005

FRAGMENTS OF LOVE - 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

 

The ride was quiet yet not uncomfortable. Sehun still did not know where they were going or what his boss meant by taking him out, but he didn't want to overthink. In fact, he could not overthink anything at the moment since Kris's call had caused him enough of a headache. Sehun looked out the passenger seat window, gazing at the urban scenery of Seoul. He hadn't had the chance to go out since he started the job. Not because he was overworked but because he had lost the desire to see the world and be a part of the world ever since he got his heart broken. There was simply nothing left in his world after that... Nothing but the shattered pieces he kept trying to stick together and failing miserably at doing so.

'' Should I play some music? ''His boss's voice snapped Sehun out of his reverie.

'' Yes, if you'd like sir '' Sehun replied smiling politely, while his boss was choosing between radio stations, until he found one with pleasing music.

Sehun took this opportunity to realize that he was dressed in casual clothes and Kim Kai was in formal attire, and he wondered if it would be proper to be seen with his boss wearing that.

'' Um, sir? You still haven't told me where we're going and I worry I'm not really dressed for it-''

'' Oh don't worry Sehun. We're not going anywhere that will make you self-conscious about your outfit. Although honestly I would kill to be wearing what you're wearing right now, this tie is a nightmare! '' Kim Kai said while laughing and reassuring Sehun. Still not disclosing their destination. Sehun thought he will know when they get there anyways so he didn't pursue the topic any further.

'' We have successfully arrived at my favorite place on Earth '' said Kim Kai while getting out of the car. Sehun looked around and blinked his eyes once, and twice, in complete surprise because this was the last place he imagined his boss would ever come to.

Sehun removed his seatbelt and his boss opened the door for him, beating him to it, all while mysteriously smiling. Sehun could not figure out what the other was thinking but still, he nodded politely as to say thanks and got out of the car, Kim Kai closing the door behind him and locking the car.

Sehun started at the sign in front of him, and at his boss, trying to find some s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter