002

FRAGMENTS OF LOVE - 𝑏𝑦 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’π‘£π‘œπ‘™π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Β  Β Chapter Two

Β 

Sehun hurriedly wiped his tears. This was not the time to be weak. He tried to even out his breath and stay calm. He slowly got up and walked towards the chair behind his desk, his legs gave in and he sat down, staring at the ceiling.

β€œI’m…fine. This is not the time nor the place for this. You have to keep yourself together Oh Sehun”

He said to himself. This happened often since what happened. Someone would say something, something minor and meaningless. However, that small detail would trigger some of his memories, and bring the pain back again. Sehun tried to hide it, but sometimes it was just too hard…too hard.

The pain was there, and is still there. It felt as if someone was constantly rubbing salt on your wounds, and opening them up, never letting them heal. It felt as if a hand was grabbing your heart ever so tightly that you could not breathe. It was the knowledge that it was your fault. It was the fact that you were never good enough, and never will be. It was that you gave your love and whole life to someone only to find that the one you cherished the most…did not plan to give that love back.

The worst thing of all is when you feel that ache deep behind your ribcage, beating in a desperate rhythm and you know that it screams for one thing and one thing only… Love.

When Sehun finally calmed down, and wiped the remaining tears away, he sat up properly. He looked at the pile of paperwork and the calls he had to make he had to finish by 5 pm. The clock read now 3 pm. It was better if he started his work now and forget this whole breaking down never happened. Work was the only thing that kept Sehun together. Sehun grabbed the first document and started working, analyzing and writing reports. Every few minutes he grabbed the phones and dialed the number of several companies. Phone tucked between his ear and his shoulder, and hands skillfully and quickly typing, Sehun managed to finish the work by 4pm.

Sehun went to the printer on the other side of the room, he had his own since Kim Kai deemed that time was money, and no one should waste half an hour waiting in line at the printing room. Once all reports are printed and organized, Sehun piled them up on his desk. He had an hour left and he was in no hurry to leave, so he thought why not finish some of tomorrow’s work. It would sure save time.

He completed his task by 5pm. Sehun allowed himself a little proud smile before g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter