Page 19

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     A sudden urge came through me to call out her name."Irene unnie?"   

     "What did I tell you to call me?"She warned me in an authoritative tone. 

      "Joohyunnie- I mean Joohyun unnie! I'm sorry,"I said out, quite helpless as to what to do next.

      "There's nothing to be sorry for,"She reassured me. "Joohyunnie is honestly so cute! How did you come up with that?"

      "I-It just formed out of my mouth,"I said stuttering as the tempature of the room turned hotter by each and every second.

     "I wonder what I should call you..."Joohyunnie pondered, her chin as if she was one of those top secret investigators in those super cliche movies. 

     "How about Minnie?"

     "Huh,"I let out with my eyes burried in my hands and a sigh that resembled embarrasment. 

     "Oh c'mon, it's cute!"She giggled, trying to persuade me into liking the name. 

     "Just because it came from you, I'll accept the nickname 'Minnie',"I told her smiling a genuine one. 

     "Great Minnie! 'Cause I ain't letting anybody call you that except for me!"She exclaimed excitedly, coming over and hugging my arm tightly.

     "My nickname for you seems a little too basic compared to yours for me,"I had spoken, realizing that the differences between the names were way off and mine was too basic. 

     It somewhat made me feel bad on creating a nickname that was too plain. 

     "Minnie!"An odd voice spoke as I squinted my eyes to have found out that Yeri had said that. 

     "Think of your own name for Minha, Yeri!"Irene yelled at her somewhat protectively ?

     "I'd never thought in a billion years that THE Bae Joohyun would be so possesive over a human being, especially Minha herself,"Yeri sang teasingly while smirking, taking her time skipping out towards the bedroom door.

     "That kid is such a teasing threat at times,"Irene mumbled under her breath. "But at least she supports us an extreme lot"

     "Yeri is a cute one, isn't she,"I voiced out. I checked the time and had realized that I had to get ready to go to my company. "Well, I have to go."

     "Good luck Minha. Always remember that I'll help you in the end,"She wished me with a warm smile. 

     "I'll make sure to keep that in mind,"I said gettig up while saluting her a farewell.

~The Arrival at JYP Entertainment~

     Opening the door that I have been passed a couple months before, I was both quite nervous and anxious with what was going to take place. 

      I took a seat, facing with one of the most known person here. It's not the CEO but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter