Page 25

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~3 days later~

     Only a couple days had passed, but every clue was making it's way up to the surface. I've been discreetly observing every action that Irene had done while being the supposedly girlfriend I was of hers as usual. Does that make me two faced? It's possible but I wouldn't say so. 

     I still didn't let Jennie on on this situation. It was still too early for that. Without knowing it, she's actually been a great company when Irene left me alone at times. We'd be out on dates, friendly ones at that. I wouldn't interpret it as something else other than friends hanging out with friends. 

     Anyways, she has been a great assistance. Being able to handle with how distracted and off I am all the time is surely an astonishment. She had probably picked up on something wrong. That would obviously explain the reason as to why she kept reminding me that she would always have my back. I, of couse, thanked her every time for her sincerity. 

     It was a lonely day. The clouds in the sky were slightly grey but it still showcased a bright atmosphere. I was currently laying down on my fluffy bed, head against my softened pillow and hands gripped tightly on  the iPhone device. 

     I was left alone once again. The house was completely empty with nobody but me inside. Tiffany and the other girls were busy with their own projects. The Red Velvet members were preparing for another comeback. Although, Wendy called, telling me that they finished for the day as for Irene hadn't spoken a word to me and was nowhere in sight. 

     This all felt normal, really. Myself at home, everybody busy with their schedules and such, any member besides Irene notifying me about their current sessions. It sounds like I'm blaming Irene but I can't help it! There's something that feels so wrong and I don't want to know what! But at the same time, I do! 

     My head has been in such chaos these days. It'd be nice to just take a walk of relaxation right now. In a matter a fact, that's what I'll do right now. Go outside and exercise, take my mind off things and hopefully not run into Irene. However, it may be a good thing. 

Irene's POV 

     I feel bad for Minha these days. I'm her girlfriend and seriously doing a pretty bad job at it! Everything's just been hanging onto my back these days. Taehyung's always trailing behind me. He's a great friend and all but I could detect that he had feelings for me. 

    Honestly, I wouldn't say that those feelings could be returned nor that it wasn't there. I feel something for him. I really do, but I can't place what it was. Was it pure love? Is it just best friends love? Or, could it be sibling love? I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter