Hopeless

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys ^^ Welcome to my fourth EXO series fic! I'm back with a new story and I'll try my best to write this :) Thanks for going through this fic with me, I haven't thought that anyone will read this after I've ended my first story to be honest. I hope you'll enjoy reading :) 

Important; from this chapter on I'd like to warn you that everything is a mess and still waiting to be edited, so read at your own risk. There are many changes which need to be done, so I apologise in advance!!!

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

When I was a kid, I always thought the world was filled with happiness and the people were all bright and gentle.

I had a peaceful life.

Until my mother got sick and I had to fly back to America to visit her.

She has always been a good mother to me, so I wanted to be a good daughter to her and take care of my mother. 

The caring daughter I was, I took the flight to my hometown in America. But I couldn't stay there for long because I had not enough money.

I knew it wouldn't help saying anything against my boss, but I could not let my mother alone there. I did not even arrive there yet and my boss already called me. 

Unbelievable.

However, since I thought life was easy and simple which turned out to be a tiring journey, I started to see the good things on the world even if it might sound cheesy. 

That doesn't mean that I am gullible.

I did not want to affect anyone with my old self. Me who was always snobbish and cold. 

I didn't know how I got to this place without any money. 

I strolled through the city with only a little bag filled with medicine and other things.

I wanted to arrive at my mother's place as fast as possible, before Mr. YG would call me again and tell me to come back. 

I liked my job, and I liked my company. 

But Mr. YG was really strict and annoying at some times. 

I was used to that. Mr. YG was a good person after all. 

My cellphone rang again and I rolled my eyes when I saw Mr. YG's number on the screen.

"Ahn So Eun-ssi, where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter