Page 14

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Tiffany and I just stared at each other blankly, trying to decide on them staying or not. A sudden voice spoke and said,"Yeah!Let's stay here!!!" 

     Seeming as if Irene unnie has said that, I immediately agreed. "They should stay here,"I stated. Everybody looked at me as if I had said that because Irene unnie wanted to stay which was correct indeed. I would do anything for Irene unnie. If she wants a boyfriend or anything and asked me to help her, then I would. Most would wonder why'd I would do that but the answer in that is how true and deep your heart is. If you love someone, you'd let them go...unless they are dating a FRICKEN jerk face.

     "I guess so..."Tiffany unnie said unsurely. Right after that statement, everybody went WILD...Except for Seohyun and Irene unnie of course. They are always the non-troublemaking people, at least I hope so. "ONE RULE THOUGH !"She shouted out as everybody just stopped and froze. "You have to listen to either Minha or me, alright?"She announced. Everyone nodded their heads while I formed my lips into a grin, finding out that I should be in charge of things at last!

     "First thing!"Tiffany unnie shouted out. "Get extra clothes in the room where Minha will direct you to!"

     ...Okay, maybe I won't be in charge of Everything but...yeah. I eventually led everybody to the room where there were spare clothes.

      "Ooooooooooh!!!!! This one looks pretty!"I heard one of the girls yell out. They all just rummaged through Tiffany's clothes since none of mine are interesting. They all came out wearing Tiffany's clothes except for one person. Tiffany came out and smirked at me as I sighed knowing she was going to tease me.

      "Wow, you all look so pretty!"Tiffany shouted out. "My clothes look perfect on you,"She complimented. "Except for you Irene,"She spoke out as Irene looked at her with curiosity and some what offense in her eyes which urged me to hug and comfort her so bad!...but I didn't.

      "What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter