Steps

Word Challenge

A/N So this word was from draculasdaughter ( You can check her out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/264164 ) Just a short one but it was fun. Sorry for the late update but you guys know whats been going on. My head isnt screwed on properly but we'll get there lol. Enjoy

 

The Steps To Obtaining (And Keeping) A Boyfriend

By Cho Kyuhyun

 

Introduction:

 

Many of us wish to have someone special in our lives. Someone we can share our lives with for as much time as possible. But acquiring a boyfriend is not an easy feat for everyone. Often the effort we put forward and the worth we try to show is not realised. Leading us to rejection followed by wallowing in our own self pity. With an element of charm and intelligence, anyone can obtain a boyfriend but just incase, this guide can help you solidify your game.

 

Step 1

Find someone you want to make your boyfriend.

 

This is the easiest part and chances are if you are reading this, you have already found him. First you have to be sure. Get to know them if you haven't already. If your situation doesn't allow you to get to know them directly (or maybe your nerves get the better of you), you can always do it without approaching them. Watch from afar, you’ll be surprised what you learn.

 

Yeah because that isn't creepy or anything!

 

Look to who they spend time with. Try to learn more through their friends but do so discreetly. If you make it too obvious the word will get back to your future boyfriend. Don’t make it obvious you are seeking out information for yourself, hide it behind a school project or worry for a friend.

 

Please, Wookie told me right away what you were doing.

 

Ensure however, that you are realistic. If the person you choose is vastly out of your league, don't be surprised if they refuse your advances.

 

                                Your surprise was very apparent.

 

Step 2

Confessing

 

Decide on a method. Love letters are great for girls but as a man you should step up and approach them face to face. If you wish to go down a more romantic route then plan with caution. The bigger the plan the bigger the embarrassment if you are rejected.

 

Ensure when you are confessing face to face that your future boyfriend is alone. They are more likely to deny you in front of their friends as it becomes embarrassing for them.

 

You didn’t do this at all. You asked me in front of my friends who all laughed at you.

 

Don’t use too much force. Act calm, relaxed and cool. Say you would like to get to know them. Do not jump straight to confessing your undying love. It will make you look desperate.

 

You mean like you did?

 

Things can get intense and nerve wrecking. Try not to slip up. Don’t let them know anything you have learnt while watching them or speaking to people they know.

 

You mean like you did?

 

Propose a good date idea or simply ask for their number. Dress well. Appearance may be the first thing they consider you for if they don't know you yet.

 

I can’t even remember what you were wearing.

 

Keep your cool. It isn’t a big deal if they say no. Shrug your shoulders, smile and walk away. Act like you weren’t that interested in the first place.

 

.Or stay and confess your love and stalking abilities

 

Step 3

Persistence.

 

If you are unwilling to accept their rejection and feel up to giving it another shot, persistence is your best friend.

 

It is also terrifying

 

By now you know their likes and dislikes. Leave them gifts in their locker, like their favorite drink for example or leave sweet notes to make them smile.

 

The milk leaked onto my books and the notes were creepy.

 

You can offer to walk them home to spend more time with them.

 

You followed me and my friends for three hours.

 

Find out where they live. Leave food and gifts on their doorstep.

 

My mother had to shout at you to leave me alone.

 

Make friends with their parents and neighbours. Offer to do jobs for the elderly in the area. Don't let him go a day without seeing you.

 

Still can’t believe my dad let you in the house.

 

The only time you should stop your pursuit of them is if they get a restraining order,

 

Why didn't i think of that?!

 

Or if you find out they already have a boyfriend. If this is the case you need to take a step back, wait your turn.

 

The best idea Kangin ever had! Your face was priceless!

 

Step 4

Let them miss you.

 

Take a step back and don't let them see you for a while. They will start to wonder where you are and miss the gifts and notes. When they do finally see you they will feel a sense of happiness.

 

Or amusement because you only lasted three days before i saw you creeping around a corner.

 

Step 5

Be ready when they need you.

 

There may be a time when they need you for support. A broken heart is hard to manage alone. Be caring and considerate. If you really like them, this will come naturally as seeing them in pain will also hurt you. Comfort them in any way you can.

 

During hard emotional times they may make a rash decision. Even if this leads to everything you wanted you can not hold it against them. They are allowed to change their mind.

 

Finally some decent advice!

 

Step 6

Practice makes perfect.

 

You need to know how to kiss and kiss well. Just incase the situation does arise. The better the kiss the more likely they are to come back for more. Just don't get too carried away.

 

I’ll let you off with your ego here, it wasn’t half bad.

 

Step 7

Give them space.

 

This is similar to making them miss you from earlier, only now you are keeping communication open. Try to keep a friend position but do not get friend zoned. Always be honest and straightforward about your feelings. Eventually they will come around to your way of thinking.

 

Or they will make a deal with you to go on one date if you leave them alone for good.

 

Step 8:

Get their friends on your side.

 

They know him better than anyone. They know how to make him swoon and how he likes to be treated. They are vital in making the perfect date that will sweep him off his feet.

 

Those traitors!

 

Step 9

Be the perfect gentleman.

 

Don't be too forward but show them how great it would be to date you. Make a date as fun as possible while still showing affection to remind them you are more than a friend.

 

Don't expect anything from him right away, he may still need time to think about his emotions.

 

Step 10

Treat him like a King

 

Now you have him. Keep hold of him. Worship and love him.


And don't leave him alone with your notebook while you neglect him for gaming.