True Color

It's Just The Two Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook who pretend to sleep just listening to the couple that bickering to each other in the bedroom. Both of them already put their clothes on and having some serious talk.

“This is impossible! There’s no way we do that! Oppa… He will get mad. Please… We can’t tell them. Ji Hoon oppa… You can’t tell them!” Eun Hye already burst in tears and Ji Hoon was sitting at the edge of the bed. Trying to remember what actually happen but fail.

He sigh and rub his face before look back at Eun Hye.

“You saw the right? Go on if you want to keep denying it but I don’t know either. I just remember that we’re drinking a lot while playing games.” He look at the floor and bite his lips.

Eun Hye still sobbing and covering her face when Ji Hoon get up and hug her. Trying to comfort Eun Hye in his embrace.

“Gwenchana… We’ll keep this as a secret. You stay here for tonight. I’ll go.” Just as he’s about to walk out, Eun Hye grab his hands.

“Just take me with you.” Ji Hoon raise his brows and look at the couple who sleeping soundly at the living room.

“They will feel curious about it if both of us left.”

“I don’t think I can face Jong Kook oppa right now. And if you can still look at Ji Hyo’s face, you stay oppa. I’ll go.” Ji Hoon look at the girl who got a gloomy face on her. After thinking for a while, he just nod and pull her hands with him. Heading out of Ji Hyo’s house.

After for a while they left,  Ji Hyo wake up and head towards Jong Kook who still pretend to sleep. She sensually brush his lips with her finger and sit on the floor facing the man who sleeping on the couch.

“Both of them left… That’s quite unpredictable huh?” Jong Kook maybe already fallen asleep because he didn’t react to her words at all and stay in the same position.

Ji Hyo stood and lay on top of Jong Kook before kissing him passionately. She slide his black up and make a mark right on his stomach.

“Oppa… Saranghae… That’s my true feelings.” She slowly put her heads on his chest and almost dozed off when he brush her hairs.

“Saranghae yo… Ji Hyo yah…”

It’s been a week but Ji Hoon and Eun Hye were nowhere to be found. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo did contact them but still, they are not answering or replying to them. As it is the date day that Jong Kook promised to Ji Hyo before, they went to a funfair that being held every weekend next to the mall in the city.

They just get off from the ferris wheel and Jong Kook bought a cotton candy for Ji Hyo and ofcourse, she would be happy to dig in. She saw a big tiger plushie that looks so cute at the shooting stand and ask for Jong Kook to get it for her. Unbale to refuse her request, Jong Kook give all he got to win the tiger plushie for her.

“JI Hyo yah… That plushie is so much bigger than you. I felt like I’m walking with the plushie instead of you. Come here. Let me hold it for you.” It’s true that the plushie is way taller and bigger than her. Ji Hyo couldn’t even see the road front her and Jong Kook have to hold her hands so she wouldn’t trip.

“Andwae~~~ I want to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter