

“May i ask how long your stay will be? I believe i will need more stock.” He asked with a small chuckle, his nerves really were on edge near the man.

 

“3 days.” Kyuhyun nodded his head before leaving the captain to his leisure. Feeling himself calm the further away he moved from the man. He couldn’t ignore his like of the feeling however when it vanished entirely.

 

---

 

The night didn't go without event. There seemed to be a constant stream of fighting. Through the night he was constantly paid to fix the men up, earning himself more money than he knew what to do with. All the while aware of the Captains watching eyes. Noticing them on him every time he glanced at the man. He couldn't understand his own buzz of happiness every time he caught a stare. He couldn't understand his disappointment when the captain finished his bottle and made for the door either. The rest of the evening seemed boring from then on.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun woke before dawn to speak with his father. He had to catch him before he left with his cart to tell him the news of their visitors. After dealing with the business he went to wash. Dried blood still on his skin. He knew the pirates would be back in the bar again soon enough, spending their money but all he could care about was if he would be seeing the captain again.

 

He was not disappointed hours later. Pulling barrels from his father's cart and carrying them down the outside entrance to the basement. He climbed up onto the cart to take the final two. His body sweating and muscle screaming as they always did. He pulled them to the edge when he noticed the figure. His eyes stunned just as they were the first time. He watched the captain take the two barrels with ease. One on his shoulder and the other in his hand, surprised by his strength as he carried them down the stairs. Kyuhyun waited for him to reappear before locking the entrance. He grabbed the two crates of bottles, watching the captain take the other two and following him inside the tavern. Placing them on the bar before Kyuhyun took one of the bottles of rum, handing it to the captain.

 

“On the house.” The wide smile he received in reply sent flutters in his chest. He watched the intriguing man go to the same seat he resided the night before. Once again fighting the confusion that his aura and appearance offered. No further words were spoken between them and soon the other crew members slowly rolled through the door, each nodding their head to their captain.

 

It wasn’t long till the bar was full and his friends were back helping him out behind the bar. He continued to serve though his eyes rarely left the captain. He once again caught himself staring when he had to tear his eyes away at the sound of his sisters motherly tone shouting his brothers name, instructing him to go back upstairs. Kyuhyun watched him run past, knowing his brother wouldn’t get too hurt with the men and women not having much to drink yet. He watched the young boy and felt himself go cold as he faced the captain. His high pitched shout capturing everyone's attention.

 

“I’m going to kill you and steal your ship.” He hit the man on the leg with a small wooden sword Kyuhyun had made for him. Wasting no time, Kyuhyun rushed around the counter, preparing to save his brother from certain death. Fear running through him as the captain stood and drew his sword.

 

“I would like to see you try.” The captain spoke but his voice was laced in amusement and energy that stopped Kyuhyun in his tracks. He watched on as his brother jabbed towards the captain who blocked it with his own sword carefully. Pretending to have a hard time defending himself against the infant. Soon his brother was allowed to hit him in the shoulder and the Captain fell back into his chair. Claiming he had been beaten. Kyuhyun felt warmth spread through him at the scene.

 

His brother slowly turned to him with eyes of pure excitement and disbelief before running to Kyuhyun. He picked the child up around his waist.

 

“Kyu, Kyu. I killed him.” Kyuhyun nodded, amused that the boy didn't seem to care that the captain was now sat very much alive watching them with humour.

 

“You did, good job.”

 

“Now you can live on a ship like you always wanted.” Kyuhyun felt slightly embarrassed at his brothers declaration. Dreams were something very little could afford.

 

“Do i get to be captain?” He asked, entertaining his brother with faked excitement.

 

“No, I’m captain. But you can clean for me.” Kyuhyun dropped his head with disdain. His brother was dead set on embarrassing him as the whole room laughed at his expense. He put the boy back on the floor and sent him upstairs with a soft kick on his behind.

 

He moved to continue his work when a light attention demanding whistle met his ears. Turning, his eyes met those of the captain. He watched the man nod his head to the seat across from him and did as asked. A familiar race of excitement and nerves running through him as he sat.

 

“You moved to protect your brother.” It was a statement rather than a question. Kyuhyun instantly shook his head, not wishing to insult the captain.

 

“You did. Tell me, what rumours have reached these parts?” Kyuhyun swallowed. Unsure if he should speak the truth.

 

“There was one that said you bathed in blood.” He eventually answered.

 

“And the rest?” It seemed the captain was more than aware of the stories surrounding him.

 

“You ate one of your crew members, fathered many children which you then killed. Rich.” The captain nodded before finishing his drink. He stood placing the glass down and Kyuhyun panicked. Worried he had indeed offended the man. The captain leaned down, a hand rested on his shoulder as a whisper touched his ear.

 

“Meet me outside, tomorrow at dawn.” He nodded his head as the man once again left, watching his every move until he was no longer in sight. He didn’t know if to fear the next morning or be excited.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun waited outside the tavern as he sun was slowly rising from the ocean. He didn’t have to wait long before the captain arrived. Approaching him with indifference. Each step closer causing the familiar hammering of his heart to grow.

 

“Good morning Kyuhyun.” The captains lip quirked at something unknown to Kyuhyun.

 

“Morning Captain Lee.” Kyuhyun managed a reply. Unsure what to expect from their meeting.

 

“Sungmin.” Kyuhyun stared dumbly for moment, surprised the captain had given his real name. He nodded in understanding.

 

“I have to check up on the progress of my ship repairs and plan my next route. Would you like to join me?” He offered and Kyuhyun was hit with a wave of excitement that must have been visible as the captain chuckled. He nodded his head quickly and Sungmin nodded his own in the direction they were going. Kyuhyun took pace next to him.

 

“So you’ve always wanted to work on a ship?” Sungmin asked him and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Ever since my first sail as a child. It fascinated me.”

 

“Have you ever worked on a ship?” the captain's attention on him had him both on edge and feeling light.

 

“For a day. I tried to join the militia,” He chuckled at the captain's grimace, “My status was too low, they wouldn’t pay for my training and only allowed me as far as my own money would go. I managed to learn some medical training and combat, managed to get on a ship for a day before they saw me out.”

 

“And they wonder how so many pirates exist.” The captain smiled over at him.

 

They arrived on the docks and Kyuhyun’s eyes scanned over the magnificent vessel. It towered over him ten told. It’s masts holding sails that swayed on their ties with the breeze. He could see the cannons looming in their hideouts, waiting to be loaded.

 

He missed the conversation Sungmin had shared with the man in charge of his repairs and soon he was tapped on the shoulder as he was lead towards the ship.

 

“Isn’t she beautiful?” The captain grinned at him, Kyuhyun recognised the same passion in Sungmin that he had himself.

 

“This may be the only female on this island to capture my attention.” Kyuhyun agreed, hearing a happy laugh in front of him.

 

He couldn't hold his awe as he stood on her decks. Feeling pure want for everything around him. A familiar whistle caught his attention and he noticed the captain was waiting by the door to his quarters. Kyuhyun quickly followed, surprised he was granted access. He watched the man remove his long jacket and throw it over a chair before making his way to a large table, a map held down with paper weights. He scanned over the map himself, finding their current location pin pointed. He watched as it was removed and moved south. Hitting mainland and a place Kyuhyun knew was best for armory supplies.

 

His eyes moved to the hands, making marks with a pencil. They were small, nimble and looked smooth and soft. Much like the rest of the man’s features. The sea air was supposed to make your skin dry, rough and wrinkled but none of these showed on the captain's face.

 

“Is that how you look so young? Bathing in blood?” Kyuhyun queried. The genuine laugh made his chest flutter.

 

“You’re a doctor, blood is far too sticky to bath in.” He replied.

 

“So you haven't?” Sungmin shook his head with a wide smile.

 

“What about eating a member of your crew?” There was another shake before a pause.

 

“Kind of, we had a dog and it died while we were lost at sea. We were starving. He put us on until we found land.” It was Kyuhyun’s turn to laugh but with a grimace.

 

“No, i haven’t had any children to kill and i don’t sleep with women but yes i am rich.” The captain added with another relaxed smile in his direction.

 

“You don’t sleep with women at all?” Kyuhyun wondered how it was possible with the appeal he had to offer.

 

“No.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Now that is a secret. I let people believe i do. Some men see it as a sign of strength.” He shrugged his shoulders.

 

Kyuhyun nodded, not wishing to pry even though his curiosity wanted him to. He had to respect the captains need for secrets.

 

“Should we get down to business?” The captain started. Standing straight and laying down his pencil.

 

“You want to work on a ship. I have a ship and you have a skill i want in my crew.”

 

“What skill?” Kyuhyun questioned. He watched with fascination as the captain pulled the loose fitting shirt over his head. Unable to hold his eyes roaming as he did. He wondered once again why he felt a hammering in his chest, it was soon pushed out of his thoughts by a bandage wrapping around the captain diagonally. There was small dots of blood but nothing major, Kyuhyun was thankful for that.

 

“I had a run in last night with a thief.” He explained. Kyuhyun took a breath and stepped forward. Moving cautiously, aware of the captain's eyes following him. He untucked the bandage and carefully unwound it. It was a long cut, luckily it wasn’t too deep. It just needed cleaning and a few stitches.

 

“There are supplies over there.” Sungmin pointed to a shelf where Kyuhyun recognised a medical supplies chest. He picked it up, placing it on the table the captain was now leaning against. Even with healing on his mind he couldn’t ignore the movement of Sungmin undoing his belt and pulling his slacks down just slightly to show it reached his hip. His eyes moved over the curved waist and toned muscles, travelling down to the line of hair now visible. He swallowed, feeling a lump in his throat. A different kind of want affecting him that held nothing but confusion.

 

He tore his eyes away, searching through the box until he found a cleaning agent and fresh cloth. He doused the rag before meeting Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“This will hurt.” He warned. Wide dark eyes threatened to pull him in before they moved elsewhere on his face.

 

“I know.” The captain spoke quietly. Kyuhyun laid his hand on a solid chest, the pressure giving him more access to the wound. He dabbed the injury, feeling muscles move under his palm and seeing Captain Lee look to the ceiling, trying to withstand the pain.

 

He continued to work fast through hisses while still trying to be gentle, well aware of the soft skin beneath his hand. Soon he was stitching, surprised by Sungmin’s ability to not cry out with each push through his skin.

 

“Alright, we’re done.” Kyuhyun spoke. Letting his finger brush over the stitches. Following the long line down, first to test his work before distraction took him. He let it slide all the way down, reaching the softer only scratched skin of the captains hip. His lost his thoughts as he let his thumb brush over the trail of hair under his navel.

 

Realising for the first time he was admiring the captain in the same way he was supposed to admire a woman.

 

He took a step back. Mumbling an apology, unable to meet the eyes above the trail of hair that had distracted him. Only pulling them up when the captain moved. Taking a step towards him. He moved back. Meeting the dark eyes finally which held something more, yet nothing menacing. Another step was taken towards him and he stayed still, allowing the captain to close the distance between them. His heart pounding as he stood just a whisper away.

 

Fingers intertwined with his before his hand was lifted. Small fingers played with his.

 

“Such gentle hands.” The captain whispered. His voice bringing Kyuhyun in. His hand was pressed to the man's chest. The soft skin sending prickles into his own. He watched his hand be lead over the curve of a waist, over a sharp hip. His breath no longer steady as he watched. His fingers lowered, trailing through hair before reaching the captains solid member. A ragged breath left the man under his hand, as he was lead to move along it’s length. Shivers ran up Kyuhyun’s back as he pressed his hand further, applying more pressure earning a moan from the captain that destroyed his uncertainty.

 

His free hand gripped the loose hair on Sungmin’s neck as Kyuhyun pressed his lips, with force, against his. Gently walking the captain back and pushing him to perch on the table. His shirt was pulled over his head and he watched lips trail over his chest, pleased tingles travelling his body. His temperature rising with speed, the captain's hands leaving hot trails as perfect lips pressed against him. He brushed the captains hair back, angling his neck for Kyuhyun to press his own open mouthed kisses. The distant noise of boots falling to the floor ignored as he moved his hands down to pull at the fabric around Sungmin’s legs. Pulling them away, he took a moment to appreciate the bare form of the man, whose hands worked on Kyuhyun’s buckle. His pants were pushed down and nips met his neck and shoulder as a hand gripped him. He set on his own ministrations, watching the captain’s face move with small waves of pleasure.

 

“It’s been too long.” The whisper met his ears and encouraged him. The need to give his captain what he needed over taking him. Kyuhyun gently pushed his back to the table. Appreciating again the beauty laid out before him.

 

Kyuhyun had to admit the experience was new to him but he had heard the general idea of men pleasuring men.

 

He continued to move his hand up and down the captains length as he pressed a finger to his entrance. Rubbing circles and watching a bite of the lip in anticipation. His finger slowly slid without much effort. Soon his second. A whimper from the man below him enraptured him. Such a strong and controlled man falling to pieces under his hands. He watched the rocking of hips, the captain trying to gain more from his fingers. Small pleads asking for more pushed away Kyuhyun’s patience. He removed his fingers earning another sweet whine before positioning himself. Gripping hips as legs wound around his waist, pulling him closer to where he was wanted.

 

He did as Sungmin wanted, slowly sliding himself inside. The pressure and warmth around him was almost unbearable. He forced himself to move slowly, seeing pain etched on the captain's face.

 

He moved until he reached his end. His skin pressed against the captains and laboured breaths leaving them both. Hands up his arms, reaching his neck and pulling him forward to meet delicious lips. A nip on his lower causing him to buck his hips, more fascination filled him as Sungmin’s head fell back with a needy moan that only fueled the fire in Kyuhyun.

 

He tested the movement again, the noises leaving the captain telling him to continue. Nails gripped his hands that pulled Sungmin’s hips against him with each slow push of his hips.

 

A whisper of ‘harder’ came from abused lips and he complied. Making his movements fast and feeling the build in his body already. The captains whimpers of pleasure coming pleased him. Knowing he can please such an intriguing being who laid beneath him, hair spread over the table surface, the image making his bucks come harder and faster.

 

He decided the captain deserved more comfort. Pulling him to sit up he met dark eyes that looked to him with appreciation. He lifted the man, feeling legs lock behind him. He kissed slightly parted lips as he moved to the bed, gasps leaving Sungmin between kisses at the movement inside him.

 

He laid the man down, following. His lips still being captured by the captain until he continued his movements. He let his hands travel over Sungmin’s body, avoiding the injury as he appreciated the view and feel. He moved his hips harder. Forcing himself inside the man hearing the latters breath catch.

 

Suddenly he was pulled down, nips meeting his neck and he was rolled on his back. The captain over him, wasting no time in his movement. Moving up and down on Kyuhyun. Watching himself disappear into Sungmin causing the build up to move faster. He wrapped his hand around the captains length, watching him lean back, hands resting on Kyuhyun’s thighs.

 

The unhibited desperate cries and whines were music to his ears. In a matter of moments the man around him began to tense and shiver. Spilling himself onto Kyuhyun as he continued his hard movements.

 

The tightness moving around him became too much and Kyuhyun enjoyed his own release as Sungmin helped him ride it out. Watching shivers run through the captain's body as he slowed.

 

Kyuhyun pulled him down next to him, pressing sweet kisses over Sungmin’s face as they caught their breath.

 

---

 

“So now you know the secret.” The captain turned to him.

 

They both laid in the bed, the blankets barely covering them due to the heat.

 

Kyuhyun chucked in reply.

 

“What would you like to do about it? Tell everyone Captain Lee is a ?” Kyuhyun looked to him, his breath consistently stolen by beauty.

 

“No, it’s my secret too now.” He smiled to the man receiving another in reply. Kyuhyun forced himself out of the bed, knowing he would be needed at the tavern soon.

 

“I have business to take care of today, i won't be at your tavern,” the captain spoke upon realising he was leaving, “I would be happy to have you on my crew as medic and first mate.” Kyuhyun could see hope in his eyes and smiled.

 

“We leave after dawn tomorrow.” Kyuhyun knew he has until then to make his decision. He walked to the man, leaning over him and giving him a last passionate kiss, the eagerness shown back made him want to stay, before making his way out.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun hugged his tearing brother and sister. Even his friends were forcing down emotions. He finally moved away from them, making his way towards the now bustling ship. He stepped on board once again, looking to the rafters in excitement and awe.

 

“Men.” A shout came from the quarterdeck, earning the whole ship's attention.

 

“I give you the ship's medic.” cheers erupted around him and a few familiar faces came to pat his back and shake his hand. Kyuhyun looked up to his captain, able to see a pleased smile at his decision with a hint of something more.

 

Kyuhyun smiled back. He was eager to see where his new adventure would take him.