001

FRAGMENTS OF LOVE - 𝑏𝑦 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’π‘£π‘œπ‘™π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β 

Β  Β Chapter One

Β 

Oh Sehun is one of the most talented personal assistants in the world of business. He is young, only 25 year old but has already gained in notoriety amongst the numerous grand companies he has worked at. CEOs would vouch for his efficiency and his professional skills. He was also known for being unapproachable. There were one too many CEOs who have been charmed by him and wanted to befriend him, however Sehun remained passive.

Sehun had been awfully hurt by his last boyfriend of six years, in a way that he had never imagined. The thought of it brought nightmares to him and now, he was not the same Sehun. All he wanted was for his heart to stop hurting, even if it meant being alone for the rest of his life.

Clad in a dark grey suit, and an equally dark tie, Sehun kept his stoic face at all time during work hours. The only thing surprising about him would be his silver hair, which he did dye recently, however no one can deny that he still looked charming and professional. He was currently typing the last words in the K-Corporation report, a company that his boss, Kim Kai, decided to buy, even if the current president seems unlikely to give away his consent easily. However Sehun knows CEO Kai will have more tricks up his sleeve. After all, he was the president of the most powerful company in South Korea, and one of the top ten worldwide.

Kim Kai was only three years older than Sehun, thus why Sehun decided he would work even harder to match his boss’s pace. Kim Kai was a role model for Sehun and the latter was grateful that his boss was professional and did not ask him to buy roses for his wife or lover, or get him coffee like his previous bosses did. He gave Sehun the opportunity to show his skills and Sehun was deeply thankful, for he was far more comfortable in his desk and with a huge amount of work, than to be in a room full of unknown strangers and ert old men. Because, Sehun had not still healed from … that incident.

One minute later, the report was finished and Sehun ran his eyes through to find any error or spelling mistakes. There was none so he hurriedly printed the document and opened the door of his office to go deliver it. The CEO and PA offices were generally side by side and Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter