Page 5

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     "Well Minha we were thinking of all of us going to my house would you like to join us?"Tiffany asked. What is she talking about it's my house as well!

     "Ah no thanks I'd rather go to my house instead,"I said rejecting while smirking and so was Tiffany.

    "Okay see you later than bye!"Tiffany yelled out.

     "Bye Minha/Minha unnie!"The rest of the girls yelled out.

     "Bye Unnie!"

     "Bye Seohyun unnie!"

     "Bye Taeyeon unnie!"

     "Bye Jessica unnie!"

     "Bye Yuri unnie!"

     "Bye Yoona unnie!"

     "Bye Hyoyeon unnie!"

     "Bye Sooyoung unnie!"

     "Bye Sunny unnie!"I yelled out before inhaling continuing to say names again.

     "Bye Yeri-ah!"I yelled out. (A/N Yeri is currently my bias in Red Velvet right now)

     "Bye Wendy!"

      "Bye Joy!"

     "Bye Seulgi!"

     And lastly...drumroll please..., "Bye Irene!"

    "BYE!"All the girls said back to me before getting into two vans and driving off.

Irene's POV

     When Tiffany unnie said we were going to go to her house I couldn't believe that. I completely forgot about going there. I'm guessing all this time with Minha is making me forget things. I have to say I was kind of disappointed that Minha wasn't able to join us but she didn't. Oh well, I will get a to see her next time right?

     "What do you think of my sister Irene?"Tiffany suddenly asked me.

     "She's okay,"I plainly said.

     "Yeah right you seem really interested in her you know,"Wendy barged in.

     "It is actually good because you are her like ultimate bias forever,"Tiffany said. I was secretly smiling at that in my heart.

     "This may sound creepy but she has a binder full of you,"Tiffany whispered into my ear. Sure I would be creeped out but not this time. I actually thought it was cute if Minha were to do that. 

Minha's POV 

     I waved goodbye to them before collapsing on my seat laying down. Why is saying goodbye so hard!?! Oh yeah right, I had to say goodbye to fourteen people. I stood back up and walked out of the building. I quickly called for a taxi to go to 'my' house. When I arrived there I took my backpack and got my keys out or else I could've been locked outside. Nah. I could just ring the doorbell.

     The click of door indicated that the door was open, so I pushed the door and quickly went to my room and sort my things out.

     I heard a push from the door and a lot of girls yelling and shouting that a stranger or a burglar went into the house.

Tiffany's POV

     Red Velvet and my group got out of the two vans and went to my house to see the door wide open. Yelling and screaming were coming from the girls. Aish Minha. Why do you always  leave the door like that? What if an actual stranger or burgla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter