Chapter 1

Ticket

Yoongi woke up at five in the morning. He was dead exhausted , yesterday or he should say today. around three in the morning he had to deal with a group of shoplifting Teenagers and they wouldn't bugged getting let go of the items at the store. It resulted of him getting them into the car and were crying for them not to arrest them.

Hoseok felt guilty and pulled over to a nearby gas station. “I will let you guys go since you are sorry and don't shoplift anymore!”. Hoseok pointed his finger to all of them and smiled. Yoongi pulled hoseok uniform , “ what are you doing ?”. Hoseok looked at him , “ letting them go and be free”. “what if Namjoon gets after us?”. Hoseok laughed. “ either way he does no matter what.” before suga could respond back , Hoseok got out of the car and opened the back door. “be safe and don't steal”. One of them smiled and nodded his head. Other one was removing his tears from his cheeks. All of them got out.

Running quick and flicking of the finger to hoseok. “ the police!”. Hoseok’s eyes went wide open. “what! Get back here you little-” Hoseok was about to chase them when Yoongi patted his shoulder. “ see now Namjoon will know and get after us even more”. Hoseok let out a pout. Yoongi rolled his eyes, “ don't do that and man up”. “what? Why ? Taehyung loves it when I pout”. “ your a damn cop and keep your image to people , there's a reason your a cop”. Hoseok nodded his head.

It meant everything to be a cop to yoongi. He grew up knowing this since his father was a cop also, but passed away in a shooting when Yoongi was fifteen. He would get picked on in school when he was younger because he was a freak, just because of not being so social and open about himself to other people. But his father told him it was no good use to physical violence but to instead stop them with words. Like his father did.

keeping his serious and cold attitude towards High school , everyone thought he was perfect to fit the job as a cop. He wanted that career because of his father and wanted him to make him proud.

His father was always serious when it came to his job

So was

Yoongi.

He did love his job but it did bring huge responsibility and work.

Hoseok let out a sight of the story of Yoongi’s life. The only reason he decided to be cop was because his current fiancé ,  found cops very attractive and would only seek someone who was a cop , he thought it was the stupidest way to choose this career, but it was worth it since he asked out the male and quickly said yes when he saw him in his uniform. They were now going to get married in three weeks.

“give me the keys”. Yoongi said pulling his arm out. Hoseok him a look and gave him the keys. “you are spacing out too much”. “no I'm not!”. Both of them got inside the car , yoongi in the driver's seat and Hoseok in the passenger seat. “ I don't space out to much “. hoseok crossed his hands over his chest. Yoongi let out a sight, “ you do , after you started being with him “. Hoseok told Yoongi how adorable Taehyung was when he spaced out. Hoseok cursed at himself for showing or telling him so much about his lover. Laughing , he replied back, “ your just jealous that i have someone and will start a new life with someone”. Hoseok pointed his index fingers to his partner in crime cheek. Yoongi removed his finger and did a disgusted expression, “of course not, why would I spent so much time one someone and give them expensive items for them to be happy”. “it doesn't matter what you do or get them or waste on them , because you will just want to see them to smile , even if it's a simple smile”. Yoongi rolling his eyes shook his head. “ lets drop this ty topic.” “ we shall see about his later on”.

 

After both of them got to the police department , Namjoon found out about the incident of the teenagers. Hoseok panicked and blamed it on Yoongi , he was scared of the consequences since he only had five months of experience in this career. Yoongi has been working as a cop for two years. As  always namjoon got close to his face and blamed him for the consequences. Tomorrow was going to be his day off and instead got assigned to make sure people wouldn’t pass the speed limit. was that so boring for Yoongi. Waiting there in the car and seeing every car and seeing the machine to beep if someone was speeding. On top of that it had to be at three in the morning.

He only got two hours of sleep and he made it through the morning by four cups of coffe

Taking a sip of his dark black coffee and smiling , coffee only made him happy

There was a loud beep inside the car and caused him to be startled and burn his upper lip. Removing the cup from his lip and grunting , grabbing a close by tissue and cleaning his lips.

There was a red small car driving over the limit. “ let me finish my coffee at least”, he knew he would get even more trouble with namjoon if the let this go.

Following the car and turning on his lights , the car slowed down

~

this was supposed to be longer but eh long story

Subscribe and Comment!

excuse my english