Page 2

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minha's POV

     As I walked past the room I heard Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb. The curious person I am I opened the door and found...Red Velvet! They all stopped talking and turned their gaze towards to me.

     "Mianhe sorry for going into your room. Btw nice to meet you I'm Minha Hwang,"I rushingly said as I bowed and put my hand out. My position continued staying like that. I then felt a handshake come to me.

     "Well hello I'm Bae Irene main rapper, leader, main dancer, and the face of Red Velvet,"She said. I looked up and saw the most beautiful person ever. She's even more prettier than me! I'm just kidding I'm an ugly trash. Do I look like I just knew who she was because I knew her since Smrookies. Irene has been my bias since forever!

     "Hello? Are you there?"Irene asked as she waved her hand in front of my face. Oops I spaced out did I.

     "Oh yeah hi I'm...wait I told you already,"I said embarrassed. I then heard her chuckle at me. I looked at the rest of the members and introduced myself...once again.

     "Annyeonghaseyo Minha Hwa-"

     "Yeah we already heard it once no need to hear it twice."Yeri said. "Anyways nice to meet you I'm Kim Yeri rapper, vocalist, and maknae of Red Velvet,"She introduced herself.

     "Annyeonghaseyo Wendy imnida, I am the main vocalist of Red Velvet,"Wendy said.

     "Hello there I am Park Joy, lead rapper and vocalist of Red Velvet,"Joy introduced.

      "And lastly I'm Kang Seulgi, lead vocalist and lead dancer of Red Velvet,"She said.

     "Well nice to meet you too. Anyways maybe it is too late to mention this but umm... I already know all your names and positions since you started showing up on the YouTube channel,"I said. I just admitted I was their fan. Eek!

       "So your our fan?"Irene asked me.

      "Yes?"I said.

       "Do you by any chance own any of our albums?"Joy asked me.

     "Coincedentally I have them here,"I said as I pulled out all the albums that have been released.

     "Sounds kind of weird coming from me but can you sign them for me?"I asked them shyly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter