Hot Mess

It's Just The Two Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Ji Hoon’s birthday but yet he’s that kind of person who didn’t like it to be celebrated. And here he is with his girlfriend are hanging at a grass field meanwhile he’s blowing his camera and Ji Hyo just being his watcher.

“Oppa… Let just have a small gather at my house nneh? I really want to celebrate your birthday today.” Ji Hyo lean her head to his shoulder and look at him who’s capturing picture now.

The man just shake his head and look at her.

“You know I don’t like it right? It’s wasting money and time.” Ji Hyo just pout at his words and nod. Ji Hoon try to capture her photo since she’s acting cute and somehow he felt guilty looking at her sad expression.

He look around and saw Jong Kook and Eun Hye who’s riding bicycle not so far from them and wave his hands. Jong Kook who saw him, pedal his bicycle while bringing Eun Hye at the back and head to Ji Hoon.

“Wae yo?” Jong Kook notice that Ji Hyo seems to spaced off and kinda look sad but he have to ignore her while talking to Ji Hoon. Both of them take a seat right in front Ji Hoon and Ji Hyo meanwhile he wait for the man across him to speak.

“Let’s celebrate my birthday at Ji Hyo’s house tonight.” Ji Hyo turn to look at him in surprise and so do the couple in front her.

“What with the change of mind? I thought you hate it.” Jong Kook took a bottle and drink it.

Ji Hoon grab Ji Hyo by her shoulder and bring her closer.

“This girl here is making me guilty. And since I never really had one, why don’t give it a try.” Jong Kook just nod and give the water to Eun Hye since she want to drink it.

While she’s drinking and Ji Hoon is busy capturing photo of the landscape, Jong Kook wink his eyes at Ji Hyo and she just sensually her lips as a reply to him which make the man raise his brows.

“Okay then. I’m gonna bring lot of drinks tonight! And maybe we should play games too!” Jong Kook looks like he’s pumped up and he just lay his head on Eun Hye’s lap. Trying to take a nap.

“Gomawo oppa. I’ll bake you the cake.” She hug Ji Hoon and he just hug her back before kissing her forehead.

“Sounds nice! Ji Hyo yah. I’ll bake the cake with you! Or maybe I’ll just make cookies so we can have something extra to munch on. Oppa. You and Ji Hoon oppa should go and buy the drinks right now. We are having fun tonight!” Eun Hye’s words made Jong Kook snap his eyes open.

“Right now? But I’m just about to sleep here.”

“Why must I go with him? I’m the birthday boy!”

Both man complained at her and Eun Hye just sigh before Ji Hyo defend her.

“Eun Hye’s right. I mean don’t come to my house until we finish make the cake and cookies. Or else it won’t be fun.” Eun Hye and Ji Hyo laugh as the man were speechless.

“Goshh… You girls are unreadable.” They help the girls get up and Ji Hyo purposely pinch Jong Kook while they are backing her. Jong Kook flinch a bit but he ignore it since he heard Ji Hyo’s chuckled.

“Wae?” Ji Hoon seems confuse when she laugh by herself and hold her hands.

“Aani. I’m feeling a bit happy. Finally we’ll get to celebrate your birthday.” She hug his arms and walk side by side.

As soon as Jong Kook and Ji Hoon arrived at Ji Hyo’s house, they were greet by the aroma of cookies and cakes. Jong Kook put the drinks on the table in front the tv meanwhile Ji Hoon head to the kitchen.

“Can we eat now?” He hug Ji Hyo from behind and Ji Hyo shake her head.

“Aani. I’m still decorating it and it need to be chilled first. “

“But I’m so hungry. Uhuks.” Ji Hoon make a pouty face and hug her tighter.

She just laugh and the whipping cream on her fingers. “Arasso arasso. You can eat the cookies first.”

Ji Hoon saw Eun Hye give him the cookies and he quickly eat it before tearing up and breath through his mouth.

“Fresh from the oven! Ohh… Mianhae oppa. Forgot to tell you it’s hot.”Eun Hye and Ji Hyo laugh at him meanwhile Jong Kook who lean against the fridge just shake his head. Pitying his friends  who quickly gulping the water from the fridge.

They already on the floor playing spin the bottle mix one shot game. Whoever the bottle point to, that person must drink a glass of soju. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were so lucky since their partners are suffering a lot meanwhile they got only about on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter