Page 20

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A week later~

Minha's POV 

     It was around the middle of the day, and I was just in my room doodling words into one of my many notebooks. The notebook contained many lyrical poems that'll eventually- hopefully turn into both a composed and published song. 

     I've spent my week doing nothing but write letters and words. Everybody else was working on their activities and promotions as while I had no such of a thing to do. 

     During the past few minutes, I have been blankly staring at my wall while tapping my pencil against the table repetitively. 

     If anybody was still wondering, no. My room is not a Reveluv fangirl's overload of Red Velvet merch anymore. That'll just be plain weird at times. Still sticking to a somewhat relation to Red Velvet's theme, I had changed my room into pastel pink, coral, and red colors. They are suppose to be resembling Red Velvet's colors.

     "What you doing?"Irene asked in a sing sing voice hovering over my shoulder. 

    "Nothing,"I hummed with my lips pursed together before slamming my notebook shut. I saw the transaction of her sight going towards the notebook, then my eyes, right back to the notebook, and all that repeated over and over again. 

     "Minha..."

      "Hm?"

      "What are you doing?"She asked with her eyes glued onto the notebook that was in my hold. 

     "What do you mean?"I asked her, trying to  act as oblivious as ever. 

     "What is that?"She questioned in a suspicious tone while pointing at what I was grasping in my hands protectively. 

     "Just a simple notebook,"I answered, trying to sound as if it wasn't important at any costs at all. 

     One of her eyebrows raised. "What's in the notebook?" 

     "...words"

     "What kind of words?"She asked me, bomboarding me with questions continously. Didn't seem like she was going to stop soon until she got what she wanted. 

     "What is this? A Q&A Session?"I laughed nervously. If I were to stare into her eyes too long, a force would come and hit me.

     "Minha,"She said in an authorative tone. 

     Silence overcame the atmosphere but then my bubble decided to pop and I exploded. "Lyrics!"I shouted throwing my notebook into the air which thankfully landed on my bed. 

     "What?"She spoke in confusion with her eyebrows furrowed while I was having a burst up.

     "Lyrics! It's lyrics! I wrote lyrics into my notebook!" 

     "Lyrics?"She questioned with a distinguished curiosity. 

     "Yeah,"I heaved out heavily. Finally calming myself. 

      "These are surprisingly well written,"I heard her say from a dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter