Home works

Bridges of Love💕

1  Home works

 

Hyoyeon and her bestfriend Seohyun doing together with their home works inside the library. "Unnie, can we finish these stuffs in your house? I can't do my home work here!" Seohyun complained before standing with many books at front of her in the table. "But I can finish these here!" Hyo shouted. "Shh..! The librarian unnie!" Seohyun warned. "Sorry.." Hyo whispered. "Seohyun, sorry. I can't." Hyoyeon said. "Hmmp.." Her bestfriend crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Fine.." She stood up. Hyoyeon gathered all her things and so Seohyun. "Thanks, unnie! We will finish our homeworks in your house. Okay?" Seohyun said. "Okay." Hyoyeon said. As they walked outside the library, the two bestfriends saw Kai. "Hey, Kai!" Hyo greeted. "Oh, hey." Kai replied. "So how's your day? We were having our home works today.. Ugh! It's so many of them!" Seohyun said. "Oh, I wish I could help but, we too.." He answered. "It's ok. Oh! Its almost our class. We gotta go now Kai, bye! " Hyo waved. "Bye, Kai!" Seohyun said. After their classes, the bell ringing at all corridors. Hyoyeon & Seohyun going to Kai's class so that they will eat their lunch together. "Kai!" Hyo ran to him as she will catch Kai while he went outside to his classroom to see them. "Hi! Let's lunch together." Kai said. "Let's go!" Seohyun said. They walked going to cafeteria together. 

After many hours, class dismiss. "Hyoyeon! Seohyun!" Kai shouted at them while they're walking. "Kai?" Hyo answered. "Hey." Seohyun said. "I want to walk with you guys." he smiled. "Sure." Hyo agreed. They walked together going to their home. "Unnie..." Seohyun said as they walking through the street. "What?" Hyo asked. "Let's do our homework at your house. I said it when we were in the library. And you agreed." Seohyun said. "Okay." Hyoyeon nodded. "Hey, Kai can you go with us doing a home work?" Seohyun asked. "We will go to Hyoyeon unnie's house together. Huh?" She continued. "Hmm.. okay." He answered. "Unnie, Kai will go with us together doing homeworks." Seohyun announced. "Sure, why not?" Hyo smiled.

 

At Hyoyeon's house

The three friends were inside. "Are you guys want some drink?" Hyoyeon asked them as Seohyun & Kai sat at the couch in their living room. "Yes, unnie. Just a glass of water.." Seohyun said. "Okay." Hyo answered. "Me too." Kai said.  As minutes goes by.. "Let's go now to our home work!" Hyo said while grabbing her things in her bag. "Yeah!" Seohyun said. "Uhm.. Kai?" Seohyun saw Kai laying in the couch. "Are you lazy? We're doing our homeworks here. Duh.." Seohyun said made Kai woke up. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Just ignore him.." Hyoyeon said. Kai ignored them. "You think this is your house? Haha.." Seohyun just laughed. "Just ignore him Seo. Let's go with this! Fighting!" Hyo said. "Okay, unnie!" Seohyun nodded. Hyoyeon and Seohyun doing their home works together on the table on the floor. Meanwhile, Kai is sleeping. Later, Hyoyeon's phone is ringing. "Unnie, your phone's ringing. Seohyun noticed. Hyoyeon heard her phone and she grabbed her phone in her bag. "Excuse me Seohyun." Hyo said. "Sure!" Seo replied. Hyoyeon quickly walking upstairs going to her bedroom. "It's him." Hyoyeon smiled. "Hello? Baekhyun?" she answered. "Hey.." Baekhyun replied.

"What are you doing today?"

"Baekhyun! We're doing our homeworks together with my friends at my house." Hyo said.

"Ah. Who are your friends?" Baekhyun asked.

"Seohyun and Kai." Hyoyeon replied.

"Ah okay."

"Hmm?"

"I love you..."

"Ah...I love you, too."

"So... i got to go now because you are doing your home work. Maybe I disturbed you and your friends doing homework."

"No.. it's alright."

"Ah. Okay bye."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I miss you. I'll see you at our school."

"See you at school."

"Bye. See you."

"Bye." 

Hyoyeon's POV - He's Byun Baekhyun. He's my boyfriend. We were together in many weeks so I liked him very much. He liked me too. We were in the same school.

Hyoyeon walked out to her bedroom and went back to their home works with Seohyun. "Hey unnie. Who's calling you?" Seohyun curiously asked. "Umm.. Nothing.." Hyoyeon answered. "Eeeeyyy.." Hyoyeon giggled. "Let's just continue these." said Hyoyeon changing a topic. "Okay." said Seohyun.

At Baekhyun's house

"Baekhyun, you're calling Kim Hyoyeon? Am i right?" His mom asked. "Yes." Baekhyun answered. Baekhyun's mother teasing him. Baekhyun giggled.

Baekhyun's POV - I liked Kim Hyoyeon so much. I met and introduced her to my parents. I hope we could see again at the same school. 

Meanwhile, at Hyoyeon's house. Hyoyeon muttered while doing there homeworks and Seohyun. "Ugh.. Unnie, they're so many of them!" said Seohyun. "I know..! Hey, Kai!" Hyo shouted. They saw Kai is sleeping. "Kai wake up! Help us here!" Seohyun said while waking up Kai. Kai woke up, yawning. "What?" He asked. Hyoyeon pointed there home works. "Home works! Help us!" Seohyun yelled angrily. "Sorry.. I'll help.." said Kai grabbing his things in his bag. The three of them helping each other doing their home works. After that moment, Kai and Seohyun will say goodbye. "Bye, Hyoyeon unnie!" Seohyun waved. "Bye, Kim Hyoyeon." said Kai. "Bye guys. Thank you for helping! Take care!" Hyoyeon said waving at them.

"Hmm..." Hyoyeon wondered what could she going to do. "I wanted to text him." Said her mind. She grabbed her phone to text Baekhyun. But she will text Seohyun first.

Hyo: Hey, Seohyun! Thanks for helping my home works a while ago.

Seo: No problem, unnie.. You're welcome. 😊

Hyo: OK. Bye! See you tomorrow!

Seo: bye unnie, good night! 😄

Hyoyeon started to text Baekhyun.

Hyo: Baekhyun, hi! 

Baek: Hi Hyoyeon..

Hyo: Good evening. Did you have a dinner tonight?

Baek: yeah. How about you?

Hyo: not yet. I'm preparing.

Baek: ah okay. I love you. 😘 

Hyo: okay.. I love you too. Bye..

Baek: bye.. Good night.

7 at night , Hyoyeon's mom & dad has been arrived in their home. Hyoyeon prepared a dinner for them.

At Hyoyeon's bedroom

Hyoyeon will call her friend Kai. She grabbed her phone to call him. Rrrrringg!!! Kai grabbed his phone ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Hey kai!"

"Oh, hi hyoyeon.. Why did you call me? 

"Nah.. I just calling my handsome friend."

"Haha..."

"Thank you for helping my homeworks a while ago."

"No, problem. Thank you too."

"You're welcome.. I want to uh.."

"You want?"

"I wish I could go outside tonight."

"Hey, its dangerous outside. Its very night. Wait, are you kidding me?"

"Nope."

"Just sleep. Sleep now Hyoyeon.. Bye."

"Fine.. Bye."

"Good night.."

The next morning. Hyoyeon prepared herself for school. She took a bath, ate breakfast, toothbrushed, fixing her hair, uniform and her things. "Mom, dad. I'm going to school right now. Bye!" She said going outside. Later, hyoyeon greeted her best friend seohyun as they almost near at there school. "Seohyun! Good morning!" "Unnie, good morning!" They waved each other. The two girls walk together going to school.

 

✎♡ AUTHOR'S NOTE 😁

I'M STILL CORRECTING MY GRAMMARS IF I HAVE WRONG ALWAYS. I LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS. HAHA. MUAH! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR UPVOTE  IF YOU REALLY LOVE IT. 😙 😉   PLEASE READ MY FEED.