Chapter 1

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes Yerin wonder how Jimin or Jamie (as she likes to call herself) manage to befriend all male groups that guested on After School Club. In fact, Jamie's outgoingness is not new to her but seeing male idol groups flock over her is really crazy.
 

To Yerin, Jamie is not the stereotype kpop idol. She'd rather show her true self without even caring. Jamie's personality is way too far from Yerin's, just as an example, on a rainy day, Yerin would make a hot chocolate drink, sit lazily on the sofa and look outside the window as the rain pours down while listening to slow soothing music, WHILE Jamie would rather make popcorn, watch an action/comedy/animated movies and call her loud friends that would make her soul on high.

See, they are trully opposite, but there's this one particular thing they both share in common, it is the passion for music. Ever since both girls were young, they dreamed to be a singer and let the world know that singing is the only thing they would be proud of, that is why JYP created 15& for the reason that they both share the same passion and dream.

But back to the real problem, Yerin is not jealous of Jamie, she is sick worried. Who wouldn't? Getting close to male idols is equivalent to getting harsh and cruel words from the fans. It was still clear as a sky when Jamie was still new to hosting when BTS guested.

"Yerin-ah i'm very nervous right now!." Jamie exclaimed.

All day that was her mantra, being nervous. She can't blame the girl, hosting a show with the hottest boy group in town as the guest is surely nerve-wrecking. Yerin pat her hair and gave a reassuring smile.

"Hey, don't worry. You'll be okay and besides Eric Nam oppa is there, right? Just be your crazy self, okay?"

Upon hearing her bestfriends words, Jamie suddenly gained a little bit of confidence.

"Right! All I have to do is be my usual self. Thanks a lot Yerin-ah, I really appreciate it!" And suddenly, the brightest girl of JYP is back.

BUT, she didn't expect what happened after the show. Jamie went back to JYP building for their usual vocal training at Studio J.

"Jiminie do you wanna try to cover this song for your soundcloud project?" G.soul said in straight english without looking at her. Still concentrating on his new composition, he furrowed his brow because of the lack of response from the girl "Hey are you liste-----"

Shoulder slumping, eyes that looks like a heavy cloud that is begging to pour, and a trembling lips, sure, G.soul or Jihyun is indeed in shock because of what he is witnessing.

"Ji-Jihyun o-oppa, am I that hateful?!" the poor girl whimpered. The producer was panicking, he never saw Jamie cried. And then, a fresh batch of tears rolled on her puff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter