Chapter 2

Ticket

“Jimin can you go to the supermarket and get me more meat?”. Seokjin asked while seasoning a piece of raw meat. Jimin looked up from his laptop. “ you already have meat , that should be enough”. Jimin said pointing to the piece of raw meat, Seokjin put the meat in the hot pan. “I know but Taehyung said he's bringing Hoseok with him”. “again? They see each other every day and they still can't get enough of each other?. Seokjin laughed, “you don't understand because you haven't found anyone yet , Jimin”. “Why are you laughing? Making of me since I'm single.” Seokjin looked at him and let out a sight.  Jimin smiled. He just wanted to annoy the older male. “your wasting time , now go and get some more meat. Jimin nodded his head and closed the laptop, getting up from his seat and getting the car keys from the table.

“wait , Jimin”.

The younger male turned around and looked at him, waiting to hear what else he would say.

“be careful,  don't speed and especially don't get a ticket!.” Seokjin said pointing his finger to Jimin. As if he was the mother of a child and he was scolding him for misbehaving.

Jimin laughed.

“I won't and I will do anything in order to not get a ticket.”

Seokjin heard the door close and let out a sight.

Hopefully Hoseok takes longer to arrive,  Taehyung already called him saying they will be there shortly.

Jimin was driving and was listening to the music quite loud. Jamming out to his favorite songs and moving his body around while sitting down. Driving close to the supermarket,  there read a sign.

Speed limit

30

Jimin didn't read the sign , he was too busy singing along with the music. He didn't notice the police car parked.

Jimin was about to into the parking lot of the Supermarket when he saw three colored lights. Red, white, blue. In his side mirror, quickly Jimin slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. He was so close to making it to the store. Lowering the music and rubbing his hand over his face. How could he be pulled over by a cop?. His palms felt sweaty and his blood pressure went down. His face because pale and was sweating cold on his forehead. Rubbing his sweat with the back of his hand and telling himself to calm down.

The cop pulled over and turned off his lights. Yoongi got out of the car and had a notebook by the color of yellow, and a black pen. He was dead tired. It was already the afternoon and he still hasn't had his break. Who ever it was , he was not going to let them go with a warning. He didn't want to get on NamJoon’s bad side again. Going over to the the red car. Yoongi went to the driver's seat and saw a young male with black hair , sweat coming down his forehead, his lips trembling and his pupils only looking straight ahead. Tapping his pen to the window. The driver got startled by the sudden noise and turned to look what it was. Yoongi pointed to the window with his pen, hoping the male would get the message. Jimin pushed the button for the window to go down. Bitting his lips as he waited to meet face with face with the cop. He had blond hair and a serious expression on his face. Which made Jimin even more intimidated. Now the cop got a clear view of the males face.

His cheeks looked squishy which Yoongi had to resist from pinching. His lips looked smooth. His lips still trembling and biting his lips anxiously. Jimin felt the cop was expecting him from hair to lips. This made him more nervous, looking at the cop and seeing his name tag on the side of his uniform shoulder.

“Min Yoongi”.

Yoongi saw the male look at him , quickly. Yoongi smirked. Jimin wanted to speak , saying that he was sorry and didn’t know what he did wrong and hopefully he will let him go. “Please step out of your vehicle, sir”. Yoongi moved and let Jimin opened the car door and was about to step out. “Please get your driver license”. Jimin’s hands went down on his pocket jeans and pulled out his wallet, taking out his card. Yoongi was watching his move and saw how wonderful thighs he had , maybe he was a dancer. Yoongi shacked his head, he needs to focus on the ticket not the male’s features.

 ♢

Jimin got out the car , “ please give me the Driver license”. Jimin handed it to him and looked down at the door. Yoongi looked at him and saw how bad his hands were shaking when he was handing him his card. Was he this nervous? Yoongi didn’t mind it made him look even more adorable. Grabbing the card and looking at the picture in the left corner right away. In his picture he looked younger , still with the black hair. His eyes looked shocked. Jimin hated his photo , it caught him off guard, explains a lot by the eyes. Looking at the right of the card read all his information. He was younger than him.

“Park Jimin”

“Park Jimin?”.

Looking up from the ground and making eye contact.

“Looks like you're going to get a ticket”.

Yoongi said grabbing his pen and starting to write a ticket.

Jimin’s eye went wide opened.

A

Ticket ?

Great , Just what SeokJin told him not to do. He wanted to ask him why? What did he do?.

“ please ,not a ticket”.

Jimin said in a whisper, his throat was dry by the sudden statement. Putting his hand in a praying manner, hoping he would just give him a warning.

Yoongi looked at him and looked down at the paper and continued to write. It was already hard for him to write a ticket to the cute boy.

“Can’t I do something?.”

Yoongi ignored him and continued writing.

“I’ll do anything but just don’t give me a ticket”.

Yoongi stopped writing and looked at him. Jimin was sure he was plain crazy for saying that.

“Anything?”.

Jimin nodded his head quickly.

“Then go on a date with me”

“What?”

“You said anything but a Ticket”.

~

Finally updated!

I was thinking if i should make it short or a on going story

Please

Comment

and

Subscribe

Thank you so much

Kaynne

corruptingtheliving

For the upvote!