Page 1

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     Yessss! I got a break from my trainee life! I get to spend time with my unnie now. I hope she is not busy. I am currently in front of SME building where my sister is practicing. Yes my sister is Hwang Tiffany from SNSD or Girls Generation. And yes I speak English as well. I then stepped in the building looking for my sister's dance practice room. As I passed by the staff people were looking at me weirdly and then suddenly one of them stepped in front of me.

     "Yes?"I said looking at him.

     "Who are you and why are you here?"The staff guy asked me.

     "I am Minha Hwang and I'm here to meet my sister,"I answered him.

     "Who is your sister?"The guy asked me. Can't that guy tell I'm Tiffany HWANG's sister by hearing my last name?

     "My sister is Tiffany Hwang,"I said to him. I then heard a chuckle come from him.

     "Yeah right get out of here,"He said trying to shoo me away.

     "I'm serious I'm Tiffany's sister,"I said trying to convince him.

     "Yeah sure just give up and go away,"He said still snickering at me.

     "C'mon take me to her and I'll show you I'm her sister!"I yelled out frustrated.

     "I'm not falling for that,"He said. Fine if you won't let me then I guess I just have to go myself. I then ran past him and to my Tippany and her group's dance practice room while the staff guy is running after me. Must I say I'm really fast or that staff dude is just slow. I continued running until I found the dance practice room. I then steered my foot and zoomed in the dance practice room. I turned to find all the members(OT9) looking at me weirdly.

     "Minha!?!"Tiffany yelled out questionably.

     "Sorry but that guy who is going to come in doesn't think I'm your sist-"

     After that I heard a door click and a very annoyed staff employee looking at me. "Again I'm very sorry for the disturbance,"I said as I ran around the room with the guy after me. After a few minutes the staff guy dropped to the ground and panted hardly. "You know staff person it would have been easier if you just took a short cut instead of running around the whole room ya know?"I said to him. He then tried to grab my arm but failed.

     "You little sh-"

     "Nah ah, no foul language here,"I said as I put my finger close to his lips. He then became mad and tried to launch at me but I dodged.

     "Yah!"I heard Tiffany say. We both looked to my sister and then we turned back to looking at each other. He tried to grab my arm and once again failed. "Don't do that to my sister!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter