chapter 8

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

nahhh, I saw lots of you choose Baekhyun over Sehun, eh? Hihihi

There is no one on Sehun team? Well... Enjoy the story and keep supporting meee :)

Chapter 8 is hereeee

Author’s POV

Hyesun is in the middle of her so called private royal life class when the queen is coming. She is smiling proudly when she sees how serious Hyesun is taking her class despite she sure Hyesun is tired from all her classes since morning. But that young girl is not complaining to her. Neither Hyesun nor Youngmi notice the arrival of the queen. She does make her arrival as a secret. She has command the guard not to announce her coming.

“Look, eonni! It’s done!” Hyesun is smiling proudly. Showing Youngmi her hand written letter. Yeah. Hyesun is being stubborn to call Youngmi eonni even though the older girl is clearly said no. But it was useless now. Hyesun is not her match. The older girl is still on her stoic face.

“Write again.”

“Ah~ Waeyooooo?”

“There is a mistake over here.” Youngmi pointed the letter. Hyesun is only nodding. Right. She got wrong again. Without word, Hyesun tries to write once again. Without complaining. About 10 minutes, finally Hyesun had done writing. She is getting good on making some calligraphy.

“How?”

Youngmi watch and read it carefully. She nods once, indicating that everything is right. Finally! Hyesun is beaming happily before she lays on her back. “Eonni. It’s past dinner time. You must be hungry. Go eat first and thank you for your help today.”

“I guess you also need to eat my dear.” The queen finally speaks. Two girls are quite surprise with sudden appearance of the queen. They both bow deeply to her. The queen is walking and hugging Hyesun’s shoulder. “You did well, I see. So, let’s eat together my daughter. And Youngmi, you too,”

“Yes my queen.” Youngmi bows once more before quietly excuses herself to the queen first.

“Let’s go. The King is waiting for us.”

“Uhm, isn’t it past dinner time already?”

“We are waiting for you, of course!”

“Why?”

“To eat together. And we also have some guest.”

Hyesun is only blinking her eyes.  Both of them walking to big dining room. The king already on his seat and welcome Hyesun with his smile. Really. Hyesun isn’t getting why Sehun seems so cold and rude while his parents clearly seem so nice. Everyone in the room bow politely to the queen.

From her eyes, she caught Baekhyun’s figure and a prince that she didn’t meet yet. She bows to the king and the princes before takes her place next to Sehun.

“Well there. Everyone is here already. Ajumma, please take the foods out now.” The maids bow and then start serve the foods. Hyesun is being the nice girl, she stands up and tries to help the maids. All eyes are on her when she is doing so. The maids are getting afraid when the king and queen are eyeing them.

But suddenly the king laughing and the queen is smiling.

“Sit down, my daughter.” The king orders. “You don’t have to help them. Everything is fine.”

“But, my King—”

“Father. Call me father, my daughter. Your jobs are just sit and eat, okay?”

“Algaesseumnida.” And then they start to eat. “Hmm! These foods are great!”

“Really?” The queen asks, still with smile plaster on her beautiful face. Hyesun nods only toward them and continue to eat.

“How is school today, my daughter? Did Sehun take care of you well?” The sudden question of the king startled her. She choked when rice suddenly goes to . “You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter