Page 13

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Minha's POV

        Right then 4 creepy...wait a minute. That's Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy! How funny!

      "Hi guys!"I said waving to them.

      "Yah! Why are you talking to the ghosts?"Irene said scared.

       "What are your talking about?"I mumbled."That's just Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy."

    "Oh really!?!"She said popping her head out behind my shoulder then fully stepping away from me.

       "Boo!"They(rest of the Red Velvet members) shouted. I just stared at them with a blank face while Irene got startled.

      "Aww! We didn't scare Minha!"Yeri whined to Joy.

      "That's okay kid. We got Irene though,"Joy replied to Yeri "comforting" her.

      "Oh hey Minha,"I heard a certain person I knew say.

      "Hi unnie!"I said to Tiffany.

      "So you had fun?"She asked us.

       "Yes,"I answered smiling trying to not recall back when I cried.

      "You sure?"Tiffany asked.

       "Yeah why?"I asked her raising an eyebrow.

       "Well somebody sent me a certain picture,"Unnie said as she took out a picture of me crying. Confusion was planted on my face.

     "Who did this?"I asked looking at the Red Velvet members.

      "We were just worried for you,"Joyri said smiling nervously.

      "Awwwwww,"I said to then sweetly. "But why her of all people!"

      "I dont know....because she's your unnie?"They said.

      "Yeah..."I said tilting my head."I guess so."

      "Of couse,"Tiffany said coming over to me and putting her arm around my shoulder.

~3 hours past~

      "Well that was fun! But I'm dead tired!"Yuri said as she flopped her bottom down onto the bench.

      "Me too!"Jessica said taking her heels off and setting herself down on the bench. I mean it's expected of her to you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter