Slumber Party

Bridges of Love💕

2 Slumber Party

 

"Hey girls, it's me Kid leader Taeyeon. I'm inviting all of you to join Snsd's Slumber party later at 6pm in Tiffany's house. I accept if anyone wouldn't join. But, I will accept 3 persons only who would not join. I hope all of you will join the event later! See you later girls!" Taeyeon texted all Snsd members for joining slumber party. Seohyun and Hyoyeon received Taeyeon's text at their classroom. "Hey, unnie. I want to join at the slumber party! How about you?" Seohyun said. "I don't know. I'll think about it." Hyoyeon replied while fixing her things. "Please join unnie.. I'll ask you again if you decided. Okay?" Seohyun begged. "Okay." Hyo answered. 

 

At Kai's classroom

"I want to admit that I like her. Why am I thinking of Hyoyeon? I think I have a crush on her. Hyoyeon, I have a crush on you." Kai said to his mind. "Hey bro, are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked, touching Kai's shoulder. Kai didn't noticed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo waved him in front of his face. Kai turned his face to him. "Oh! I'm sorry.." "So, you're Kai right?" Kyungsoo sat. "Yes... Kyungsoo?" Asked Kai. "Yup." Kyungsoo said. "Hey!" Baekhyun shouted going to the two boys. Kai turned his head to a guy. "Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun smiled. "By the way, he is Baekhyun." Kyungsoo introduced. "Oh, hi there.." Kai greeted. "What's your name? He is Kyungsoo." said Baekhyun. "He already know me." Kyungsoo admitted. "He's Kai or Jong In." Kyungsoo said. "Nice to meet you Jong In." Baekhyun said,shaking their hands together. "Nice to meet you too, Baekhyun." Kai smiled.

After Hyoyeon's class, she is walking going home then suddenly someone threw her a small rock. "Hey!" Hyoyeon touched her head and turned around somewhere. "Who did this!? Show me your face!" She yelled angrily. Baekhyun is hiding behind the bench and he laughed. Hyoyeon didn't saw Baekhyun. She looked somewhere else then she walk again. Baekhyun went to her. "Hey.." Baekhyun hold her right hand. "Baekhyun!" Hyoyeon smiled. He hugged her. "Why did you threw me?" Hyo asked without hugging Baekhyun. When he stopped hugging her,"You're naughty even it doesn't hurt!" She shouted. "Sorry! I won't do it again.." baekhyun said and he patted her left cheek. "Let's sit." Baekhyun said and they sat on the bench. He kissed hyoyeon "I can't see you in school. I missed you." He said. "You already missed me? We didn't see each other after 2 days then you already missed me?" Hyo laughed. Baekhyun laughed too. "Can you be my date today?" Baekhyun asked, holding her arms. "Actually... I can't right now. Maybe on another day." Hyo answered. "Why? Do you have many things to do?" He asked. "Yup." Hyo nodded. "Okay.. I'll accept." Baekhyun said. "And we have a slumber party later!" She added. "Oh.. okay." He said. Hyoyeon looked at her watch. "Ah! It's time to say goodbye! I'll see you tomorrow again, I hope. I have many things to done right now." Hyoyeon said. "Okay." Baekhyun nodded. "I love you!" Hyoyeon smiled."I love you too." Said baekhyun. They kissed each other and hyoyeon stood up and leave. "Bye!" Baekhyun waved. "Goodbye!" Hyoyeon said.                  

Seohyun will text her friend if Hyoyeon could join slumber party. "I'm sure hyoyeon unnie had her decision now to join slumber party."

Seo: hi hyoyeon unnie! Did you had your decision now to join slumber party?

Hyo: yup. Exactly, I can finish our homeworks right now and my parents allowed me to join slumber party later.

Seo: yay! :)  see you later at the event unnie.

Hyo: please go to my house at 4:40 before the event. We can go together.

Seo: okay!

Seohyun went to Hyoyeon's house. Knock! Knock! "Coming!" Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon opened the door and Seohyun came inside. Seohyun waited Hyoyeon at their downstairs. After many minutes, Hyoyeon already fixed her things and she and Seohyun will go to Tiffany's house. The two friends has been arrived now to Tiffany's house before 6:00. Ding dong! Hyoyeon clicked the doorbell. Tiffany is getting on her way to open the door. She will check it out first who's at the outside. She saw Hyoyeon & Seohyun and opened the door. "Hey! Welcome!" Tiffany waved and hugged them. They came inside. "Let's go to my bedroom!" Tiffany said. They started to walk going to her bedroom. "Tiffany," Hyoyeon said. "Yes?" Tiffany answered. "Who came first? Did we came first?" Hyoyeon asked. "Taeyeon was first and second is Jessica. Then third were you and Seohyun." Tiffany said.  They almost near to her bedroom. Tiffany opened her bedroom's door. "Hi guys!" Taeyeon waved, grinning. "Hi!" Jessica said. Seohyun& Hyoyeon hugged Jessica & Taeyeon each other.  After many minutes, all Snsd were complete.  "Alright! We're all complete!" Tiffany jumped and clapped. 

The girls started talking each other and then they make pillow fight. After their pillow fight, the girls prepared their foods to eat while Tiffany is serving drinks for all of them and then they're telling stories to each other. "Girls, what do we going to watch?" Yoona asked. "I know! Let's watch horror movies tonight!" Tiffany said. "I had many horror cds here!" she added. "Really? Let me see!" said Yoona. "C'mon! Help me to find them." Tiffany said. Yoona helps Tiffany to find horror cds. Tiffany and Yoona chose 'The Exorist'. "Girls! Let's watch horror movies!" Tiffany said to all members. "But I don't like scary movies!" Sunny said. "Nah! Horror movies, it's alright for me and to all of us! It's gonna be alright to be frightened. Boo!!" Jessica said and she shocked Sunny. "Aaaahh... Don't make me scared!" Sunny moaned. The girls laughed.