Recess

Bridges of Love💕

3 Recess

 

Krrrring!! Hyoyeon and Seohyun went out at their classroom for recess. Kai went near to them.  "Let's go to cafeteria together!" Seohyun said then three of them walked together going to cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

Hyoyeon is choosing for their chairs and she sat on their sits. "I'll be here." Hyoyeon said to Kai and Seohyun. Seohyun nodded. "Okay. We'll buy our foods." said Kai.  "Okay." Hyoyeon nodded. Seohyun and Kai leave to buy their foods. Suddenly Baekhyun went to cafeteria only by himself. He's looking around somewhere to find Hyoyeon. Seohyun and Kai put their foods on the table. Baekhyun found Hyoyeon. He went to Hyoyeon with her friends and he sat.  "Hey guys." said Baekhyun while three of them are eating. "Oh, hey!" Hyoyeon said. "Hi!" Seohyun greeted Baekhyun. "Unnie, who is he?" Seohyun asked. "He's Baekhyun. He is my boyfriend." Hyoyeon said. "Oh.. Yeeee! Since when you two had a relationship?" Seohyun said. Baekhyun and Hyoyeon giggled. "We had a relationship in two weeks from now." Hyoyeon said. "Oh okay." Seohyun said. "Oh. You should eat right now. Here, have some sandwich." Hyoyeon is giving Baekhyun a sandwich on her right hand. "Oh.. No thanks. I will buy some foods here." Baekhyun shaked his hands, not accepting the food. "Okay." said Hyoyeon. Beakhyun leaves to buy his food. "By way the party last night was fun, right unnie? Seohyun said. "Yeah, it was very fun!"  Hyoyeon said. "You have a  party? What kind of party?" Kai asked. "Slumber party. Our group's party called Snsd." Hyoyeon answered. "Ah okay." Kai nodded. "There!" Baekhyun put his food on the table and he started to eat  his own food. "Oh, I forgot!" Hyoyeon said. Baekhyun, Seohyun and Kai looked at Hyoyeon. "By the way Baekhyun. She is Seohyun and he is Kai. They are my friends." Hyoyeon pointed them. "Oh nice to meet you!" Baekhyun shake his hand to Hyoyeon's friends. "Kai!" Baekhyun said while shaking his hands to them. "Baekhyun." Kai said. "Ohh... I already know you." Baekhyun said. "You know each other?" Seohyun asked. "Yes. We are classmates." Baekhyun said, nodding. After their eating together at the cafeteria, the four of them leave at the cafeteria. "So, what will we do right now?" Baekhyun said then he   "Oh! We will meet our friends outside in our school building today to do homeworks together." Hyoyeon said. "Friends? Who are your friends?" Kai asked. "It's our group friends. Snsd." Seohyun answered. "Oh... okay. We're going now to our classroom." Baekhyun said. "We're going to our classroom."Kai said. "Ba-bye." Baekhyun said to Hyoyeon. "Bye!" Hyoyeon said to Baekhyun. Hyoyeon and Baekhyun kissed together. "Let's go unnie!" Seohyun grabbed Hyoyeon's arm. Seohyun and Hyoyeon waved Kai and Baekhyun going outside at their school building. Kai and Baekhyun leave to go upstairs.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon saw Yoona and Sunny outside the building of their school. "Hey Sunny and Yoona!" Seohyun said. Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sunny waved each other. Sunny and Yoona stood up on the bench. The four of them hugged and kissed each other. "Let's do our homeworks together here. Oh.. are you guys have eaten a while ago?" Yoona said. "Yes." Hyoyeon said, nodding. Seohyun nodded too. Sunny and Hyoyeon sat on the bench while Yoona and Seohyun sat on the ground. Hyoyeon is in front of  Seohyun while Sunny is in front of Yoona doing their homeworks together. The girls are talking each other then,  "Guys, I saw Hyoyeon unnie's new boyfriend at the cafeteria." Seohyun said. "Who is her boyfriend?" Sunny asked Seohyun while she's eating a junk food. "Give me some." Yoona said, grabbing Sunny's junk food. "What is his name?" Yoona asked Seohyun. Hyoyeon grabbed Sunny's junk food to eat. "Who's her boyfriend? Tell me! Tell me!" Yoona made her eyes big while she's shaking her arms to Seohyun's  arms. "He's Bae-.." Hyoyeon covered Seohyun's mouth. "Don't tell them!" Hyoyeon shouted. Seohyun is still talking. "Seohyun, stop!" Hyoyeon shouted. "Why? It's just your boyfriend." Yoona said while she and Sunny are laughing. Seohyun shaked her head and hands to remove Hyoyeon's arm on saying 'I won't tell it anymore.' Hyoyeon released her arm to Seohyun's mouth. 

"I can't believe it! Her boyfriend is Baekhyun.." Kai said in his mind, looking at Baekhyun. "How do I admit to Hyoyeon that I like her? I know! I will text right now!" Kai started to text Hyoyeon. 

Kai: Hey Hyoyeon!

Hyoyeon received Kai's text to her but didn't noticed her cellphone. "Why she didn't replying yet?" Kai said. Hyoyeon is busy doing her homework.

Kai: What are you doing today?

Hyoyeon still didn't noticed Kai's text to her. "See you again or another day guys!" Yoona said while fixing her things. "See you again Sunny and Yoona!" Hyoyeon said, fixing her things. Sunny and Yoona stood up after fixing their things then Hyoyeon and Seohyun. "Bye guys! See you!" Sunny waved. "Bye!" said Hyoyeon and Seohyun and they waved. The four of them waving each other. Sunny and Yoona leave. "Oh! Let's go now inside!" Seohyun said and grabbed Hyoyeon's left arm and they walked inside their school building before Sunny and Yoona. Kai went out to his classroom, looking for Hyoyeon. "Where are you?" Kai said.