Heartbreak

Holding on Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

“How was your concert?”

Jinkyung was sitting on the other side of the couch instead of sitting next to him. She may not say it but Jota knew she was hurt. And Jota couldn’t help but be angry at himself for that.

Her friends seemed to know that they needed privacy to talk. They were left alone in their lounge area when they finished having their lunch. Subtly, they gathered their things left the room one by one.

Not it was just the two of them. And he could feel the awkwardness or the little tension in the air around them.

“It was great.” He wasn’t really sure what else to say to her.

She nodded. “That’s good. Did you all came back?”

“Yeah. We have a group schedule this week.” He went on to explain the activities they will have that week. “How about you? How did the photo shoot go yesterday?” he asked.

He remembered her telling her she wasn’t really comfortable doing the photo shoot because of the other model she was doing the cover shoot with. It was the same model who always gave her a hard time. He was supposed to call her to wish her luck but he forgot. Add that to the fact the he didn’t talk to her for days.

Remembering that made him realize how an he acted.

Jota saw her girlfriend grimaced. “Well, she was her usual self but the shoot went fine. The photographer dealt with her,” she explained.

“How is your filming going?”

“It’s going according to schedule. If it continues we’ll be able to finish around next month.”

“Is your character going to stay until the end?”

He shook his head. “No. I’ll only be appearing a total of nine episodes.”

Jota was first offered the second male lead but he declined. Instead, he opted to request for a shorter role because of his promotions. As much as he wanted to his life as an actor, he wanted to focus on Madtown as much as possible. For Jota, Madtown always came first before anybody else.

Gathering his courage, he was about to explain himself for the way he has been acting for the past days when Hoyeon entered the lounge area. "Jinkyung, we have to go."

"Oh,” Jinkyung seemed surprised but then seemed to remember what Hoyeon was talking about. “I'll be right there in a minute. Just let me gather my things."

Hoyeon nodded and gave her a look but didn’t say anything. After collecting what it seemed to be her bag, she nodded at him and walked out of the room.

He knew that look.

Jinkyung’s friends had also been his friends but when it comes to Jinkyung and him, they will always look out for her. Most especially her Unnies. They are very protective of her. And he was sure that he will hear from them when Jinkyung wasn’t around.

He looked at Jinkyung with a questioning look.

"We have to go the vegetable farm to talk to some of the suppliers for the Feed Me Program," Jinkyung explained as she gathered her things.

"I'm sorry," she apologized when she looked up and saw him looking at her intently.

"No. It's fine. I came unannounced so. Can I see you tonight?" he asked.

"Of course," she quickly answered. "I'm really sorry."

She was clearly contemplating if she should to go with her meeting or not.

“It's fine. Really. Go ahead. I'll should also get back." He gave a reassuring smile.

Jinkyung dropped her bad and went to him. She pulled him up and put her arms around him. "I'll see you tonight then?"

Nodding, he hugged her back tightly. “I missed you,” he whispered.

“I missed you too.”

Jota kissed head. Relieve was what he felt at that moment and he didn’t know why. It felt like suddenly, he could breathe. Like they will be okay. And he really hoped so, after what he had done.

 

Famous Idol and Actor Jota Says He is Single and Wants to Marry Early

These past few days, news came out that the idol and actor, Jota, is currently dating but no news on who the girl was. There is, however, a hint that she is an idol turned actress. A lot of the fans have been speculating that the woman is Apink’s Eunji. The both are known to have a very close relationship for a few years now. Jota also wasn’t shy in expressing his fondness for Eunji a lot times.

Some also speculates that it is Seolhyun, his co-star in his first ever drama. Fans of their loveteam observed how close they had been and they were also caught wearing couple items a couple of times. The two also knew each other before they were paired up in a drama.

Jota’s agency never responded to the rumor and so are the agencies of both female idols. During an interview on the set of his new drama, Jota clarified that he is currently not dating anyone. He explained that he is currently too busy to be dating someone. Aside from his new drama, he just finished his solo comeback promotions and is currently on tour with his boy group members for MADTOWN. He is also part of the sports variety show Cool Kiz on the Block.

“I would like to get married early. I always wanted that. I want to start a family once I find that special someone. I hope I find her really soon but as of now I’m really just too busy with everything. Work will always be my priority above anything else.” he answered when asked about his opinion on marriage.

When asked if there is a possibility that one of the two women will be his girlfriend in the future, he said that he’s not closing any doors for they are booth his ideal type of women. “They’re both very great people. I think any man would be lucky to be with them. I would be very lucky if one of them ends up being with me."

He also added that Eunji is the closest girl he has right now.

"I'm not nearly even close to that type of woman," she muttered to herself as she finished reading the article. It talked about Jota and other women. Women who wasn't her.

Jinkyung sighed as she finished reading the article and put her phone down. It’s not the first time she read articles like this but this was the first time she was really hurt and took his word to the heart. The interview happened yesterday, when he said to not pick him up from the airport. When she was ignored for three days. She has also been insecure of his relationship with Eunji. For him to be always talking about her fondly, it added to her insecurities.

Her phone rung and she saw Hoyeon’s name on the screen. Her friend probably saw the article and was worried about her. Jinkyung let her phone ring until it went to voice mail. The call was followed by some of her friends her massages asking her if she was okay. Knowing they would be worried, she decided to respond a simple 'I'm okay' to all of them. Some of them, who live near her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter