everybody loves mc bae

slowly, steadily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an: hello everyone, thank you so much for all your comments. It makes me so happy that you liked it. Here is a short sequel of sorts to the first one because a lot of you requested it. If you have other requests or prompts you want to see turned into a fic then don't hesitate to comment about it. I can't promise anything but i love prompts and I'll try my best to write some. I hope you enjoy this one too. Have fun!

 

———

 

They're two months into their (secret) relationship when Seulgi decides it's time for Irene to meet her members.

 

They're in Irene's condominium unit, hanging out on a rare free day with Seulgi's head on Irene's lap as they relaxed on the sofa when Seulgi suggests the idea.

 

Irene puts down her book and looks at her weirdly. "I've met them already, though, silly." She says. "We even had dinner together, remember?"

 

Of course, Seulgi remembers. She will never tell Irene because she knows she will be made fun of but sometimes, at night, Seulgi likes to think back to it. She considers it to be the moment when she realized she actually liked Irene.

 

"That's the MC you, so it doesn't count." Seulgi reasons.

 

"Oh, so now there are multiple Irenes?" Irene teases down at her.

 

Seulgi pouts, and gives Irene's stomach a light pinch. "You're being difficult."

 

It makes the older woman laugh. "What is this really about, Seulgi-yah?" She asks.

 

It's embarrassing, and Seulgi considers just forgetting about everything for a moment, but one of Irene's hands is gently massaging her scalp and it makes her realize that she really wants it to happen.

 

So she turns to her side, pressing her face against Irene's stomach to muffle her voice and hide the blush she knows is bound to cover her face.

 

"I want to introduce you to them as Bae Joohyun, my girlfriend."

 

There's no response for a while and Seulgi starts getting paranoid, wondering if it's too soon for this and if she is being too fast. She almost plays it off as a joke but she feels Irene's hand on her face.

 

The MC guides her face so they're looking at one another and Seulgi feels her insides melt at the soft and tender way Irene is eyeing her.

 

"How are you so adorable?" She whispers before leaning down and giving Seulgi's nose a quick peck.

 

"Is that a yes, then?" Seulgi asks with a hopeful smile.

 

"I'd love to." Irene smiles back, flicking Seulgi's nose.

 

"Yes." Seulgi whispers triumphantly and she grins when Irene rolls her eyes and presses their lips together.

 

-

 

There's no reason for her to be nervous. Irene has met the members of Red Velvet countless of times in music shows, special events, and even backstage. She has joked around with them and she even keeps in touch with Yeri.

 

With that being said, Irene thinks it's utterly stupid how worried she is at the moment while standing outside the door to Red Velvet's dorm.

 

"Seulgi, I'm wearing a sweater. Why am I wearing a sweater? I should have worn a dress. Do you think we bought enough food? You said Joy really likes chicken, right? Maybe I should go buy some more. I look ugly. Let me fix my make up. I don't think--"

 

"Woah, hey, hey," Seulgi grabs her by the shoulder and gently spins her around so they're facing each other. "Breathe, silly."

 

Irene does as she is told and she takes a deep breath before exhaling slowly. She admits that she is being crazy about this but she is meeting Seulgi's members as Seulgi's girlfriend for the first time. She needs to make a good impression.

 

"I'm losing my mind." She sighs out.

 

Seulgi chuckles and pinches her cheek. "Yes, you are. Everything is going to be okay, though, you'll see. We bought enough food, there is nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter