Page 26

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Rewind to Minutes Earlier~

Minha's POV

     "Hey Minha?"Jennie called out to me anxious as I stared at her in confusion. 

     "Yeah?"

     "You're dating Irene from Red Velvet right?"She asked out of the norm. 

     "Why'd you ask?" She looked away from  me and had her gaze lingering on something else. I turned my attention to the direction of what she was looking at. "Oh..." 

     My feet quickly picked itself up and brought me over to the unbelievable sight. How does one admit seeing the love of their life ready to kiss somebody else that is not you? I coughed vigorously as I saw them part. "Sorry, but am I intruding?" 

     By the time their eyes landed on me, Jennie was already by my side. I smiled biterally at the both of them. 

~Present time~

Irene's POV 

     Oh no, oh no, oh no. I messed up. My eyes met Minha's and she just shot a pained smile at me. 

     "Taehyung,"She acknowledged. She spared a long look at me before returning to her bitter mask. "Joohyun." 

     "Minha-" 

     Her hand politely raised up for me to stop so I did. "There's an urge for me to break up with you right now, Irene." My face turned poor. "But I will not." Thank goodness. "We will talk about this when I go home." 

     "I'm sorr-"

     "Farewell to both of you,"She wished as her legs walked away. I just stared, wishing things turned out differently and didn't have to come out like this. Taehyung looked at me like nothing happened and I just glared at him angrily. 

     "WHY'D YOU DO THAT TAEHYUNG!" I basically bursted. 

     "What do you mean why'd I do that?"He asked with no care in the world. 

     Bullets were loaded into my gun as I fired them out of my eyes. "Why did you kiss me?!" My eyes closed in fury, my ears shot out infuriated, my fists were clenched, I was seriously ready to fricken attack him! 

     "You were about to kiss me back!" Oh, right. I was and I regretted it. 

     "Well regret it Taehyung! Get out of my face!" I stomped over to Minha's house as I heard Taehyung shout my name out in the distance. 

     "I'm your best friend Irene! You would eventually come back to me anyways!" The sad thing about that was, he was right. I would return. I've never shared my struggles with anybody else besides him. Now I just had to wait and look forward to whatever life was throwing at me next. 

Minha's POV 

     I rushed off without a glance. I feel so guilty but isn't she suppose to be the one to feel like that. I don't know. It all just rewinds back to when she had provided me the job of becomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter