Our Precious Happiness

It's Just The Two Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been one year since Eun Hye died and Ji Hoon is nowhere to be found. Both of them felt guilty and somehow Eun Hye make a wrong choice. Ever since her death, Ji Hoon suddenly quit and some people said that he move on to another country. But for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, there’s nothing to be worried since they actually did nothing wrong.

Ji Hyo walk through the hospital hall and wait at the waiting seat for visitor. She looks at her watch and sigh.

“Tch… Just how long are they checking up on him.” Just then, a man grab her shoulder and she look at him.

“I’ve been wondering around this hospital for an hour. People might mistake me for a ghost.” The man just laugh while nodding.

“Mianhae. Mianhae. Aigooo… Ha Jun ah… Look. Umma getting angry at appa. Ottoke? It’s all your fault.” Jong Kook look at the baby boy who just turn three months recently in his arms. Kim Ha Jun just look back at his dad with a round eyes and chubby pinkish cheeks.

“Uhhhh!!” The baby who seems to understand his dad just yelp in his arms and try to eat his shirt.

“Oppa… Don’t blame our son. He’s too young to be blamed for everything.” Ji Hyo take their son away from his arms and slowly swing him in her arms.

Jong Kook playfully pinch his son’s cheek as the boy could only hold his big finger with his tiny hands. Ha Jun seems to be hungry since he’s been trying to eat Jong Kook’s shirt and now he’s trying to eat his finger.

“Ha Jun ah… This is appa’s finger. Not your umma’s s. Just how much you want to eat her? You don’t even give me a chance. Sharing is caring you know?” Ji Hyo just roll her eyes at Jong Kook’s words.

One year ago Ji Hyo have been told that she’s pregnant since its almost two months she didn’t get her period. She’s still in her final year right now and Jong Kook’s already working at a well-known company. When Jong Kook propose to her before, Ji Hyo refused to since she wants to finish her study first and get married after wards. Jong Kook could only agree since she’s one of a stubborn girl. However, he still support Ji Hyo financially and emotionally during her pregnancy until she delivered Ha Jun.

For the first time ever Ji Hyo saw Jong Kook burst in tears and hold Ha Jun tight in his arms when they are still in the labor room. The calm face of Ha Jun and Jong Kook’s who’s hugging her. She know that she made the right decision to giving birth to him. Jong Kook then kiss her forehead and Ha Jun’s while mumbling thank you for a couple of times.

Just as they were walking on their way out the hospital building, Jong Kook saw someone familiar who’s sitting on a wheel chair and staring outside the window. Slowly he walks towards him and Ji Hyo follow him from behind.

“Oppa. Wae?” She still didn’t get why Jong Kook is walking opposite the exit and when he stop. Ji Hyo couldn’t help but look at the way Jong Kook looks. Her eyes turn wides as she huge Ha Jun tighter in her arms.

“Ji Hoon… Oppa…” The skinny man with beanie on his heads slowly turn to look at them. He’s also shocked to see both of them together with a baby. But then he slowly smiled.

“It’s been a long time. Jong Kook ah… Ji Hyo yah…” Jong Kook nod while Ji Hyo trying to comfort Ha Jun who’s suddenly crying. Ji Hoon turn his head to look at Ha Jun.

“What’s his or her name?” He move his wheelchair closer towards them while Jong Kook quickly help pushing his wheelchair from behind.

“His name is Kim Ha Jun.” Ji Hoon just nod while looking at Ha Jun before reach his hand for him. Asking permission to hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter