"Taeminnie do you know the tale about Alazura land? p.2

Do you regret it?

First I wanna inform you that there's few changes in the previous chapter so if you want (and have time) you can read him again. I realized it was very badly written before and I apologize for that!


 

"Jonghyun, Taemin's gone!" Kyuhyun's voice rung out trough the phone.

Jonghyun abruptly stopped the car.

"What do you mean Kyuhyun? How's he's gone?! From school?"he asked franticly. Why he's calling just now. School must have ended hours ago.

"No, from Hyukjae's place!"

"What are you doing ..."

"That's not important right now! Taemin run off. We can't find him anywhere!"Kyuhyun was loosing patience. How could the man be so tick-headed.

Getting the picture Junghyun shut the phone not caring if Kyu was still speaking and made a U-turn.

Half an hour later he had searched everywhere he could think of. The school, the near toy store, the other toy store which was a little far away, the child's playground next to it. He asked everyone if they had saw the little boy with chestnut curly hair. He called all his friend's parents. He tried calling him.

Nothing has succeeded. Taemin was still nowhere to be found. And Jonghyun slowly started to panic.

His son was lost. On this same day when his husband left him for good a year ago, the only beautiful thing in his life seemed to be leaving too. It can't be happening! It just can't be!

All of sudden he sped up to his house clutching to his last hope - finding him waiting there.

'It's not far from school! He could go there. Maybe he's scared and wants to find me home!'Jonghyun kept reassuring himself God wouldn't left him.

He just won't do that with his life. He won't take everything from him. Jonghyun wasn't a bad person, after all!

He bypassed the little park across the street and parked on front of the house. His heart dropped when he didn't see a familiar small figure near the entrance but not ready to loose any hope yet he get off and started yelling.

"Taemin! Taemin!"

The kid was obviously not in front of the house. Jonghyun couldn't let go. No yet. No never.

"TAEMIN!"he shouted louder.

With shaking hands Jonghyun took out his phone and started dealing Kyuhyun's number. Who knows maybe the kid returned. He loves sweets after all! His eyes was sweaty and the phone slipped out on the ground.

"Damn!"

He bended to pick it up.

Something was not right. Something was definitely wrong! 

When suddenly everything lost sense.

"Appa!"

. . .

Taemin!

. . .  

Taemin waving him from the other side of the road.

. . .

Taemin smiling sweetly at him.

Has that smile always had this effect on Jonghyun? Has it always caressed his small bleeding heart this way?

Maybe yes. Or maybe he was just being delusional. 

Standing again (with big effort) Jonghyun crossed the street quickly. The kid only watched him while jumping in one place, since umma has taught him not to cross streets without an adult.

Reaching his son Jonghyun fell on his knees hugging the little frame of the boy. He let his tears drop freely - partly out of fright, partly out of relief.

"Taemin. Taemin"he kept mumbling as if he stops the boy would disappear. He was too scared, too sad, too happy to care about anything else.

His appa was holding him too tight but Taemin didn't struggle. 'When someone is crying you should try and comfort them. That way they will smile again.'

And he wanted appa to smile again soon.  He wanted to show his the miracle.

When Jonghyun finally calmed down he felt one little hand tugging on his sleeve. Realizing how hard he was squeezing, he immediately let go, but it turned out different.

Without saying anything Taemin dragged him into the park. He obligated and followed.

They walked towards a little playground - two swings and one slide. Sometimes they came here when it was to late to go to a bigger one.

"Where are you taking me honey?"Jonghyun asked the little boy. He was curious why Taemin was so determined to get there. He definitely wasn't thinking about playing right now.

"I want you to see umma!"the boy answered.

"Umma? But ..." Jonghyun's stopped.

 His jaw was still open, his hand holding Taemin's. His eyes was fixed on one of the swings.

"Umma!"with his free hand Taemin pointed at the man there.

He had milky white skin and raven black hair contrasting to it. His frame was so very delicate Jonghyun always thought he can crush him. His eyes were closed but he was sure - if they were open they would be the most beautiful thing in the world.

"But he's fell asleep few minutes ago."

Jonghyun didn't rub his eyes in fear the sigh would disappear.

"Key!"

 


I could finally update! Yuppy!
Sorry it's so short. It's actually the second part of the previous chapter. 

I'm writting the fourth and I should post it by the end of the week. So wait for me ^^^

Don't froget to comment and subscribe! 

Merry Christmas!

Thank's for reading.